Redeemed Love

נכתב על ידי pabhi29

There are times in our life when we just stop and wait, wait for the right moment, wait for the right person... עוד

Story Synopsis
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Announcement.
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Surprise
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
New story!
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65

Part 21

725 89 127
נכתב על ידי pabhi29

"Heyy..." Neha's voice went from excited to concerned to see Priya's disturbed face which she tried to hide under her sober gaze. She got more curious to see a Man behind her but giving them space, she let them enter.

"You okay!" Neha asked immediately holding Priya by her arm.

Priya nodded giving an assuring smile. Rajat who was going to say something stopped to see her smile. Even though she kept quite the whole ride, said nothing, here she stood strong as always, which is what he admires a lot.

"I think I should leave" Rajat said, assured that she will be fine by herself.

"Me paani lati hu (I'll bring water)" Neha moved towards kitchen

Priya went quite again, Rajat noticed but before he could say anything, she walked past the hall and disappeared into the room.

"Here" Neha snapped Rajat out of his thoughts.

"Thanks" He smiled at her taking the glass.

"Kya hua Priya ko? (What happened to her?)" Neha couldn't help enquire.

He just lowered his gaze and then looked at neha, "she will explain you better" Rajat kept it simple as the thoughts of scene boiled his blood. Seeing him pissed at the remembrance, Neha kept quite, surprised.

"Peehu kaisi hai? (How is peehu?)" Rajat asked changing the topic.

"Tests hogae hai, pura din nikal gaya hospital me, thak kar jaldi so gae. (Tests are done, took the whole day in hospital, she's tired and slept early)" Neha replied sensing he could be trusted to share the news.

He looked restless, Neha noticed but couldn't point at what made him. Hesitating at first, Rajat looked around playing with the empty glass in his hand.

"Can I?" Rajat finally spoke pointing at the door where Priya went.

Neha was reluctant at first, "I just want to see Peehu, that's it" Rajat assured. Neha being generous nodded and followed him just in case.

---------

Inside the dimly lit room, was Priya leaning on the bed besides her daughter, peehu.

As soon as her calm sleeping face came up Priya's vision, she felt every single agony, frustration and piled up emotions giving up, only serene calm claimed her and within seconds, she relaxed.

Priya's palm brushed against her forehead, her eyes were fixed to her sleeping face whilst her mind drifted back to the memories, some recent, some old, some pleasant, some harsh, she never blamed her past for anything, cause it gave her, her life, a reason to live, a reason to love, peehu.

Leaning more close, Priya pressed her lips on the pale skin of her daughter. She is getting ill more often these days, Priya felt a pang in her heart to see her daughter suffer at such a young age, but still, Peehu smiles bright, she even smiled before going in for her tests, that's her daughter, stronger than her and that gave her strength to fight each day.

Keeping a rhythm in her pat on her forehead, Priya tugged herself in the covers having no energy to even change. Keeping her arm around her daughter, she snuggled closer to her brushing her face to hers. Taking a deep breathe, she closed her eyes.

"I'll come back for you, wait for me" she recalled those faint words in her head before sleep could engulf her and a lone tear flowed from her eye.

"I am still waiting Param Ji" her heart called out, ruefully.

---------

Ram tossed on his bed for the 10th time before giving up on his chase to find some rest as usual. The restlessness was known to him but tonight, it felt more irksome. Sleep ran miles ahead of him, but tonight, he couldn't even see it.

The hard he tried, the more his mind replayed the scene that took place, The vulnerability in Priya's voice, her tear filled face and her lost eyes, everything was still fresh in his mind and couldn't move out of his conscious for some reason.

Fisting his hand hard, he slammed it a few times on the bed.. How dare Ronak misbehave with her, that to in his house, Ram flared with anger.

Whenever his rage calmed, her dejected face appeared back. It felt like a deja vu, not so pleasant kind of it to him.

"Leave me.." Priya's fragile voice gridled in his mind.

"It's hurting.." a thinner voice resonated in his mind and he jerked sat up on his bed.

Priya's face reminded him of the dark side of his past which he is trying to mend till this day. Why does she draw so much similarity to his past? He couldn't comprehend, he hasn't seen her before, even if he did couldn't recall, the chances were so slim, almost impossible that he has seen or met her before, but there's one thing they have in common, alwar, he sighed.

Running his palm on his face he tried to get rid of the anxiety that creeped through him with the remembrance of his past.

Was that his mistake to invite Ronak for the dinner? He did saw how uncomfortable Priya was around Ronak, but he didn't knew that Ronak would do such thing.

For a second, Ram was glad that whatever happened, happened in front of him, atleast he was there at the right time. He just couldn't wait to confront Ronak tomorrow, taking a deep breathe a his nose flared with rage.

--------

The next morning,

Ram walked through the lobby with just a single thought, Ronak was on the hot seat and he has pissed the Ram Kapoor, so till Ram doesn't confront him personally, he won't sit silent.

Amidst his pissed off mood, his eyes moved towards the elevator just in case to find Priya standing at her place, but that was not the case.

He sighed to see the spot empty and with dejection, he stood near the lift waiting for a couple of minutes, just in case.

"Morning.." Ram heard a greeting and turning his head to the known voice, he gave a nod to Rajat who just came in. Standing side to side, the two Men were silent, taking in the grief of the situation that unfolded.

"Morning" Ram greeted back trying to lessen the tension but the bitterness was still there. None of them were at fault but somehow, they felt equally responsible and guilty for what happened.

"I'll talk to the authorities and look for his termination" Rajat said looking straight, Ram did glanced at Rajat but kept his gaze straight to.

"I'll do the needful to" Ram added and again silence prevailed.

The lift was not called, the two noticed but no one moved forward to press it either, they just waited for that one person to arrive.

"Who is peehu.." Ram couldn't help ask. Rajat looked at him for a brief second, trying asses if it was safe to disclose but it was already out so he did answered, "Priya's daughter"

"How old is she?" Ram asked a bit more curiously.

"Will turn 6 this year" Rajat smiled at the mention of her, he has met her quite a few times only, but the sheer joy he had when he met peehu, it was hard to describe in words.

Ram nodded in affirmation, amused to know she had a daughter that to this big, she didn't looked like a mother of 6 year old, didn't she said she just completed her graduation? Ram wondered, it confused him more, he even wanted to ask further about her husband but thought it to be a bit personal.

"You both forgot to call the lift" came in a soft voice and a hand which pressed the lift button. The two Men looked at the person and were taken aback to see Priya there, pleased as well.

"Everything okay?" She asked with a bit of humour in her tone as her words were trailed with a pleasant giggle of hers.

"Good morning Priya" Rajat greeted with a smile, "Good morning Sir, Good morning Mr. Kapoor" she greeted the two with equal bright smile.

"Slept well?" Rajat asked trying to keep the conversation going, just to get how she was feeling.

Priya just nodded in affirmation as the lift pinged of its arrival.

-------

Priya was surprised to see everyone acting a little more sweeter to her, more towards the sympathetic side and that actually annoyed her.

She can take as much as harshness but not sympathy, that's the one thing she hates, to be looked at with pity.

"You could've taken off Priya!" Supriya said startling her.

"Why?" Priya asked confusingly.

Supriya had no response to that, being in the office premise, it was better she kept quite, "just saying" she smiled instead.

"Am completely fine guys" Priya looked at her team who had the same pity look on their faces.

"Let's get to work before Mr. Kapoor gets grumpy again" she smiled taking her seat and the team around giggled at her comment but then it silenced pretty abruptly she noticed, curious at what happened she looked at Harsh on her side to find him glaring at someone, turning her gaze to where he looked, she saw Ronak entering the floor.

Harsh and Sahil stood up in defensive manner when Ronak saw Priya and tried to come towards her. Her heartbeat raised, flashbacks of his words ringed in her mind, she felt a hollow in her heart and even felt it succumbing her towards it but a voice snapped her out of the agony.

"Ronak, in my cabin, right now" She heard the sharp voice and looking at the owner of it, she sighed to see Ram standing at the entrance of his cabin, his shoulders high as always, hands in his pocket, the posture of his was enough to make the person in front shudder in fear.

Ronak just nodded moving inside the cabin past Ram. Ram looked at harsh and sahil and just gave nod. Priya was surprised to see how the two boys sat together just with a glance of Ram, as in the Men had a special kind of conversing skills.

Ram closed the glass door giving Priya a brief look, her heart flutter for that brief second when their eyes locked with each other. She felt as if his eyes were conveying something to her as well, but, she couldn't clearly understand it.

--------

"You do have some balls to pull up a stunt like that" Ram leaned on his chair with his fingers and thumbs joines together, looking at a frightened Ronak who had his head hung low, "that to in my house" Ram's voice was low and deadly.

Ronak had no counter for his own actions, he knew but he tried "I am sorry Sir" he apologized but Ram was way past the apologizing point, "I thought, maybe, we can have a relationship" Ronak tried to explain but stopped to hear Ram chuckle, "don't you know the office rules and regulations!?" Ram stood slamming the glass table.

"I do Sir.. but.." Ronak stammered, "I don't give a damn.. you are fired" Ram threw his resignation letter "I have talked to the authorities already you can leave" he added.

"Please Sir.. don't do this.." Ronak broke down but Ram bought nothing of it, "please Sir!" Ronak repeated his pleads.

"Leave I said!" Ram hissed.

"What's happening!" Priya entered the cabin quickly to see Ronak panicking around and was shocked to see him in tears.

"Mr. Kapoor is everything alright?" Priya asked trying to get into the scene which she has already guessed.

"Priya!" Ronak called her, "please help me!" He moved towards her.

"Stay back Ronak.." Ram warned.

"Priya.. Ram Sir mujhe job se nikal rahe hai.. please tell him not to" Ronak pleaded with a desperate voice.

Priya stood there shocked to see Ram taking such action, "I am sorry for yesterday" Ronak said "but I need this job Priya" he was in distress.

"You can leave!" Ram hissed but Ronak kept his gaze on her and pleaded her continuously. Seeing him not budging Ram moved towards him and tried to hold his arm to push him out but Priya stopped him, "wait Mr. Kapoor"

Ram stood there stunned to see her stopping him else than asking Ronak to move out, "on what basis are you firing him?" She asked looking straight in Ram's eyes.

Ram just looked at her in disbelief, "what are you saying Priya.. don't be polite on him" Ram glared at Ronak.

"He didn't do anything wrong, Mr. Kapoor" she stretched his names shocking Ram more.

"He is my friend and yesterday was just not the right time nor the right place for him to confess I get it, maybe he took some wrong signs from me, it was his mistake I agree but you can't take decisions in haste" She explained.

"Ronak" she turned her attention towards him, "I am sorry, but I don't feel the same for you" She confessed.

"I know and I am so sorry for that Priya.. I am really sorry" Ronak apologized holding her hand.

She withdrew her hand slowly and moved her gaze towards Ram "Mr. Kapoor, mistakes happen, it's upto us to forgive" Priya said, "I request you to take back the termination, please"

Ram kept on looking at her, amazed to see her taking Ronak's side even after what happened.

"and what if I don't agree?" Ram asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"I will talk to the authorites" She said determined, making him chuckle ruefully.

"Even though he misbehaved with you?" Ram asked.

"He used to bully me when we were kids" she chuckled looking at the Ronak "yesterday was nothing in front of that" She smiled.

Ronak smiled as well but went blank to see a dead glare from Ram.

"Alright then" Ram threw his hands in air, "what else can I say in front of the mighty Priya" He said sarcastically.

"I would like to have a word with Ronak if you don't mind" Ram gave a look to Priya, she didn't moved at first "I won't fire him" Ram assured her.

"And Ms. Priya!" He called her making her turn midway "I'd appreciate you to knock before entering" he pursed his lips in a hard smile, she nodded in understanding.

When she was out of the cabin Ram moved his glaring gaze back to Ronak, "I don't want you here at all unless I call you" Ram scrunched his eyebrows, "you are not allowed on this floor, not even in lunch break" He added, "Is that clear?"

Ronak nodded in affirmation, thanking every single entity for saving him from the worse.

"You better not come in Ram Kapoor bad books boy" Ram's eyes turned darker "you CAN NOT afford that" his voice low and dangerous.

"Yes Sir" Ronak nodded gulping the lump in his throat, "Move.." Ram pursed his lips and Ronak took a run for his life.

-------

"Coffee!" Sharon knocked on the door before entering which Ram appreciated.

She came and kept the tray on the desk serving the cookies on a plate and keeping the cup in front. Sharon waited till he took a glass which he usually does the very second she places the cup but was surprised to see him not even looking at the coffee.

"You okay Sir?" She blurted without a thought and recieved a glare from him.

"I mean, don't you want the coffee?" She asked when his hard gaze was fixed her, she can make out he was clearly pissed and it was better if she let him be.

Ram looked at Sharon for a second then at the coffee, "I don't want it" He told focusing on his laptop screen.

Sharon was amused to see him declining the coffee, "you sure?" She confirmed but zipped her lips to recieve another death glare from him, "don't you understand english?"

Sharon lowered her gaze and took the coffee keeping the cookies there itself.

Ram looked scrunched his face to see her not taking the plate but his keen eyes caught a note underneath the cookies, he took it and it read-

'Forgiving someone doesn't make us small'

He took a deep sigh knowing exactly who can dare to cross path him.

"Wait!" He stooped Sharon who walked baby steps out somehow.

She turned around, "keep it" Ram ordered and sharon nodded without a delay.

"Anything else Sir?" She asked when Ram took a sip of the coffee and his hard face turned softer.

Ram thought for a while and then said, "i want to see the profile of each of our team members" he asked.

"You want each file?" She asked confirming.

"Can you not ask same things over and over again!" He greeted his teeth, "I'll get it straightway" Sharon fumbled on her spot and moved out before Ram eat her up.

Ram leaned back on his chair taking another sip of the hot beverage, sighing at how it refreshed him.

------

"Here you go Sir" Sharon placed the files on his desks, each file had information about the employee, the essential details.

"Why you asked for them?" She asked curiously when Ram scattered the files around.

"Nothing.." Ram shrugged his shoulders but then saw her looking at him keenly, "you can go now Sharon, I'll call you if I need anything" Ram asked her move.

When she moved out, he threw every file under the desk when he found the one he looked for.

Opening the file, he looked at the details and it belonged to.

Priya S Sharma.

Ram looked at every single detail, her DOB was 12th January, she even mentioned her relationship as a single mother and there was no name at her spouse side.

Doing the maths in his mind Ram was stunned to realise that she turned 26 this year, didn't Rajat said peehu was 6 years old? Ram realised, shocked to know the truth.

Was she adopted? Ram wondered but then his eyes fell on Priya's further certificates, her school and college results.

She had good grades, a bright student. He looked further into her results and was amused to see a 2 year gap in between her degree and her +2, that explains her being graduated like an year ago, he sighed.

Checking the name of her school and +2 he realised she was from Rajasthan, the school certificate read it, which meant she was from around that place, but her graduation college is in pune, he was confused.

Her native address was of Rajasthan and her home address was of mumbai, he perceived, wait a minute, he looked keenly, she was from alwar as well, his heart beats raised when the name of the city came up to him, came back were the memories to but he shrugged the thoughts for now.

One thing was for sure, she was from the same city, maybe that's a lead! He took a deep breathe with hope settling in his heart. Maybe, Priya can help him find her, Ram thought.

But, how was he supposed to ask her without raising any suspicion, was the question.

--------

Well.. I feel this one's a bit shabby, but.. I had to get it through.. so just updated.. .. sorry if it's not upto the mark but I thought its better to post it...not brainstorming much.

There are parts which can be illogical.. the education system thing may differ from what I mentioned.. just take it as it is.. 😅😅

Also.. have added the english translation in brackets.. the conversations will mostly be in english.. but some emotions are better said in our language❤️ but there was no need in this chapter.. so kept it minimal here.. but it's upto the characters.. if this makes sense.

About the part..  a lot of things were said.. hope I didn't overwhelmed you all with a lot of information..🙈

Also... A link to their past.. Alwar.. what with this alwar.. that is the question.. (PS- I don't know anything about that city.. will use it for reference purpose that's it.. )

scatter around all the information revealed and tell me what do you think the story can be!.. will love to hear your thoughts as always.. ❤️❤️

50+ votes on each chapter!.. wow..❤️❤️

And about the response..

Am really overjoyed and overwhelmed..

This story is not my type at all! And trust me when I say this ... It has so many things, so many emotions.. so many side stories that leads to the end of it which is far from now... Atleast.. but yet.. I have to be careful at what each character say and does!.. .. it takes a lot from me to write this.. writing romance is much easier..🙈🙈.. but no complains.. am loving this process as it is developing me more as a story teller and a writer of course..

Hope you can see the improvement as well..

Till then,

Abhi❤️❤️❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

289K 18K 35
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
48.1K 2.2K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
576K 27.2K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
19.6K 1K 33
"I am going" she said looking into his eyes which were hiding tears just like her eyes. "Okay" he said she was waiting for him to say 'don't go' but...