Unseen Scars (L.T.Y)

De Tae_vibez

TaeyongxReader ff Y/N was living the best life until she was struck with misery. How can someone's life go do... Mais

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
🛑IMPORTANT🛑

28

712 23 29
De Tae_vibez

Y/N pov

I stay backstage helping the boys get ready. Everything was set up and Taeyong wasn't mad anymore. Well, at least he wasn't showing it. As for what Minjun had told me about Wendy. I was a bit pissed. 

"Hiiiii" speaking of the bitch.

"Hi" my voice was cold. I never liked her to begin with but now she keeps trying to get close with me making it even worse.

"Taeyong and me are going next" she whispered. I think she was trying to make me jealous and this is the reason I hate her. No one really likes her other than her fans. Everyone has seen the real side of her.

But her method of making me jealous was working. The dance they had to do was unbelievably touchy. Like really touchy and I hated it.

"Okay and"

"Taeyong and Wendy are on in 10 seconds" someone yelled.

"Gotta go" she said before running off to Taeyong.

I watched her leave but she kept reminding me of someone. Someone I hated.

*ring ring* I looked at my phone screen as a picture of Naeun and me popped up.

"Hi"

"Hi"

"Y/n bad news"

"What"

"Taeyongs hate comments just got 100x worse"

"Why? What happened?"

"I'll send you a picture. Don't show him"

"Okay"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Naeun sounded upset but I couldn't figure out the reason. And now some bitch is posting more hate comments about taeyong. My phone screen lights up and I open Naeun's message.

I look at the picture of Taeyong and me kissing close to the SM Entertainment building. How the fuck did they get this?

"What's that" I hear Taeyong say. I quickly hide my phone making sure he doesn't see.

"Whats what?" I say trying to convince him I have no idea what he's talking about but he saw through me.

"Give me your phone"

"No"

"I'll say it one more time"

"Give. Me. Your. Phone" his voice was stern and cold, so cold that I got scared and gave him my stupid phone.

"Taeyong-"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

I look at him trying to calm him down but all he can focus on is the screen. I don't know if he's pissed or what since we aren't a thing. Or maybe he's mad that someone is threatening to kill me- no what am I saying he doesn't even care about me. He's probably scared someones gonna kill him.

"Y/n. Let's talk" his voice wasn't as rough as before but he still scared me. But I got to say when he's mad he looks hella hot. I feel like there would be times I'd make him mad on purpose just to see this sexy ass side.

"Okay" I was obedient cause as much as I would love to piss him off it's kinda scary. We walk towards an empty waiting room. 

"What the fuck is that?" Even though his words were harsh his voice was gentle.

"A tweet"

"No. Why the hell were you looking at it?" 

"Naeun sent it"

"Why?" 

"Because I'm your god damn manager and should know about this stuff" at this point I was losing my temper.

"Okay. Then why the fuck did you want to be our manager" 

"Because" I couldn't tell him the real reason cause that was one of the big rules Ten and Naeun told me. 'Never let them find out'.

"Are you really dating him?" I was about to speak when something popped up in my head. There's a 40% chance it would work but I wouldn't be lying to him.

"Are you really dating Ten?" He spoke when I didn't say anything.

"Remember rule number 3? Don't ask questions" 

"I think we're past rules. You broke rule 1" I think back to what rule 1 was and then it hits me 'Don't invade privacy'.

"When did I invade your privacy?" 

"Minjee."

"Ten told me cause you wouldn't"

"Why the fuck do you have to know. It's not like we're dating" my heart breaks at his words. 'it's not like we're dating'. Tears well up in my eyes without me knowing.

"Wow. And now you're crying. Did my words hurt you? Did you forget about your boyfriend?"

"Stop" my voice was breaking and at this point, a few tears had fallen out of my eyes.

I'm never this sensitive. I wouldn't cry cause some stupid hoe is being a jerk but I am. Why? Am I crying cause he reminds of that bitch. The one that bullied me for years. Or is it because he sounds like he hates me and doesn't care.

"Are these tears supposed to make me give you my pity?"

"Shut up" I hold my head as a sensational pain overcomes my body. I hear Taeyong calling my name but I'm unable to talk and soon enough I'm unable to see.

~Flashback~

"You know you're a bitch right"

"What do you want" I was terrified and today Naeun wasn't here making it even worse.

"You're scared. Is it because Naeun can't say anything to me... cause she isn't here"

"Lea-leave me alo-alone" I stutter as a tear slips down my face.

"You want pity. Your tears mean nothing to me." I was unable to speak so I looked around the classroom hoping someone would be here but everyone was in the gym. Leaving me 0 hope.

"You're a useless piece of shit. No one likes you. No one cares and no one ever will cause you mean nothing to anyone. You are a nobody"

"You're only saying that because that's how you feel about yourself. You adore my life" I finally decide to stand up for myself but it completely backfires when she kicks me in the stomach and walks away.

~End of Flashback~

My eyes open wide as my hand's grip onto my stomach. My breathing was heavier than ever and I couldn't get hold of my body.

"Hey. Are you okay" I finally realize what was happening and I quickly get out of Taeyong's embrace. He was probably about to carry me to a bed.

"Get the fuck away from" I wipe my tears and my face that was once filled with emotions is now like a blank slate.

"Let me help you" his arms reach out trying to help me get up but I immediately push them away and get up by my self.

"Fuck off"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Who are you?

You are not the person I used to love"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.4K 1.1K 42
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1 & 2] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that wou...
7.9K 227 34
"choi taeyang. my friends call me Theo. " "that's the boy. " you are just a normal average teen with a normal average life. a normal teen who hates...
11.6K 756 43
To be an obedient child, Choi Y/N obey what her overprotective parents instruct her to trapped herself in her house for over 10 years based the secre...
165K 4.4K 63
"All good things came with her, but so did disasters". ••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Yona is a girl with a blurry past, she seems locked in her own wor...