Falling For My Best Friend's...

By xxNovelLoverxx

This is my new story. The title basically explains what the story will be about. It's about a boy who falls f... More

Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {Prologue} - Edited.
FFMBFS Characters & Cover Pics
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {1} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {2} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {3} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {4} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {5} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {6} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {7} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {8} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {9} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {10} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {11} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {12} - Edited.
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {13}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {14}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {15}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {16}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {17}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {18}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {19}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {20}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {22}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {23}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {24}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {25}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {26}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {27}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {28}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {29}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {30}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {31}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {32}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {33}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {34}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {35}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {36}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {37}
Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {38}

Falling For My Best Friend's Sister {21}

1.2K 14 0
By xxNovelLoverxx

Sam's POV:

A few weeks later, it was Lucky's birthday. Danny threw this huge party for her outside. So many people came, even her friends and some other people from school. It was 7:30 and instead of being happy, Lucky was all stressed out, worrying over which dress would look great on her. She made me and Danny stay through hours of dress picking. A few days ago, she bought home tons of good looking dresses, that would look hot on her, but she didn't which one was the perfect one for her. When she finally found some red dress, she put it on -- and man, did she look hot or what -- but, Danny didn't want her wearing it. So, she did the only other she could do to make Danny listen; using me. She sauntered up to me and smiled at me.

"Hey, Sam." she said.

"Hey, Lucky?" I stared at her confused.

"Don't you think I look nice in this dress?"

I looked her up and down and smiled, dazed.

"Uh huh."

"Well, then can you please tell Danny to let me wear it?!"

"Uh..." I stared at her for a while and then snapped out of it  when I heard what Danny said.

"Hmmp, I'd like to see you try."

"Ah, come on, Danny, it's her birthday. You can't refuse her on her birthday. It only comes once a year." I persuaded.

Danny crossed his arms across his chest and still didn't listen. After a few minutes of trying, Danny finally gave in.

"Fine, but I want you out of that dress, as soon as I see any guy eyein' you!" he warned.

"'K, thanks Danny, I love you!" Lucky ran over to him and gave him a hug.

Then she came back over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Thanks, Sam, you're the best!" she said to me.

"Hey, anytime, sweet cheeks."

After that, the party started. Danny and I decorated everything along with some of our other friends. There were bright lights hanging over trees and poles. There were also a lot of tables and chairs placed outside for the guest to sit and eat. We hired people from a bakery to make the food. So, we pretty much, ended up using a lot of money, but it was worth it. After such a long week of bad things, I think Lucky deserves to have a really special birthday.

Once Danny went in and got her out here, she looked so surprised and sad at the same time.

"Hey, so, what do you think?" I asked her, grinning.

I noticed the tears in her eyes and my smile turned into a frown.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"You guys are the best!" she grabbed the both of us into a hug.

"Hey, no crying on your birthday, princess." I heard a voice say.

"Huh?" Lucky looked up and we did too, it was her emo friend. What was his name again?

"Mike!" Oh yeah, Mike.

Lucky left us and ran over to him, squeezing him tightly. I saw his hands wrapped around her bare waist and it made me so...well, mad! He pulled away from her and kissed her cheek, making me even madder. Then some guy next to him did the same.

"Hey, there, Lucky!" a female voice said.

I looked up and saw her friend, who I had mistaken for Danny's sister. She was wearing a short white dress with really high heels, making her look taller than she already was.

"Hey, Kas! I'm so glad you could come!" Lucky hugged her as well.

"What about me?" a different voice asked.

Lucky looked surprised. It was Crystal. Some girl that goes to our school. She's always trying to hook up with me, but I never really gave her the time of day. Because I don't like her, I never did and I never will. It's not that she's not pretty or anything, I'm not that shallow, I just like someone's that's more sweeter than popular. Like Lucky. She's perfect. She is <i>the</i> perfect girl for me. Crystal was more of a slut. You can tell that just by looking at her clothes, even now she was wearing a slutty dress. Sure it was similar to the Lucky was wearing, but at least she wore it better than Crystal did.

"Crystal, what are you doing here?" Lucky asked her.

"Well, I heard you were having a party and that it was gonna be good, so I decided to come and see if it really is as good as Kassie said." she explained.

Since I was standing close to Lucky and Kassie, I could hear what they were saying.

"Sorry, I was forced to take her along," Kassie whispered to Lucky.

"Doesn't she have some big party to go to or something?" Luck asked her.

"Apparently, she got into some fight with Annabelle and she was uninvited to her party. Basically the whole day, she's been bawling her eyes out, she was driving me insane, so I had to bring her along! Sorry, if she does or says anything wrong."

"So, she's here to criticize on my birthday? Great, just what I needed."

"But, you gotta feel a little sorry for her."

"Yeah, I guess."

I looked over at her and caught her staring at me. She smiled when she saw me looking her way and waved to me. I made a disgusted face and looked away.

"Hey, come on, I'll introduce you to my friends." Lucky said to me.

"Alright." I replied.

Lucky grabbed my hand and took me over to where her friends were talking.

"Hey, guys," she said. "This is Sam."

Mike looked me up and down and gave me a mean look. Understanding, I knew he didn't like me.

"Oh hey, you probably don't know me, I'm Kassie, Crystal's cousin." Kassie said, she stuck out her hand and I shook it.

"And this is Mike and Ivan.... Mike's, um...boyfriend." Lucky continued.

"Oh, hi." I said awkwardly.

"Hey." Ivan said.

Mike didn't say anything, he just stood there, giving me a hard look. His eyes found mine and Lucky's hands together and his look turned harder. I smiled and squeezed her hand tighter, causing her to look at me. Her eyes followed my stare which led to Mike.

"Ok, look, you guys, I know you don't like each other, but it's my birthday and I don't want any fighting. Got it?" she said.

"Yeah, anything you want, Lucky." he said.

"Alright." I replied.

"Good. I'm gonna go talk with Kassie. Be nice." Lucky smiled sweetly and walked away.

I stared at her back until she was too far away.

"Listen, you, I'm not stupid! I know you have a thing for her and I don't like it, so you better stay away from her." Mike said as soon as she was far enough not to hear him.

"I can do what I want." I retorted.

"As if she could ever like you back."

"Hey, she fell for you, didn't she?"

"If you hurt her, I swear I'll..." he trailed off.

"You'll what?" I challenged.

"You just better watch your back."

"Don't you have a boyfriend to be with?"

I knew a struck a nerve then, because I saw his face going red. Not from embarrassment, but from anger. He walked closer to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt.

"Don't you have a skank to be with?" he said through his teeth.

"Lucky is not a-" he cut me off.

"Not her, her!" Mike pointed his thumb at someone.

When I turned around, I saw Crystal staring at me. I shook my head and pulled away from Mike, and stalked away.

'That's it, tonight I'm tellin' her! I've got to before someone else does.'

After the candles were blown and the presents were opened, the guests were gone and my chance was here.

"I've got to tell Lucky at some point. So, why not now?" I asked myself.

I probably shouldn't have been talking to myself, because Lucky herself had heard me.

"Tell me what?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh, Lucky, I didn't see you there." I said.

"Well, I'm here."

"Yeah."

"So, what'd you wanna tell me?"

"Um, I-listen...I." I didn't know exactly how to tell her. "Lucky, I've...liked this girl for a long time now and I don't know how to tell her."

"Oh, well, I can help you with that. I am a girl after all." Lucky said smiling.

"Ok, so what should I do?" I asked.

"Well, just be yourself and just tell her. Oh, by the way, take her to a romantic place so she can't refuse you if you ask her out."

"Cool, that's actually good advice."

"I know. But, who is this girl? Do I know her?" Lucky seemed to be coming closer to me.

"Well, actually, you-you know her very well."

"Really? So, who is it then? Come on, you can tell me. It's the least you can do, after I gave you that great advice."

"Oh, well, it's...um..."

To Be Cont...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey, u know how in the beginning of the story, I said that Sam haz a group? yea, well, scratch that, he doesn't. he just haz a group of friends, who r now also friends with Danny.

Lucky's Birthday Dress:

http://www.polyvore.com/luckys_birthday_dress/set?id=25306740

Kassie's Dress:

http://www.polyvore.com/kassies_dress/set?id=25306972

Crystal's Dress:

http://www.polyvore.com/crystals_dress/set?id=25307153

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110 26 19
things I wish to say.
13.9K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
9 0 15
This is a story about how an awkward girl who was abandoned by her friends when she was homeschooled for a couple of years. But when she returns she...
162 18 16
The story about a teenager who looses someone very close to him, struggling with the events that happened that night and things in his past. Struggli...