Part 47

Season 2

--------------------

Slightly unedited

"Priya! where were you?" Sharon came near her, so did the team.

"Is everything Okay?" Rajat also joined them.

Priya looked at them and shook her head, "Everything's fine, Peehu's home, she was just grumpy this morning nothing else" She told, "I am sorry I missed the welcome"

"It's fine" Rajat gave a slight nod "But, you should get going, Ram called you in his cabin" He suggested.

Priya closed her eyes trying to calm her nerves, she just affirmed and let her things on the desk, "How is his mood?" She inquired.

"Good before you came" Sharon though answered instantaneously but it came out harsh, "Don't get me wrong but you shouldn't have arrived late, that to on his return day" she clarified.

"It's not a big deal" Rajat interrupted in "Ram must be having some work with you, not that he will yell at you for coming late" he stated the other side.

"Let's hope so" Sharon prayed "if he's mad at you for being late, just take one for the team, I don't wanna get scolded on his first day back" saying she moved towards her desk.

Priya just took a deep breathe, opened her eyes and decided to confront Ram and clear it out why she was late.

With the primary thought of apologizing straight away, Priya stood up and dashed towards Ram's cabin, pushed the door open and said "Mr. Kapoor I.." but stopped midway seeing him in an awkward position.

Ram shot his eyes at her in shock and turned around immediately. As his working hand was plastered, he tried to adjust his tucked in shirt which led him to unbuckle his belt. He thought he had the privacy to tuck in his shirt but Priya came out of nowhere, well he called her.

"Sorry!" She gasped and averted her gaze.

Ram was pretty much occupied to get his belt fastened around with his other hand as quick as possible and the awkwardness added to the delay.

Priya wondered why would he try and adjust his pant in the open but then realized, it's his 'Private' cabin and she didn't knock. 'SHE DIDN"T KNOCK!' and that realization made her situation worse.

Now she just waited for him to say something, already she had given him a reason to scold her now, she entered his cabin without knocking, despite him making it clear time after time.

---------

"Good morning beta" Sudhir got Priya's attention from doing her chores.

"Oh! sorry mene disturb kiya kya aapko? aap thodi der aur so jaiye na (oh! sorry, did I disturbed you? sleep for some more time if you want)" Priya suggested but Sudhir shook his head in negation.

"Teri chutti hai na? itni jaldi kyu uth gae (it's weekend, why did you woke up early)" Sudhir asked despite knowing that she is an early riser unlike Neha.

"Neend khul gae toh socha uth hi jaati hu (my sleep broke so thought to just wake up)" She replied pouring sugar into the boiling water, "aap fresh hojaiye, me chai ready karti hu tab tak (you go and get freshened up, will prepare the tea till then)" Priya told and Sudhir agreed.

"uff! tere hath ki chai Priya (uff! the tea you make Priya)" Sudhir didn't worded his compliment but just shook his head in absolute delight. Whenever she is in Pune, she without fail makes tea and the two have it together. Past week amidst Ram's debacle, she couldn't do much for them, that's why she decided to make the most of the time they were here in her house.