A Billion Dollar Mess(Complet...

Galing kay Pauly_Queen

On her way to the university, Arabella accidentally and unknowingly gets on a flight to a totally different c... Higit pa

Author's Note
Introduction
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Covers
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Author's Note.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Epilogue
Thank You, Dear Readers!
New Story Update!

Chapter Thirty Six

210 36 30
Galing kay Pauly_Queen

Caden's POV

Day two: The bed.

Background hit: 7 rings by Ariana Grandé

Quote: She's Just a bad ass with some good ass!

"Whatever, Mackenzie. Whatever!" I yelled angrily.

"So, how was day one? A.K.A, lame!" She yelled in my ears.

"Can you calm down?"

"Yeah, calm down after you bailed on me after tasting all there is to me. Be ready to kiss my ass goodbye!" she shot angrily.

"Can you calm down, already. I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Yeah, right," she hissed.

"I'm serious! I'm sorry," I cried out in laughter.

"Whatever. So, what's up with Mrs. I'm so different from any other girl egotistical Caden Carlos Kensington has fucked with?" She asked.

"Seriously? Anyway - you're plan did not work! I kissed her and it's as if I fueled the already raging fire," I spat.

"Does she like you?"

"I don't know,"

"Then why'd you kiss her? I told you to get her to like you. You just carried your big stupid kissing lips and disvirgined hers!" she yelled.

"I didn't permit you to insult me, okay? Plus, you're instructions weren't clear enough. And, I do not have huge lips. They're small, pink and cute," I argued.

"What part of- "

"Sh, sh, shush! I've heard enough!" I interrupted.

"Okay. Whatever. You think you're so cute," She sighed.

"Yeah, i know right,"

"Whatever!" I could tell she rolleds her eyes.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

"Haha!" she faked a laugh.

"Anyway, I gotta go now. We'll be off in some minutes. Meanwhile, you think of a better plan to woo her into me, and quit falling my hand. Please!"

"Woo her?" Who even says that stuff these days?"

"Me!" I shot.

"Much expected," she hissed.

"Whatever,"

"Wait up, Caden. wait!" she yelped.

"Bye!" I hung up and slipped the phone in my back pocket.

Hurriedly, I put on my blue T-shirt and black denim, with the black sneakers. In perfection, I swooshed my hair to the right and perfected my collar like the boss I was.

Lastly, I put on some cologne, mouth spray and a ten minute look on the mirror.

"Perfect!" I finally whispered before grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

"Oh, he thinks he's all good," Mercedes said as she walked out of her room.

I chuckled charmingly.

She rolled her eyes as we walked down the stairs. I couldn't help but keep staring at her. I mean, the sexy tiger skin turtle neck and that killer black leather pants. The clothes just got stuck to her skin and highlighted those sweet curves. She was driving me loco. Her luscious Lita boots and that crazy blonde of hers. She was hypnotic. Really hypnotic.

"You haven't touched your food, princess!" I heard a voice snap me out of my fantasy.

"Princess Caden, snap out!" she yelled again and I stared angrily at her.

"I think you mean king!" I glared.

"Nope. Little princess," she chuckled in a cherry tone and continued munching on her food.

I just hissed and managed through breakfast, my head buzzing all around and going crazy.

Soon, we were done. Mostly because I couldn't stand her rants and flipped the table over, crashing the food on the floor.

We got into my car and I started the car and drove out of the house.

"I still don't think flipping that dining table was necessary but for an egotistical Caden like you, i'm sure its pretty normal. Can you learn to control your anger a bit? And seriously, please- "

"Can you shut the fuck up!" I yelled angrily.

"No, I cannot shut the fuck up, because - "

"Then suit yourself, talking teddy!" I yelled so loud and immediately increased my speed, crossing the legal speed limit.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" she kept screaming and I didn't care because she made me so mad. So, so mad. Like really crazy.

"You did not just do that!" she yelled angrily as I stopped the car in front of the hotel.

"Well, surprise! Bitch!" I glowered and came down from the car.

"I'm not into fast cars!" she yelled as she came down too and ran after me ,her boots informing the whole world about every step she took.

"And i'm not into screaming bitches!" I yelled back and gave her the finger.

"Caden! Wait up!" she kept yelling and I just couldn't stand her annoying voice anymore.

"Caden!" she yelled as we walked into the room and everyone turned at us.

"Sorry, everyone. My bad. Carry on," she voiced out awkwardly in the microphone and thank goodness I walked along.

No one saw I was with her.

We took our seat just where we did previously and I relaxed myself comfortably as the usual lady started the program.

"Why did you leave me back there? You made me look so ridiculous. You know what? You are so annoying. I'm out!" she snarled angrily and stood up.

I held her hand back.

"What are you doing?" she whispered with gritted teeth, turning back at me. Her hair flipping over as she did so and looking sexier than ever. I was insanely obsessed.

I pulled her back and yanked her butt on the seat with a smirk.

It seemed her butt was her power button. Ten minutes straight, and she hadn't even said a single word. Wow!

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

She didn't reply.

"Pumpkin!" I called out.

"Mercedes!" I called out again.

"What? What is it, Caden?" she yelled.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked again.

"Ask yourself that!" she shot.

"Pumpkin - - pumpkin - " I called out, pinching her baby like skin. Soft, smooth and so dreamy.

"Can you stop it already, Caden? You made me mad!" she yelled and got my hands off, shrugging her shoulders and getting some hair over her shoulder.

"I said i'm sorry," I pleaded.

"No, you didn't. In fact, you never did. And, you never will," she shot.

"Okay, your nails look really good. As in, top notch. I love the neon. And the red. And everything. The foundation. Please! Talk- "

"Shut. up." she whispered.

"I just complimented you!" I argued.

"You just stated facts, honey. Those were facts," she snarled.

"Seriously? Honey? At least i'm someone's honey now," I smiled.

She didn't reply. God, why was she so fucking impossible?

"So, day two. On the bed. When you're with your partner on the bed - " The lady continued.

"This should be fun," I whispered with a chuckle.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Make him feel good. Make her feel special,"

"You hear, pumpkin? Make me feel good. But first, I already said i'm sorry so can you stop acting up already?"

"No I cannot stop acting up if you wouldn't make me stop acting up! So please can you stop already?" she yelled and returned her gaze to the lady.

"Oops! Seems like someone just received the monthly gift of God a bit earlier than expected. Whoof! Hard one there!" I kicked off with an aim to annoy her with that lame feministic attitude of hers.

"Hey! Don't you dare meddle with my body business and not every female problem is because of a " God given" gift. You are so annoying. I'm out of here."

"And now, the kiss," The lady announced.

"Pumpkin, wait. The kiss!" I called out but she just hissed and went on.

Grumpy much! It was just a joke.

"Are you two really married? As in husband and wife? As in- in a church?" A lady behind asked.

"Mind your business," I snapped.

"Seems more to me like beauty and the beast," she chuckled in mockery and angered me.

"They still fell in love," I argued.

"A man your age believing in fairytales?" What are you? Five?" she laughed.

"I'm a billionaire!" I bragged.

"Yeah! Definitely not a chick magnet. Mr. Billionaire for nothing," she hissed and I just left.

What a lady.

And Mercedes!

I was gonna have her soon. She just had to wait and see. The harder to get, the sweeter to have.

I was gonna get that cotton candy by my side, whether she liked it or not.

Author's Note.

Cotton candy...yum!

Heyyyyyyaa!!!

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. It means a lot to me.

Don't forget to vote and share your beautiful thoughts in the comment section below.

Please, please, please just tap that little star. Please.

Well, that's all for now. Can't wait for the next chapter. See ya!

PaulyQueen...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 23.6K 39
How can one event alter the course of your entire life? Going from living with her single beloved mother to flying across the country to live with he...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
824K 25.3K 42
Valeria Patterson is the IT woman. She has everything: the looks, the brains, and not to mention the countless billions of dollars she owns. She's be...
15.9K 446 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...