I Will Protect You {Todoroki...

By LeMistWeeb

The daughter of two Pro heros is forced to become a villain from a supernatural being known as Angelica. She... More

Prologue and Quirk info
Chapter 1: Save Me from this Hell
Chapter 2: My dream...
Chapter 3: Roommates
Chapter 4: First Day, First Aquaintance
Chapter 5: Prepare for Sports!
Chapter 6: Nachi Falls
Chapter 7: Tents are cool
Chapter 8: A dream...?
Chapter 9: A dream...? Pt.2
Chapter 10: Deja Vu?
Chapter 11: Depression and Protection
Chapter 12: Training
Chapter 13: Ready, set, Start!
Chapter 14: A race
Chapter 15: Headbands
Filler
Chapter 16: (Y/n) vs Shinsou
Costume
Chapter 17: The thing
Thank you & Vote
Chapter 18: Sonic is human
Chapter 19: Notebooks are Useful
Another Filler
A/n
Chapter 20: Bakugou vs Uraraka
Chapter 21: Help him
Vote counted!
Chapter 22: Midoriya vs Todoroki
New Characters!
Chapter 23: Useless!
Chapter 24: Let me do something...
Chapter 25: New Students
Chapter 26: Hero names!
A/n
Backstory
Chapter 27: Interns
IDEK
Chapter 28: Adopted?!
Chapter 29: First Official day
Chapter 30: Teleporting
Chapter 31: Interview
New Cover? maybe?
Chapter 32: Are you... laughing?
That's right another filler
Chapter 33: Rei
Chapter 34: New House
Chapter 35: Racing and a Perv
Chapter 36: Great, Hawks.
Chapter 37: You can't swim?!
Thank you
Chapter 38: Auntie Shino?
Chapter 39: Scum like you...
Chapter 40: Blue fire
New Cover + Q & A
Chapter 41: My hero!
HOW?!
Chapter 42: A maze
Small Break
Happy Fourth of July!
So uh...
Best friends doing shit
Chapter 43: Vanguard Action Squad
Crack.
Chapter 44: My (Y/n)...
Chapter 45: Save her
Chapter 46: Camino Ward
Vote!
BROS-
Chapter 47: Don't Tell Me...
Chapter 48: Death
Quarentine
Chapter 50: Pulse
Chapter 51: Soul for a Soul
You choose!
Chapter 52: Who are you
Teaser
Update
Chapter 53: Dorms
YALL WTF-
Chapter 54: Date?
Chapter 55: Hate
Chapter 56: Icy Hot
Chapter 57: Memories
Chapter 58: Jump
Chapter 59: Good
Chapter 60: Can't help
Chapter 61: Will you be
Chapter 61 BONUS
We got em'
I hate you guys
Chapter 62: Ultimate moves
Filler
Chapter 63: Exam Start
IT'S A MIRACLE
Chapter 64: Beware the Exam
65: Phase two
Filler
Chapter 66: Rescue
Chapter 67: What are you doing
If Todoroki was a villain
Chapter 68: Work studies
TYSM FOT 20K!
Chapter 69: Big Threeu
Chapter 70: Sir Nighteye
Chapter 71: Kai Chisaki
Chapter 72: Eri
Chapter 73: Just like you
Chapter 74: Unpleasant talk
Chapter 75: You knew
Chapter 76: 6 hours
HJGDDKIDBJKLUFD
Happy New Year!
Happy Birfday
Chapter 77: Enter
January 6, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BB
Happiness noise
Chapter 78: Running
Don't be mad...
Chapter 79: Director
I'm sorry
Chapter 80: Appearance
Important Announcement!
Stupid Me
Hi :D
Chapter 81: Incredible
Chapter 82: Right on Time
why
Chapter 83: Me too

Chapter 49: Angelica!

1K 31 112
By LeMistWeeb

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I had teleported on top of a building... Wait... It's split in two? What happened here?

Wait, wheres Bakugou?

I took a quick look around and couldn't find him.

I ran over to the edge of the building and looked down. I couldn't see anyone, except a Black dot and upon closer examination, I realized who this is. It made my breath hitch, and my insanity from the maze return.

He's here.

I looked around for anyone else but my vision was blurry. I felt the famillar feeling of my head splitting in two.

"(Y/n)~ I'm not letting you sabotage me this time." Angelica's voice said.

"Wh-what do you want?" I stuttered, pure fear in my voice.

"From you? Nothing. For me? Destruction and chaos. I want to see this world fall. And step one is to kill Peace's precious symbol. Step two, my personal step, make you as miserable and broken as possible. How? By killing the one person dearest to you. Oh look, he's here now.

My head tilted on its own. I closed my eyes begging not to see who was there. But my eyes wouldn't listen and stayed open. Behind a wall, I saw Tufts of green, red, black, navy and a split of red and white.

"Isn't this a fitting place for your lovers death?" Angelica finished with a cackle.

"Noooo!" I started, but it was too late. I was back in the maze.

What have I done?

~Todoroki's POV~

I heard footsteps behind me and a small ghost of a "no" above me, diagnally to my left. Then the sound of flapping wings.

"As expected of the number four hero, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant- that quick decision making..  and skill... You must have nerves of steel." All for one said, clapping.

I heard threads being thrown then another blast.

"I see... This is the strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need yours... It's a quirk that doesn't go with Tomuras disposition."

What's with this guy? What just happened?

Another blast was heard. We couldn't see anything. I was still paralyzed.

"Damn it... The hell...?! Neptune... Where are you...?" Bakugou coughed.

"Bakugou!"

"Sorry, Bakugou."

"Huh?!"

Others started to come and I immediately recognized their voices. The league was here.

"Pleh!"

"Ew..."

"Something stinks! Smells good!"

"You failed again, huh Tomura? But so not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even this child." All for one said.

"Because you judged that he was an important peice. Do it over as many times as you need to. This is why I am here. It's all for you."

Tomura... Is All for Ones secret love child? Shigaraki? Makes sense.

Me and Midoriya snapped out of our shock first but Iida immediately held us back before we could even do anything.

(Y/n)... I will... Protect you, but I need to think! How can I save you without putting myself or the others in danger? How can I save you if I don't even know where you are?!

"You're here after all, aren't you." All for one said, his voice directed to us.

Shit.

A bullet and the sound of skin on skin was heard an instant after All for One said that. (If I see any Lenny faces in the comments, ISTG-)

"I'll have you return everything, All for One!" All Might yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?"

There was another explosion, and I could hear debris crashing everywhere. Huge gusts of wind came over the wall, threatening to knock is away.

"E-even All Might!" Midoriya muttered.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five km (three miles) from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomu's before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." All for one said.

No...

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself? I won't make the same mistake I did six years ago, All for One! I will take Young Neptune and Young Bakugou back! And this time, I will throw you on prison for sure! And all of the League of Villains you control with you!" All Might yelled. I heard cracking I. The ground so I assumed All Might was flying towards All For One.

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough... For both of us." All for One said. The sound of fabric stretching  was heard on his side and there was another gust of wind which ripped and demolished more buildings. All Might was sent flying and there was a huge crash.

"Air cannon plus spring-like limbs. Kinetic booster times four. Strength enhancer times three. This confrontation is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer types."

"All Might!" Bakugou yelled in distress.

I turned my head to look out through a hole in the wall. There was mass destruction. Many people must've died from that... There's no way this villain is human.

"Even without your worry, he won't due from something like that. So run away from here Tomura,band take the child with you. Kurogiri, get everyone away from here." All for One said.

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can use warp, then you should get us away!" A villain interrupted.

"I just got mine, Magne. On top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I am very familiar with. So I'll have Kurogiri do it." All for One explained.

Good to know.

All for One shot black stone that branched off of his fingers and into Kurogiri. The stone had various glowing red stripes running along it. A portal opened.

"Forcible Quirk Activation! Now, go!"

"What about you...?" Shigaraki asked.

There was an explosion in the distance, and All Might shot upwards.

"Think constantly, Tomura. You still have much more room to Grow." All for One said, flying into the sky.

"I won't let you get away!" All Might yelled, throwing an audible punch, which All for One caught.

"Let's go, Shigaraki! While the pipe mask his holding All Might back! Get your piece! Angelica will be plan B."

Talking was heard directly from directly in front of us, but I couldn't hear it.

So, Angelica is still possessing (Y/n) and is up there. If I made a wall, maybe I could reach her.

"What a pain...!" Bakugou's voice stopped my train of thought.

"Young Bakugou!" All Might said, going towards Bakugou, but was pulled back by All for One.

The villains had started to surround Bakugou. I could just make out the silhouette of Angelica. She was perched on a building that towered over the battlefield. A fall from her height would mean death.

Explosions from Bakugou brought my attention back to him. He was getting attacked from all different angles. He won't hold up much longer... But how can we save both him and (Y/n) without fighting?

"I'm going now!" All Might yelled.

The same black stone All for One used earlier, shot from his fingers and grabbed All Might's ankles and dragged him. All Might was clawing at the ground.

"I won't let you." All for One said.

"That's why I am here!" He yelled, dragging All Might upwards and flinging him into a wall. Thankfully, it wasn't the one we were hiding behind.

Bakugou, All Might and (Y/n) are in such trouble... At this rate, Bakugou and All Might might die, and (Y/n) will go insane! But his can I save them without fighting. Everyone's words of warning from earlier flooded into my head.

I looked over to Midoriya and could practically see the gears turning in his head. Please have a good plan... Please..

A light bulb went off of his head. At least, it would've if it was real.

"Iida, everyone!"

"No, you can't, Midoriya!" Iida interrupted.

LET THE MF MAN SPEAK

"No, theres a way! A way that won't involve fighting that will let us leave this place, but will still have (Y/n) and Kacchan!"

Iida backed off.

"Let's hear it." I pleaded.

"But this plan also depends on Kacchan and Angelica's power... I do t think my plan will succeed if I do it. That's why, Kirishima, Todoroki, you're the key to increasing the success rate!" Midoriya said.

"Give us more details, Midoriya." I asked.

"Right. This is my plan."

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Trapped in the maze, once again. I had been in and out of this maze constantly for three days. I had finally found the key. Just don't know where the door is anymore. The creatures in this maze are getting more horrific by the second. I had found a knife, which was better than nothing. Angelica has told me that if All for One failed to kill All Might, she would do it. But I'm in the way. She's plan B for the villains.

I could see All for One and All Might fighting. I wish I was die there instead of All Might. He wouldn't be in so much trouble if I were.

There was a rustling, and a long spider-like leg came out of the bush. I held my knife tightly.

Please, everyone, hurry.

~Todoroki's POV~

"That's your plan?" Iida asked.

"Kacchan and (Y/n) should also realize the situation All Might is in." Midoriya said.

"Yeah."

"Kacchan's on guard against the villains, fighting from a distance. Angelica is most likely there plan B. We need to do this at a time when Kacchan  is a certain distance away from the enemy, and Angelica is distracted." Midoriya explained.

"Iida..." Momo started, as if asking if it was good.

"It's a gamble, but considering the situation, there isn't much a risk to us. Especially Todoroki. More importantly, if we succeed it'll change the ride of the fight for the better. Let's do it." Iida decided.

~Small time skip~

Kirishima was being held onto.ny Midoriya and Iida. The two on his sides readying their quirks.

'This is my plan' Midoriya's voice said in my head.

'First, we'll propel ourselves with my quirk and Iida's recipro.'

Midoriya's body started to emit green electricity and Iida's engines roared.

'Then, with Kirishima's hardening...'

Kirishima hardened his arms and fists.

'... We'll break through the wall!"

A burst was heard and the wall crumbled when the trio made impact.

'The second it opens up, I want Todoroki to make a path of ice for us.'

I created an iceberg, trying to make is higher than it was at the sports festival or training camp. I couldn't tell if I succeeded.

'one thatll go as high as possible. The villains haven't noticed us yet...'

Midoriya, Kirishima and Iida were sliding up on my ice, getting higher as they progressed.

'the villains have outmaneuvered us until now, but now we're in a position to outmaneuver them.'

The trio jumped and flew in the air. The force breaking the tip of the iceberg.

'and we'll cross the battlefield at a height they cant reach. The villains boss is holding All Might back.

All for One tryed to hit the three out if the sky but was stopped by All Might.

'that means the reverse is also true!'

All for One was punched in the gut, and flew into a nearby wall.

'So then, it's up to you, Kirishima. It's no good if I do it. Or Todoroki, or Iida or Yaoyorozu. Ever since school started, you built an equal relationship with Kacchan... If you, his friend, called to him...'

"Come on!" Kirishima yelled.

'he'll  listen!'

Shigaraki reached for Bakugou, but was sent back by an explosion. Bakugou went flying through the air and created other explosions to propell himself. Flying across buildings and other things before finally reaching and grabbing his best friends hand.

"You idiots!" I heard him yell.

'Now, in order to save Neptune, this part calls for you, Todoroki. You'll extend your path of ice'

I ran back to where my ice was and created another iceberg, this time larger than the last.

'and use it as a ramp...'

I quickly ran up the iceberg, using my fire to help me grip.

'...using your fire, jump-'

I quickly jumped and propelled myself more using my fire. Nearing the building Angelica was on top of.

'-to Angelica! You can help Neptune control her and calm her down. Since the USJ attack, you've bonded as close friends and become inspperateable, always putting each other first. So, if you talk to her, help her,'

"Angelica!" I roared.

'she'll be set free!'

"My, my dear Shouto, so kind of you to join me this evening." Angelica said, a bloody stained knife in get hand, a bloodthirsty grin on her face.

______________________________________

This story: 3k views.

Me: 👁️👄👁️
        ➖👄➖
        👁️👄👁️

This story: 4k views

Guys, omg thank you! I'm so happy this story is doing so well!

Also if you can't tell next chapter should be good.

But, I have a quick question for you all.

What made you read this story? And why have you stayed?

Srsly, y doe

This story sucks ass in my opinion-

But anyway, tysm, I love you all!

Also, if you want, suggest something special I can do for this milestone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 7.6K 19
"Listen Y/N, you're mine and only mine, you got that?" You nod helplessly, Shouto's hands pinning you to the wall, his gaze burning into you. Desire...
30.4K 1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...
287K 9.5K 43
(Y/n), Second Princess of the kingdom of Crystalli. Her parents controlled her life and only did what they thought was best for the kingdom. (Y/N) fi...
482K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...