Prologue

"Why should we appoint you for the position you are not even qualified for?" The question was thrown at the girl sitting calmly trying to access the surroundings. From what she has seen and faced, she had a single moto, never reply, act or judge at the very instance.

"Am here to seek more opportunities Sir" She slightly corrected her stance "If I was unqualified, I wouldn't have been here through all the technical rounds" She kept that straight.

"That doesn't answer the question" Though impressed by her speaking abilities, the man on the other end threw another hurdle at the candidate.

"I know am not qualified to you on paper but I can assure you that, I will try my best and look forward to the benefit of this firm" She went the polite way and the man who was leaning forward trying to put her in a tough spot, leaned back with assurance that she was here to stay and prove.

A fat silence was prevailed making the girl's condition a bit nervous, but not for long as the gentleman got up buttoning his opened suit. She to got up with him seeing the opportunity slipping by.

"Get her appointment letter sharon" he pointed at his secratary and then turned towards the candidate "welcome aboard Ms.Priya" he smiled at the girl who stood stunned for actually grasping the job which seemed out of her league.

It was quite awkward of a second when she didn't acknowledged the formal handshake. When it striked her she apologized quick. She felt uneasy that the man can understand.

"Not so keen of handshakes it seems" he shrugged the awkwardness by a tinge of humour.

"Am so sorry" her voice as polite and soft "It's like a dream come true" her voice softened more.

"Dreams do come true, of those who are willing to work hard for it" Smiled the later one.

"See you around" he took his walk past her towards his next assigned task and heard a "Thank you Mr.Kapur" from behind. He did turned and smiled at the young girl.

Priya, the girl dressed in half formal attire was dumbfounded to actually get the job. The struggles she had all her life passed through her eyes within seconds. Her heart leaped with the feeling of finally being able to survive better in this world.

She made her way towards the HR department and pinched her a few times to actually make sure that the letter which had her name printed bold belonged to her. The package was way more than she thought she'd get at first place, more than enough for her to run her home.

"This is the new dawn" she said to herself with a bright smile.

-------

A couple months later.

"Priya!" The name was like a chant to many in the floor where she worked. From being a novice to actually being the one to whom the people around depend on, she has came a long way.

Priya has been accustomed to many things she could gather information or rather educate herself with. She has educated herself well enough of the surroundings to survive more in it.

The only thing she struggled with was opening up to the people. Being an outsider, she had so less of interaction with people, no friends, no relatives, she had her share of hard times throughout her childhood. All she had was her will to study and to survive when all were on the urge to take her down.

Whenever someone needs help, she is the first one to respond. Some do take advantage of her easiness and innocence but she takes it as experience and moves on, which is another thing she has learnt.

The telecom in her cubical pinged and she took it.

"Gather everyone in conference B" Rajat kapur, her TL on the other side ordered.