Part 3

The lunch was a hectic task for priya but she pulled that off to, yes, that's her life, every single daily routine turns out to be a task for her sometimes. Today, she thought she'd have a normal day in her work but turns out to be a test for her, one that she didn't even opted for and nor even prepared for.

'will she back off?' she won't, she determined.

Most of the remaining day, she was in rajat's cabin for the discussion of things to be done. She was glad he asked to join him and not run around her cubicle to his cabin several times. She didn't realised but she felt safe being here than being on her cubicle which was right in front of Mr.Kapoor's new cabin. Yes, he can see her right through.

"Priya" rajat stopped typing on his keyboard and finally decided to speak "Ram is like that" he held her gaze "he is short tempered but good at heart" she didn't knew why he defended him or even told her that but she listened nevertheless "I will talk to him and clear the misunderstandings between you two" he pursed his lips.

"It's not needed Sir" she smiled slightly "It's not the first that people doubt my capabilities" her smile brightened and so rajat's with the reminder of how she stood up for herself and made a name in this office.

"That's the priya I want to see" his smile was intact as he continued to work.

Priya, though she assured him but was unsure how she'd mend the reputation she created in her new boss's mind. She has to? It's not like he'd be bossing her around for a lifetime! He is here for a couple of months or a year max and will be leaving her life, she don't want to be in good books of a person who is not permanent in her life, she did cajoled her heart but somewhere that didn't went well with her ethics.

"Can you do this!?" He pointed at a file and she immediately nodded in affirmation, going onto the task.

--------

Around 4.30 pm,

She moved to the kitchen area to make her regular tea, The Priya's Special, her team called it and are fan of it. She did tried and make it daily for them but they denied saying, there has to be a special occasion to drink her special tea and don't want to get spoilt at all.

That silly thought by rishabh, her teammate made her smile. Today, as she worked with rajat all along, she asked him if he wants a cup and he didn't denied, so she made two cups of tea quick and added her special homemade masala.

While she waited for it to boil perfectly, she saw sharon punching the coffee machine.

"You good?" Priya asked trying to access what was going through Sharon's mind.

"Tired" she huffed and kept on punching the machine.

"Hey hey!" Priya stopped her "easy" she moved her aside "I will do it, you take a seat"

"Thanks yaar" sharon sighed taking a seat.

"What do you want?" She asked pressing the buttons on the machine.

"Black coffee please" sharon replied massaging her temple and that gave priya a good idea of how it feels to work with Ram Kapoor.

"Here you go" priya handed her the black coffee and took her 2 cups.

"Thanks once again" she hugged priya.

"Don't mention" priya smiled making her way towards rajat's cabin.