Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

10

2.1K 88 19
By vickie_org

friends groupchat 💕

Yoongi

"So, um.. I'm realizing my crush on Jungkook isn't small "

Seokjin

"We been knew "

Namjoon

"You're barely realizing?"

Hoseok

"Everyone knew 😐"

Yoongi

"You guys are not helping ❤ "

Seokjin

"Bruh, what do you want us to do?"

Hoseok

"Yeah bro like, we smash your faces together so you kiss or something?"

Namjoon

"You guys make out or something"

Yoongi

"PLS, IM WHIPPED, IDK WHAT TO DO, I'M LOCKED IN MY BATHROOM WHILE ON THE VERGE OF TEARS, HE'S MAKING A CAKE BECAUSE I REACHED EIGHT MILLION ON TWITTER,WHAT DO I DO, PLEASE HELP"

Seokjin

"Uh, flirt and be calm ig?"

Yoongi

"I hate you guys"

Namjoon

"I would say you give him little hints  that you like him before you confess. If he seems flustered and does the same thing, it's your sign to confess, if he doesn't, don't. Don't wait too long or he'll start thinking that you don't like him and he will no longer have a crush on you"

Yoongi

"If it works, I'm buying Joon a plant and the rest of you get a piece of shit"

Seokjin

"HUH?! NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T SHIT ABOUT LOVE"

Hoseok

"🚶⁉"

Yoongi

"Yeah whatever, bye"

Yoongi got off his phone and left the bathroom, trying to act calm as possible as he entered the kitchen to check on Jungkook.

"Do you need help?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook looked away from the cake batter "No, but if you want, you can go to the store to buy some decorations for the cake since I didn't bring a lot" Jungkook said, mixing the batter and putting one hand on his hip "Alright, you look amazing by the way" Yoongi complimented, Jungkook felt himself blush and smile "T-thank you, you too"

With that, Yoongi grabbed his wallet and keys, dashing out the door with blush on his cheeks.

He turned on his camera as soon as he entered the store, he had already filmed some parts of Jungkook getting ready to bake and Yoongi just vibing with him.

"I think he told me he was making the cake white with dark and light pink spikes so I'll get pink decorations so it matches" Yoongi said, looking through the aisles for decorations he might need.

"These heart sprinkles looks cute" Yoongi smiled, staring at the container and showing it to the camera before putting it in the cart.

He continued to put other decorations in the cart as he browsed through the store "I think that's it, now time for balloons" Yoongi smiled, heading to the checkout area.

"I'm back!" Yoongi exclaimed, walking towards Jungkook with the decorations and balloons "Great! Now we just wait a bit" Jungkook smiled, running his hands through his hair and sitting down.

"Thank you for coming, you didn't have to, you just finished your shift and came to bake" Yoongi frowned, Jungkook looked at Yoongi, he felt a sudden urge to squish the olders cheeks "It's fine hyung, I like baking" The youngest said with a smile, Yoongi felt himself turn red seeing Jungkook smile, he found the youngest one so precious, so endearing.

Yoongi couldn't help but stare at Jungkook's manly hands, his hands had tattoos that went up to his arm. He had a sudden urge to hold it, he really wanted to but feared Jungkook would find him weird.

"These sprinkles are cute" Jungkook smiled, grabbing them from the bag, he took a look at the other things but noticed Yoongi was spaced out.

"Hyung? Are you paying attention?" The youngest asked, waving his hand in front of Yoongi, Yoongi snapped out of his day dream "Y-yeah" The oldest said, a small smile on his face, Jungkook raised a brow and hummed "What were you thinking about?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi flushed red. He was thinking of nobody but Jungkook himself "S-something"

"Now we can decorate!" Yoongi cheered, Jungkook showed a small smile as he placed the cake on the table "What do you want me to write on the cake?" Jungkook asked,Yoongi let out a small hum "Thank you for eight million on Twitter" He said, Jungkook nodded and began writing that on the cake.

"It looks pretty now we just have to taste it" Yoongi said, getting a knife from his cabinet and slicing the cake, placing a slice of cake on his plate and another on Jungkook's plate.

"It tastes amazing, everyone who watches this video has to say thank you to Kook" Yoongi said, Jungkook placed his face into his hands "It's no problem, I like baking" Jungkook said with a smile.

"I want more cake but I'm full" Yoongi whined, a small pout on his face "How about we watch that anime you were telling me about? What was it? Uh, Demon slayer!" Jungkook said, Yoongi eagerly nodded, grabbing Jungkook's hand and giving it a tight grip as he walked to the living room.

"Don't fall asleep on me this time" Jungkook teased, Yoongi pouted and whined, bringing his knees to his chest "But I'm tired" The oldest mumbled, scooting closer to Jungkook "How come you don't sleep when I'm at my home? I thought you stayed up until three in the morning" Jungkook said, "I do but I like it when you're here. I like your company" Yoongi softly said, Jungkook hummed "Alrighty then"

Yoongi laid down and closed his eyes, he was getting tired to say the least. Jungkook saw this and started playing with Yoongi's hair, lightly twirling it and running his hands through his hair.

Jungkook looked at the time, it was about time he left but he didn't want to leave Yoongi on the couch. He picked up the smaller male and walked to his bedroom, carefully laying him on the bed and covering him with the blanket.

@J.ko0k

Had a great day today! Hoping for better days!

8:34PM • 8 Jul 20

taetae_kim: bro, you're so pretty 😠
|J.ko0k: no, you 😠
|taetae_kim: you 😠
|J.ko0k: @Park_JM
|taetae_kim: Shit—
|Park_JM: Come to our room right now
|taetae_kim: coming 🚶

httpmyg: I see bicept
|J.ko0k: Indeed a bicept..
|httpmyg: Can I see 😳
|J.ko0k: For now, no
|httpmyg: rip 😔

Park_JM: Are you growing your hair out again?
|J.ko0k: Yes, I liked it last time
|Park_JM: It's gonna look so cute 😔💕
|taetae_kim: how come you don't call me cute when I grow my hair out
|Park_JM: But it is cute
|J.ko0k: Please don't start flirting in my comments to shove the fact that I don't have a significant other in my face ❤
|taetae_kim: Find one ❤

A/N: Can y'all believe I'm updating this book a lot? I've been trying to write for it more often. Please stay safe and take care. QOTD: Favorite song from D-2? — Vickie 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2.5K 276 20
[Book 4] of NEW JEANS SONGS x BTS FANFIC SERIES Jimin is a cute bunny hybrid that's totally dependent on his friends. He falls for a human named Min...
140K 263 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
53.6K 2.6K 32
yoongi a Mafia , falls for a little he met while on a mission to kill hoseok's uncle. ยก hoseok - little ! ยก yoongi - caregiver ! ยก Minimum sexual c...