76-Fake dating

What's one of y'all's favorite cartoon ships? My all time favorite is Arnold x Helga from Hey Arnold.

The sun shined brightly through the windows of the dorms home to class 1-A as they had a day off. Most of the students went out for the day and Ochako Uraraka was currently downstairs with nothing to do when she had a idea.

She took out her phone and sent a quick message to a green haired teen.

"Hey Deku. I was wondering if you had anything to do today. If not I was thinking that maybe we could do something' She sent a message to Izuku.

She got a reply two minutes earlier.

"I was actually on my way back from some training so I'll be back soon" His reply read.

" Oh well if you need to rest I don't want to get in your way" She texted back.

" No it's fine! It wasn't a lot soon not tired. I just need to take a shower before we do anything. Plus we haven't had a lot of chances to do anything and I don't want to waste the opportunity" He replied.

" Alright. Meet me outside my room as soon as you're done than" She replied and she closed her phone and she headed straight to her room.

On the way she passed right by Asui.

"Hey Ochako. What are you up to? Ribbit" She asked stopping beside her.

" I'm going to get ready to hang out with Deku today" She said smiling.

" Oh? A date? " She asked not in a teasing way like Mina would do but Ochako still blushed regardless.

"O-of course not! It's just a friendly hangout! Nothing more nothing less! " Ochako said getting pretty defensive.

" Hm. Have fun than" Asui left with that.

Ochako made it to her room and rummaged through the clothes that she had.

She settled on a plain pink shirt and blue jeans. She didn't have a lot of clothes but she did have a good supply mainly thanks to her friends giving her gifts.

Once she was ready she started to read a book until she heard a soft knock on her door and she went outside her room to Izuku.

"Hey Uraraka" He greeted her wearing a green shirt, typical, and black soft shorts.

"Hey Deku. Are you ready to go?" She asked but suddenly she came to a stop.

" I-is something the matter?" He asked noticing her sudden halt.

" I think I smell... Cologne? " She took a deeper sniff.

"O-oh y-yeah! Kaminari recommend it to me so I tried it out. What do you think?" He asked hoping for a good response.

" I like it" She gave him a smile that warmed his heart.

Im leaving now. This scene reminds me too much of my ex. Let me know when they finally make out on the bench.

"T-thank you... Anyway where are we going to go?" He asked her and Ochako realized that she never thought about that.

"Um... I'm not quite sure. How about we go somewhere to eat first? That is if you haven't already eaten anything" She suggested.

" I have not. Let's go than" And with that they left the dorms together.

And so they left to find somewhere to eat although they couldn't exactly figure out where they should go.

"Hmmm... Hey how about over there? I don't think I have ever tried that place" Ochako suggested pointing at a certain place.

" I think I went there once when I was much younger with my mom and dad. I don't quite remember much about it though. How about it?" He asked to which she agreed on.