24-Drunken wake up call

What is your favorite story of mine so far? Remember story, not chapter of this one.

Izuku felt all kinds of things as he woke up. Most of it had to do with his head throbbing in pain and his mouth tasting like pure alcohol.

He looked at his alarm clock to see what the time was.

Only there wasn't one there.

In fact there seemed to be a lot of stuff
missing from his room.

He then realized it wasn't even his room that he found himself in.

' This room looks familiar. My head hurts too much to remember... ' Thought Izuku.

H decided to get up but he immediately felt the blankets move as he did and he realized that he wasn't alone.

He looked to his left hand he could see that someone else was underneath the blankets completely.

Just imagine his horror when he threw off the blankets to reveal his best friend Ochako Uraraka.

Completely nude.

Izuku immediately threw the blankets right back over her and buried his face into the pillow to cover his scream.

He looked back up to see if she had awoken bit luckily she hadn't.

' Why the hell is Uraraka nude!? Actually... ' Izuku thought.

He checked under the blanket he was under.

' Damnit.... Why am I in her room. Think Izuku... Think... What happened last night? ' Thought Izuku.

* Last night

"Oi all you bastards we are having a drinking contest!!!" Said Bakugo holding several bottles.

" Drinking!? We are still students!" Said Momo.

" I think we should! This is a party after all! " Said Mina excited.

" I-i think I'm good" Said Izuku.

" Hell no! We took a lot of fucking effort to get this party without any teachers or that glasses freak! Everyone is fucking drinking right now!!!! " Said Bakugo.

'Cmon Midoriya. Haven't you ever drank before?" Asked Kaminari.

" No I haven't! " Said Izuku.

" I haven't either!" Said Ochako.

"I don't think most of us have" Said Asui.

"Then this is a good time to start!" Said Kirishima already on his second bottle.

"We haven't started yet shitty hair!" Said Bakugo taking his bottle away from him.

' Maybe if I can get the girls drunk enough I can take one back to my room! ' Thought Mineta.

"Just try guys. Chances are you won't get past the first one" Said Mina

" Well. I guess I have been curious as to how it would taste.I can try at least" Said Ochako.

" I guess if Uraraka is doing it I will as well" Said Izuku.

" I'm not. We really shouldn't do this. I'll just be going to sleep" Said Momo leaving the room and going to her own.

" Alright let's fucking start!" Said Bakugo throwing a bottle to everyone who was in the room.

Izuku nervously opened the bottle and took a whiff and immediately gagged.