When The World Stops | Comple...

By SpencerReidisMyBitch

When Spencer Reid approaches the reader about the BDSM lifestyle, you're surprised at first. You promise that... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Something Special
Chapter 2: Negotiations
Chapter 3: Discussions
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Explorations
Chapter 6: Bagels
Chapter 7: Best Friends
Chapter 9: Late Lunch and Playtime
Chapter 10: New Cases
Chapter 11: New Words
Chapter 12: Words Better Left Said
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: Case Work
Chapter 15: Not Your Princess
Chapter 16: Lost
Chapter 17: Reunions
Chapter 18: Reparations
Chapter 19: Drinks with Friends
Chapter 20: Primal
Chapter 21: Moving Forward
Chapter 22: Naughty
Chapter 23: Shopping for Love
Chapter 24: This Is The Job
Chapter 25: The Risks
Chapter 26: New Beginnings
Chapter 27: Dresses and Dreams
Chapter 28: Strangulation
Chapter 29: T Minus 1 Month
Chapter 30: T Minus 1 Week
Chapter 31: The Wedding
Chapter 32: Honeymoon Pt. 1
Chapter 33: Honeymoon Pt. 2
Chapter 34: Honeymoon Pt. 3
Chapter 35: Home Again
Chapter 36: New People
Chapter 37: Relaxation
Chapter 38: Punishment
Chapter 39: New Conversations
Chapter 40: Shots Fired
Chapter 41: New Rules
Chapter 42: The Bet
Chapter 43: You Can Take It
Chapter 44: Announcement
Chapter 45: Past Problems, Present Cases, Future Hopes
Chapter 46: Pretty Boy's Ideas
Chapter 47: The Next Generation
Chapter 48: Three Months
Chapter 49: New Additions
Chapter 50: The Second Party
Chapter 51: Relaxation
Chapter 52: Miss Penelope Garcia
Chapter 53: My Lady, Penelope Garcia
Chapter 54: Grandson of Sam
Chapter 55: A Bad Situation
Chapter 56: Do Whatever You Need To
Chapter 57: Before The Gunshot
Chapter 58: What She Needed To Do (Spencer Reid's POV)
Chapter 59: My Sweet Little Prince
Chapter 60: Tease
Chapter 61: Daddy
Chapter 62: The Time After
Chapter 63: What Do I Do Now
Chapter 64: Welcome Home
Chapter 65: New Beginnings
Chapter 66: Panic
Chapter 67: Teacher's Pet
Chapter 68: Private Dance
Chapter 69: Simulation
Chapter 70: Submission
Chapter 71: Family
Chapter 72: Epilogue

Chapter 8: Back at the Office

4.6K 115 139
By SpencerReidisMyBitch

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
I'm taking bets on who finds out about us first. My money is on Garcia or Emily. Thoughts?

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Emily or Hotch, unless you already said something to Garcia.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
No, but I ended up lying a lot while helping her get ready for a date. Girl knows how to pry!

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
We both know this can't affect work.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
I'm painfully aware. How do you feel about all of this? What boundaries do you want to set?

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
I really shouldn't be texting you while I'm in class, I've disciplined students for that.
For boundaries, I say we keep it out of the office. No nicknames, no play, minimal texting.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
Someone's being a naughty student. I wonder how you'd look in a pleated skirt...
I agree regarding boundaries. Better for us and the team.

Part of me wanted to say, What if it becomes something more? What if we don't end this amicably? What if shit gets bad? But I didn't want to think about that, and those were discussions to have in person.

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Damn you, this really is unfair.
I'd wear a schoolgirl skirt if you told me to.
I'd probably like it.

Now that was sexy. Reid in a skirt, bending over his desk for me. Reid in a skirt that barely covered his length, sitting, trying to hide how aroused he was. Fucking him without taking it off, just flipping it up and opening that pretty ass...

I shook my head and refocused.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
I will absolutely explore that more at some point.
Now pay attention, naughty boy. ;)

With that, I turned that phone off and went back to the paperwork from Hotch. It really was basic, but we had to respond to it anyways, and Hotch knew I would be efficient and polite about it. Finishing the last few pages, I scanned it all back to him and wandered to my bedroom, still focused on the idea of Reid in a skirt.

I fell back onto my sheets, grabbing my vibe from the drawer and slipping it into my pants.

Spencer, kneeling for me, biting your shoulder as he came, tied up, blindfolded, reacting to my touches. His whining when I teased his nipples, the way he gasped when my finger brushed across his tip, the sounds he made when I spanked him. The lust in his eyes as he looked at me. The way he looked at me when I was nude, like I was a work of art, but one he wanted to ravish and destroy. The way he submitted to me.

I came, moaning into my pillow, hips bucking up against nothing like his had only hours before. I couldn't get the thoughts of kissing him out of my head.

My last thought before I turned over to fall asleep: I am not falling in love with Spencer Reid. I can't.

***

Apparently, I was more tired than I thought, because I woke up to my alarm the next morning. I groaned and turned over, turning my alarm off, and dragged myself out of bed. I stripped off the clothes I'd borrowed from Spencer and pulled on slacks, a blouse (much more decent than the one I'd worn to Spencer's house), and short heels. I fixed my hair and grabbed my purse and go bag, then remembered to repack my purse.

I pulled out the box I'd bought the day before, considering what to do with it.

That's for next weekend.

I walked into my bedroom, opened my toy drawer, and slipped it behind a few outfits I wore less often. I put the other things I'd grabbed closer to the front of the drawer, relocked the drawer, and left.

I got to the office, parked, and started walking into the office when I saw Spencer get out of his car. I decided to wait for him, and he noticed, doing a cute little half-jog to catch up with me.

"Hey!" He said, smiling.

I waved as we began walking, "How was the seminar?"

"It was great! I really enjoyed it, and I'm excited about putting the information to use." He paused, "I mean, I don't like seeing people dead or blood spatters, but-"

"Spence, I get it. Being able to critically analyze crime scenes is important and you like new knowledge."

He nodded, hair flopping. "I couldn't pay attention the entire time, though, my mind kept wandering."

I acted like I had no idea what he meant, "The great Dr. Reid didn't pay attention during a seminar? What in the world could have been so distracting?" I asked as we entered the elevator, doors closing.

As soon as the doors closed and we began moving, he muttered, "I swear, in a different situation I would pin you against the wall and make sure you're just as distracted." His voice was deep, a little rough, and much more dominant than I was used to.

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "I'd like to see you try, pretty boy. How's your ass, by the way?"

He whined, slipping into a submissive state again, and I grinned as the doors opened. I knew it would be pink and still a little sore, and he would have felt it the entire drive to the office. But part of me really wanted to feel him pin me to the wall... That was a fantasy for another day.

We walked into the office, finding Morgan, JJ, Emily, and Garcia all discussing their weekends. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down, listening to the girls recount their weekend of fun.

"Hey, Pen," I asked, "How was your date?"

Morgan raised an eyebrow as she lit up. "You went on a date without me, baby girl?"

She scoffed, "Yes, I did, and I'm pretty sure she's not interested in you. But it went really well."

"No crawfish?" I teased.

She shook her head, "Local steakhouse. And she loved my outfit." She was beaming.

I smiled and winked, laughing at Morgan's stare. Really, he could be so clueless sometimes.

"How's Henry, JJ?" Emily asked, looking between Morgan and Garcia as if watching a tennis match.

JJ smiled, "He's great! We all went to the park and Will decided to take a lot of pictures of us together, so we can make a little photo album."

We all cooed as she showed us some of the pictures. They really were an adorable family.

When we were summoned to the briefing room, I kept an eye on Spencer. It took a second for him to find a comfortable position, and he gave me the evil eye every time he shifted. I just smiled and winked.

When we left to get our go bags and get on the plane, Garcia pulled me aside. "There was an issue with your server update, I don't know exactly what's up, but it shouldn't take too long to fix it."

I bit my lip, not knowing how to ask the question without seeming to suspicious, "Do you have to deal with the contents themselves or is it just with the server setup?"

"Just with the server, your data is perfectly safe." She smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not sneaking a peek at whatever you're hiding."

I breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you so much, Pen, I'm so grateful for you doing this for me."

"No worries, sweetie. Happy to help a friend." She smiled and waved. Spencer glanced at me but didn't say anything.

On the plane, we went over the case information, but ended up having some downtime before we landed. I scrolled through my work phone, playing a couple games when my other phone buzzed.

I pulled it out, unsure of who would be texting me right now.

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Please tell me you have some extra aloe in your bag.

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
Always. Why, are you sore? I can see you shifting around...

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Shut up.

I smiled, went back to playing my games, and occasionally glanced up at Reid, who was giving me the stink-eye every time he shifted in his seat.

***

When we arrived at the hotel, Hotch sighed. "We've only got three rooms. JJ and Emily, you two go together," he handed them a key, "I'll take one with Rossi if you're okay with that," he said, glancing at me and Spencer.

I nodded as casually as I could.

Rossi spoke up, "I'll pay for my own room, the ladies deserve some privacy."

Normally, I'd jump at the chance, so I fought to keep my voice neutral, "Are you sure, Rossi? It's really no big deal."

He was already handing his card to the concierge. "Have your own room, really. Besides, Reid probably talks enough to act as Hotch's white noise machine."

I snorted at that and we all walked up to our rooms. I was a little disappointed that I wouldn't be in a room with Spencer, but it was probably good, just in terms of maintaining appropriate noise levels.

As I got ready for bed, my phone buzzed again.

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Bummer I'm not sleeping with you

Message to: Boy in the Reeds
What, you already want more of me?

Message from: Boy in the Reeds
Always.

I smirked.

***

We finally finished the case almost a week later, taking the plane home late Saturday night. Most people were curled up on the chairs or couches, sleeping, but I couldn't stop going over the case in my head.

I'd interrogated the unsub; I'd had him in front of me and I let him go. I said I didn't think it was him. And then he'd killed two more girls. I felt awful, the parents of the girls had screamed at me in anger, blaming me for the deaths of their children, and I couldn't blame them.

Reid stood up and sat next to me, taking one of my hands in his.

"(Y/N)," he said softly, "Their deaths weren't your fault."

"I interrogated him. I said he wasn't the unsub and those girls are dead because of me." My breathed shakily, "They'll never see another sunrise, never go on another date, never live their lives..."

"We can't hold people who we think are innocent. He convinced all of us too. You can't blame yourself." He hesitated, then hugged me gently. "We all made that mistake."

I nodded and relaxed into his chest. I could feel his heartbeat and it was calming. I curled into him and my breathing slowed, and I eventually fell into a light sleep in his arms.

When we landed back in DC, I stirred and tried to stand up, but my ears were pressurized, and I almost fell over. Spencer caught me and helped me stand slowly. I smiled up at him, grabbed my bag, and walked to my car with him.

"Spence?" I said, voice a little slurred and drowsy. "Thank you for helping me."

"Hey, of course," he put my bag in my car and leaned against it, "We're coworkers and friends, and I've been in that same situation before."

I nodded, opened my door, and got in the front seat.

"Text me when you get home, okay?" he requested, "I want to make sure you're safe."

"Yeah, definitely," I smiled, "Thank you again."

He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. "Let me know if you need anything."

I nodded and he walked away, my heart melting at his kind words.

I am not falling in love with Spencer Reid.

I cannot fall in love with Spencer Reid.

He's just being a good friend.

I didn't even believe myself as I repeated that all the way home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 6K 42
Your first year at the BAU has been everything you expected, it was something you enjoyed and were passionate about. Everything in your life remains...
157K 3.4K 37
(Y/n) Moves 600 miles away from home to escape a toxic relationship. She starts her own little life in D.C., but when bills come calling, she gets a...
106K 2.4K 25
UPDATE: This is a super rough version of this story. I am now editing it and the new version will be posted on AO3. If you didn't know I have permane...