Never Tell (Royce)

By ChresandJay_

Jacob and Chresanto are both grown men now. Jacob is a model and actress. Chresanto owns the biggest producti... More

Chapter 1: introduction
Chapter 2: back to Cali
Chapter 3: reunited
Chapter 4: winners & Losers
Chapter 5: battles
Chapter 6: someone else
Chapter 7: moving on...i think
Chapter 8: experencing new things
Chapter 9: rise and shine
Chapter 10: assholes
Chapter 11: apologies
Chapter 12: fuck you
Chapter 13: one more time
Chapter 14: nobody knows
Chapter 15: on to the next
Chapter 16: tension (short)
Chapter 17: my addiction
Chapter 18: the dinner
Chapter 19: mornings
Chapter 20: life or death
Chapter 21: life or death (continued)
Chapter 22: i care
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (filler to chapter 25)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (short)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 (filler)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (final)
Epilouge
"Number" Lyrics

Chapter 35

2.1K 107 11
By ChresandJay_

Jacob's P.O.V

I was fed up with this bullshit. Its 2 in the fucking morning ! If he wants to ruin his life with Zonnique imma let him. Im tired of trying to help him. No more tears for him. This has been going on for to long and for me to actually think that he could get over her was sad on my part. I had just got finish packing his clothes. I grabbed the 4 suitcases and put them downstairs by the door. I didnt pack Veah's things. She would be flying back out here soon and i want her here with me. I ran my hands through my curly hair and looked at the half empty closet in my room. Here i am AGAIN living alone. I think this is best for me right now. I sat in my bed waiting for him to get here. I drank the whine that was in my glass and heard the door slam. I smirked to myself. He just dont know. I heard footsteps coming upstairs and sighed as he came upstairs.

Chres: why's my stuff packed !?

Me: Chres you gotta go

Chres: is it because im here la-

Me: no its not about you being late., i really dont care. its the fact of who your out late with. Im not accusing you of cheating but you and Zonnique deserve each other. Yall are both sad and poor excuses. I keep running back to you thinking you would treat me better everytime, But i set myself up for failure. All these tears iv shed over you im done with them. Were done. I hope in the future we can get back but as of now no.. Matter of fact HELL NO. You can be with her im not mad or sad just disappointed.

Chres: Jacob your NOT done with me. We've been through to much for you tell bail out on me now.

Me: Chres i am. YOU bailed out on ME when i was being put in the hospital ! When i was being raped ! Everyone tells me how stupid i am for forgiving you when deep down i knew i didnt forgive you at all it still hurts ! I still feel disgusting and gross. But that wasnt my fault you swore 3 times Chres ! 3 ! That you wouldnt leave me or let me be hurt ! You did both in 4 months 2 times. I continued to forgive because i always tried to find that little string of hope that i was holding on to !

Chres: and you can still hold on ! Jacob i love you.. No im in love with you i just dont know what to do here anymore

Tears were flowing down his face. I had no emotion. He should feel guilty and sad. Its all his fault and he let me blame myself.

Me: leave.. Simple as that. Leave me alone Chres im done with this... Us.

Chres: no ! Dont say that your not done ! You dont mean it !

Me: i.... I do. I might fall into a deep depression if i stay with you and im not going down that road again.

Chres: Jacob ! Dont leave me !

He got on his two knees. I sighed. He's not taking this lightly.

Me: Chres get up

He kept talking over me saying who knows fucking what. I looked down at his red puffy eyes. JACOB DONT YOU DARE GIVE IN ! I took a deep breath and helped him up. He lifted up my chin making me look at him. The tears were real after that iv never seen him so broken down before.

Me: Chres please s-stop

Chres: no ! I want you to look a-at me ! I need you Jacob ! I'll be a wreck without y-you ! I know i may do wrong ! I know i may not show you that i love you and tell you enough but i do ! Look me in my face IN MY EYE's and tell me you dont love me back !

I looked up at him as tears started to fall. I struggled to get the words out.

Me: Chres i c-cant and you know that. I love you i d-do but you have to go !

Chres: Jacob we can work things out like w-we always d-do we c-can-

Me: p-please stop and just leave y-your making t-this hard. Be c-careful out there ok and take care of yourself and Nique.

I kissed his cheek as i opened the door for him. He looked at me with tears falling down his cheeks. He grabbed his things and headed out slamming the door and his way out. I ran my fingers through my hair. I wiped my eye's which were full of tears. I put the pictures of me and Chres and put them face down on the table. I smiled at the picture of me Chres and Veah. I took the pictures upstairs and put it in Veah's room. I called up an old friend and sighed as it rung. After 3 rings he picked up

??: hello ?

Me: hey Craig

Craig: heeeyyyy Jaaaaccooob ! Why you calling so late aint it like 2am over there ?

Me: yea, man i miss you like crazy

Craig: why you say that ?

Me: you'd usually be here when im heart broken

Craig: awwwe what happened

Me: alot Craig.. Alot.

Craig: well im going to Cali for the World Dance competition next week.

Me: really ?!

Craig: yea

Me: thats great ! Congratulations !

Craig: thank you but when i get there we got a lot of catching up to do i met someone

Me: no way yo shy ass didnt meet no one

Craig: im serious Jacob i really like her

Me: fine tell me about her when you get here but im gonna go ok

Craig: dont do anything crazy Jay. We all know how you get when your mad

Me: i havent fucked up a car in like 4 months but its tempting

Craig: dont do it Jacob ! Your gonna go to jail for vandalizing property

Me: fine fine by Craig

Craig: ok bye Jay be safe

Me: i will

I hung up and sighed. Im so alone in this world. I went into my room and stripped down to my boxers getting into my bed. I turned off the lamp and drifted off into sleep.

Chresanto's P.O.V

I didnt leave Jacob's front door for a good hour. After i had put my things in my trunk I sat on the porch thinking and replaying everything he said in my mind. HeMs truly done with me but i cant bring myself to believe that. I sighed and wiped away my tear and stood up heading to my car getting in and driving off. When i got to Zonnique's house i got out locking my car door and walking inside of the house with my bags. Yes i have a key. I walked in and threw my keys on the couch and sat my bags in the living room.

Zonnique: *yawning* Chres its 2 in the mor- he broke up with you ?

I nodded as all the hurtful things iv done to him came back. Tear after tear fell. Zonnique came to hug me and i hugged her back. Even though she helped cause this i needed a hug and i didnt care who it was from at the moment.

Zonnique: shhhhh its ok your with me now ok

I pushed her off and glared at her.

Me: your full of bullshit you know that !

Zonnique: excuse me !?

Me: i let you get in my head all these times ! Using a baby against me that may not be mine ! You know how i am when it comes to my kids and you took advantage of that.. Ugh your so.. So fucking ignorant ! You have no heart ! I thought i meant what i said when i said no trying to break us up !

Zonnique: but i didnt ! That was all you ! Not me so dont go blaming EVERYTHING on me !

Me: ALL those times you called saying you had pains werent true were they ?!

She stayed quiet i shook my head and punched the wall putting a dent in it.

Zonnique: he was getting so much attention !! So much ! I wanted that ! Im pregnant my emotions fly sky fucking high !

Me: doesn't mean you get to fuck with mine ! You've been seducing me this whole time and i let myself get drawn to you again ! Jacob may not ever take me back because you cant find your own love and heart ! Im not blaming it all on you.. Its my fault to. I LET you do things that you shouldnt even have the privilege to do ! I should have killed you when i found out you were working with Kevin !

Zonnique: you wouldnt kill your own child ! They wouldnt be happy if they were ever looking down on you.

I stopped and thought. "your daughter is watching over you to and she wouldnt be so happy" Kevin said before i shot him and killed him. I looked at her and sat down before i lost my cool and smacked the shit out of her.

Me: did i ever have a daughter before Veah was born ?

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.1K 39
Jacob Perez gets bullied just like any other out cast. People call him names and some times beats him up. But it's always every now and then Chresan...
172K 5.7K 15
Β© 2013-2015 @RoyceBihh All Rights Reserved This is book one of a never ending life of heartbreak, hate, love, etc. It's also boyxboy so if you have...
50.1K 816 16
Jacob loves Chresanto with everything that he has ,but lately thing have been going south and Jacob doesn't know how long if he can be strong , becau...
431K 15.4K 24
Chresanto August , The captain of the football team. Jacob Perez , The coaches gay son. What happens when these two have a rather steamy situation so...