Part 42

So, was writing the next update and did complete it a few days back, but as it was a cliffhanger decided to write further as the story already was getting more curious and lagging, so continued writing the next in this one, so this chapter is not one but two merged in one, that's why the title. Hope you all like it.

Also, it's a bit lengthy so read it with leisure, thought to push the story further and I hope I did. Waiting your comments, let's go.

---------

"I'll use the washroom, you go ahead" Neha said to Vikram as the three reached the hospital. After a proper rest, Vikram and Bansi Kaka decided to go to the hospital and send Priya back home. Neha decided to tag along given Priya might have to take a cab back alone, Vikram told them that he'd drop her but Sudhir said, that will be to tedious as it's already a one and half hour drive.

"Sure" Vikram nodded walking ahead, soon his phone ringed making him stop. He looked at the caller ID and signalled Bansi kaka to go ahead.

"Did you find anything?" He asked to the caller.

"Not yet Sir, it's just the information is so little, the location does help, but you said not to involve police until asked" The caller replied.

"I know the information is too little, but that's all I have, didn't Ram said anything else than what I said, if so tell me Mahesh, I can help" Vikram asked.

"Mr. Kapoor had given the same information, he even mentioned gave specific address, but of no use. The houses are replaced by buildings. I even talked to the people around, went to another remote place to know more, but it was a dead end. I told this to Mr. Kapoor but he told me, he has this guy Ronak and asked me to help him with whatever I can " Mahesh replied.

Vikram sighed, frustratedly "please try again from the scratch for me" he pleaded.

"will try my best" Mahesh replied and disconnected the call.

Vikram kept on looking at his phone screen, wondering how possibly can he find a woman based on an old image and a city name, while his friend has decided not to open his eyes.

He closed his eyes in pure frustration, but that won't help, he knew so he took a deep breathe and moved inside the building. In the elevator to Vikram was chopping out ideas as in how was he supposed to motivate Ram and also find his wife. As soon as he neared the corridor where Ram is admitted, he saw the Inspector walking towards the lift.

"Hello Inspector, is everything alright? how come you here?" He asked, surprised.

"hello, was here for a visit" Inspector replied.

"did you find anything about the accident" Vikram asked.

"Have looked at every possibilities, the place was less likely to have any accidents, though the car's breaks were a bit loose but manageable" Inspector sighed, "How'd you rate Mr. Kapoors driving?" Inspector asked back.

"He is a great, and now that you say the place was less accidentally prone, the situation is real messy" Vikram replied, contemplating on what must've gone wrong.

"Do you know anyone who had bad relation with Mr. Kapoor, anyone who wanted to hurt him" Inspector enquired.

"Ram is up on the top Sir, there are people who envy his success but not to this hideous extent" Vikram apprised.

"you may never know Mr. Vikram, even though it looks natural, we can't neglect any foul plays here" Inspector speculated.

Vikram who was already so filled with bad news, was now more worried for his friends health, given Inspector is speculating someone tried to harm his friend.