Part 56

"You really think this will work?" Ram pointed at the presentation which had a drastic shift in tone from what he had initially set.

"I know it will work" Vikram never looked more confident.

"are you sure?" He asked

"Of course! Warna meri itni majal ki main Ram Kapoor ka banaya hua presentation change karu (Of course! else why would I dare change the presentation made by Ram Kapoor)" He convinced.

"Okay" Ram nodded and continued through it, giving sets of expressions. Pleased, confused, elated and even angry. Vikram was surprised to see that his friend had an expressive face. The first couple of years he thought Ram's face was carved out of wooden which had minimal movements, enough to talk and blink.

"What the fu*k!" His swearing brought Vikram back from his thoughts.

"How can you change the conclusion Vikram!" Vikram got the reason behind his angry face.

"I've not completely changed it!" Vikram shrugged his shoulder even though Priya was more positive over the conclusion changes than anything else, but he couldn't tell him that Priya was behind most of the changes.

"Okay, now I don't know why you are also going against my decisions" Ram was not pleased, "From when did you start mending with my made presentations Vikram?"

Changes, suggestions, were welcomed by him, maybe the old Ram wouldn't have allowed anyone near his made presentation but this new Ram did allow his friend to be involved, more over, he even asked Vikram for his inputs which was another big change of character. But, replacing his closing slide! the old Ram was not dead, he just became silent, but that, just woke him up.

"you only asked me to review it" Vikram furrowed his brows.

"Yeah, but I didn't mean you should make such drastic changes!" Ram stated his displeasure.

"Ram" Vikram called his name and took a deep breath before talking further, "are you mad because the conclusion is bad or because I changed it" he questioned, softening his tone.

Ram was going to say something, but stopped. Realizing it was the later.

"I thought you were a fan of my presentation skills" Ram's voice lowered back to normal.

"I am Ram" Vikram agreed, "and I didn't say your presentation was bad"

"Then why did you change it" Ram had his qualms.

Vikram huffed, "if you wanted praise for your presentation Ram, then you should've just asked me how it is instead of can you please review it" he stood up to leave, having enough.

"Rukja (wait)" Ram quickly stopped him, "Tuh naraj mat ho ab (don't be mad at me now)"

"Naraj kyu na hou Mote (why shouldn't I be mad fatty)" Vikram glared at him, "Teri sirf jali hai ye dekh ke, ki mene tujhse achha presentation banaya (you are just jealous to see me make a better presentation)" He teased, knowing exactly that's what Ram was feeling.

"Mein kyu jalunga? (why would I be jealous?)" Ram ridiculed, but he was a bad instant liar, his eyes gave it away, "kabhi kabhi tukka lag jata hai aur waise bhi tune sirf changes kiye hai, asli presentation toh mene hi banaya hai (sometimes people get lucky and you've only made a few changes, I only made the presentation)" he retorted.

"Tukka! (fluke!)" Vikram rolled his eyes and Ram smirked and shrugged his shoulders sarcastically.

"Okay bachhu (Okay Son)" Vikram glared, "Kal, team ke samne hum sathme dono presentations denge. Pehle, woh draft, jisme mene changes kiye aur phir jo tera wala draft hai woh. Aur phir sabko ek parchi pe unko jo pasand aya woh likhne kahenge aur dekhenge konsa presentation jitta hai (Tomorrow, we'll give both the presentations together in front of the team. First, the draft with my changes and then, your original draft. Then we will ask them to select their favorite and write it down on a chit and let's see whose presentation wins)" He suggested, Ram gave it a brief thought and then affirmed with a nod.