Unforeseen || Marichat (Unedi...

By LoveforMarichat

Marinette and Chat Noir - no one really thought they would end up together, not even them themselves. Hell, L... More

Chapter 1: Midnight snack
Chapter 2: Harrion
Chapter 3: Unknown Intentions
Chapter 4: A Piece Of Advice
Chapter 5: A Late Night Walk
Chapter 6: Moments Of Happiness
Chapter 7: Cat-ching feelings
Chapter 8: Lila's attempt
Chapter 9: Missing Adrien
Chapter 10: Meet, Plagg
Chapter 12: Mysterious feeling
Chapter 13: Seemingly insurmountable
Chapter 14: Wave of emotions
Chapter 15: Reciprocated
Chapter 16: Serendipity
Chapter 17: Starry Sky
Chapter 18: Game night
Chapter 19: Fortuity
Chapter 20: First time
Chapter 21: Iffy
Chapter 22: Wounded
Chapter 23: Conflict & Confessions
Chapter 24: Future melancholy
Chapter 25: Unfathomable Agony
Chapter 26: Insinuation
Chapter 27: Disarray
Chapter 28: Quandary
Chapter 29: Irresolute Verdict
Chapter 30: Obstacles as Opportunities
Chapter 31: Golden Rule
Chapter 32: Minatory
Chapter 33: Perilous
Chapter 34: Divulge
Chapter 35: Negation
Chapter 36: Alleviate
Chapter 37: Sedulous
Chapter 38: Revelation
Chapter 39: Cloud Nine
Chapter 40: Dear Diary

Chapter 11: Boba date

3.8K 120 383
By LoveforMarichat

Third-Person

"Amander! P-please don't hurt me...!" The man begged. The akumatized villain had grey, emotionless, eyes. She wore a blood-red serpentina dress, a magenta-colored hair tie holding a high ponytail, a silver ring with a hole on the front, and black heels.

"I'm not Amander anymore! My name is Karmadia! And for abusing me all these months, you deserve a punishment...!" Karmadia yelled in anger. The two heroes assumed that the man was your typical abusive boyfriend, also feeling bad for Amander, the poor girl that Hawkmoth turned to Karmadia.

"Please forgive me, I-I'm sorry..." The bald man backed away, holding his hands up in defense. "There is no forgiveness, every wrong doing will result in karma...!" The villain cackled evilly as she extended her right hand, pointed the ring to the man, then a beam of light escaped the hole on the ring and hit the guy.

The man suddenly started to beat himself up, getting severely hurt. Karmadia laughed but stopped when a neon, butterfly-shaped mask appeared on her face. "Karmadia, I gave you powers, and let you punish your ex-boyfriend. Now, give me what I want in return." Hawkmoth ordered.

"Yes, Hawkmoth. Thank you."

Ladybug knew Hawkmoth was talking to her, but couldn't hear what they were talking about, so she spun her yo-yo like a shield while Chat Noir readied his baton just as they saw Karmadia turn her attention to them.

"Hmm, Ladybug and Chat Noir. Give me your miraculous, or face the consequences." Karmadia took her hand out. "You think it's that easy?" Ladybug smirked, challenging the villain, not showing her terror.

"Come and get it...!" Chat Noir clenched his baton competitively. Karmadia groaned. "So I guess we'll be doing this the hard way then." The villain retorted. She began firing beams of light out her ring.

Chat successfully dodged them, but Ladybug wasn't able to shield herself and failed. She was only able to avoid about, four hits. "Argh!" She got hit in the chest and was soon engulfed by light for a while. Chat Noir turned to her worriedly and ran by her side.

Karmadia laughed evilly, waiting for what was about to happen to the superheroine. She stopped flinching. "Huh? Nothing's happening..." Ladybug lifted her arms up and looked around her body.

"Well, I'm not surprised. You're Ladybug. You haven't done anything ba-" Chat's sentence was halted. And Ladybug magically turned upside down, floating in the air. She couldn't control herself anymore, and some sort of invisible barrier stopped Chat from helping her.

The girl in the Ladybug suit was allowed to fall on her back. "Ladybug! Are you okay?!?" Ladybug exclaimed in pain, but it didn't really hurt, since her suit was indestructible. "I-I'm fine..." She replied, and a look of horror was plastered on Chat's face, trying to help her, but he couldn't. She was lifted again, and she fell to the ground the second time.

Karmadia continuously attempted to hit him but Chat Noir was still able to shield them both.

Her head smacked on the concrete, and since it wasn't protected, unlike her body, it began to bleed. Tears trickled down her face, it hurt so bad. This hasn't happened before. The pain she felt was excruciating.             

"Ladybug...!" Chat Noir finally got to pick her up, his gloves were covered with her blood. He was traumatized. Chat started to cry, not knowing what to do. "I'm fine Chat, don't worry about it." She stood up, completely okay with the fact that blood was oozing out of her head.

Luckily, it was bearable. It wasn't anything Ladybug couldn't handle. "No Ladybug! Sit this one out! You're hurt, we can't keep fighting like this..." Chat disagreed. "I told you, I'm alright. Let's just defeat the villain as soon as possible." Ladybug shook her head, even though it really hurt.

She was willing to sacrifice that for Paris, and make sure it was safe. He knew he couldn't argue with her, no matter how hurt he was seeing her suffer. And arguing would just let her be in pain longer. "Now, it's your turn. Tom cat." The villain said, extending her arm in the direction of Chat.

He relentlessly dodged the beams coming out Karmadia's ring, and so did Ladybug, but struggled to do so. "I don't get it, milady. Why did you fall head-first...?" Chat Noir asked her. "Hmm, you remember when I let you fall down on the pavement when you were wrapped around my yo-yo...?"

"Oh, I get it. My head actually did hurt at that time, but I ignored it. What I don't get is why you fell down two times." "I think that's her power. Doubling the pain of any wrong thing we've done in the past. Karma."

He nodded, still extremely worried. "I'll lure her away from you, okay? Oh, and I think the Akuma's in her ring. I'll break it, then you purify it." Chat Noir said to her, not wanting her to do anything because of her bleeding head. "Alright, sounds like a plan." She nodded.

Chat leaped on a building, and ran on the rooftops, striving for Ladybug not to get hit again. "Have you ever heard of the saying; 'Everything bad you do, will somehow come back to you.'?" The akumatized villain asked, floating in mid-air, following Chat.

He turned around, looked back, still dodging the white laser, and running at the same time. "I have, but I'm a good boy. I haven't done anything wrong." He chuckled and continued to run across the roofs of homes and buildings.

After minutes of chasing him, Hawkmoth contacted Karmadia. "Insult him," Hawkmoth said. "But why...?" Karmadia whispered. "I've noticed from the previous fights, Chat becomes vulnerable when being called a sidekick. Now do it, and get me their miraculous."

"Understood, Hawkmoth."

"What are you, exactly?"

"What's that supposed to mean...?" Chat Noir arched a brow, not bothering to look back. "I mean, how do you consider yourself a superhero? Ladybug is the real one. You're just her lackey." Karmadia said. "You're wrong, I'm her partner!" Chat hissed.

"Oh really? Was there ever a time when she didn't boss you around?" Karmadia tried making him feel bad and succeeded. "Well, I-"

"See? You're useless. Ladybug does all the work, and she doesn't need you or your help to save the day."

Chat stopped, and she hit the hero of destruction. White light started to surround him for a moment. The villain grinned and shot several innocent Parisians. Chat Noir clenched his chest, and crouched on the ground, waiting for the worst to happen.

He stood up and saw Ladybug and Théo Barbot looked at each other in a lovey-dovey sort of way. "L-Ladybug? Why are you-?" His lips parted when he saw their hand clasp together, and their faces grow closer.

Ladybug and Théo kissed.

Chat Noir stood still, watching the scene unfold before his very eyes. He teared up at the sight. And the real Ladybug landed behind him. She looked at him confusedly, seeing him cry, and stare at thin air. "Chat...? Why are you crying?"

Unfortunately, Ladybug couldn't see what he was seeing and was a little puzzled. She tried to catch his attention by shaking him and shouting his name.

Chat Noir Pov

"Chat!!!" I heard Ladybug's voice just as the sight of Ladybug and Théo vanished. "H-huh? Ladybug...?" I was surprised seeing Ladybug beside me, wasn't she just in front of me a few seconds ago?

Then my forgetful brain reminded me it was an illusion caused by Karmadia. "Are you okay? Why were you crying?" She asked me, eyes clouded with concern. "It's nothing, it's just that I saw you kissing another boy..." I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"But why would Karmadia's power show you that?" Ladybug questioned inquisitively. I knew why. It was that time when Barbot was akumatized to copycat, it was my fault. Because I lied to him about my relationship with Ladybug.

So what I saw was karma for hurting Théo, and seeing what I just saw was way worse than what I did to him. "It doesn't matter bugaboo, let's just defeat her as soon as possible," I told the worried bug.

Ladybug nodded.

"Let's go...!"

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

The Miraculous Ladybugs fixed the damage, then me and Ladybug fist-bumped. "Ugh, finally. My head doesn't hurt anymore..." Ladybug rubbed her head, with a satisfied look.

"That's good to hear- Oh, I just remembered. I have to go visit a friend." I said to Ladybug. Wanting to see Marinette. "Really? Who is this 'friend' exactly?" She smirked, folding her arms. "Sorry milady, but that's gonna have to be a secret." I waved goodbye as I headed to my Marinette's.

Minutes after, I arrived and knocked on her trap door. I've started to see her differently. Like, more than a friend. But- not as a crush, of course, my heart will forever belong to Ladybug. And the things Karmadia said to me were still stuck in my head.

The loft quickly opened and hit my face. I winced and held my cheekbone. "Oh my gosh! I-I'm so sorry..." Marinette apologized in between laughs. "Seriously Mari?"

"S-sorry- I just-" She giggled uncontrollably, and I eyed her. It took a moment for her to finally contain her laughter and let me in. "Sorry kitty, does it really hurt?" She snorted. "No, Marinette. It didn't hurt at all when you hit me full force with the trap door." I replied sarcastically.

"You're such a killjoy. I said I was sorry." Marinette pouted. "Well...I don't forgive you." I snapped. "Then what can I do for you to forgive me?" The young designer asked me, tilting her head like a curious puppy. I pointed to my right cheek, smirking hopefully.

"A kiss...?"

What was I saying?!?

"U-uh what?" Her shoulders stooped. "You heard me..." I grinned, leaning closer. Unexpectedly, she took my face and kissed my masked cheek. "Happy now...?" A smile graced her lips, the two of us, as pink as Marinette's room.

"Extremely, apology accepted," I uttered happily. She pushed me away and laughed. "Glad to hear that." Marinette went down the ladder of her bed and handed me the clothes. "Wear this, let your kwami rest. I know you and Ladybug just fought a villain."

"Aww, thanks, Mari." "No problem. Now go change." She shooed me to the hatch, making me laugh. I did as told and changed, not wearing my usual clothes so Marinette wouldn't figure out my identity if she saw my clothes I usually wore as Adrien.

"Hi Plagg, I have a plate of Camembert waiting on my desk for you." Marinette pointed to the plate with the stinky cheese. "Thanks, Marinette! You're awesome!" Plagg gladly started munching on the cheese.

"Hey, princess." I tapped her shoulder. "Why don't we use these clothes to our advantage...?" "We already are." She swiveled around. "No, I mean like going out." I implied, kneeled down, hands on both sides of the swivel chair. After a moment of silence, I noticed her face glow red, and I flushed as well.

"So...what do you think?" I questioned once more before she gave me a bright smile that could light up a whole room. "Are you asking me out, mon chaton?" She hid her giggle behind the palm of her hand, looking down at me, and making me peach pink.

"Maybe I am- I-I mean, as friends, of course! You know, we'll get to know each other and all that stuff!" He panicked, words coming out louder than he intended. "Calm down, alright. We can go." "Really?" My ears perked up. "Of course, why not."

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Marinette and I were crossing the streets, looking casual. Luckily no one recognized me or called me out, but I did receive some awkward stares. "So purr-incess, what do you feel like eating?"

"Actually, I'm more of thirsty than hungry..." My best friend admitted. "Hmm, drinks it is. Any suggestions?" I turned my head to her. She paused and smiled.

"Milk tea, milk tea sounds good."

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share :)

Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night...!

~2051 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 766 60
After breaking up with Luka, her feelings for Chat Noir start to come alive. However, she doesn't know that her lover, is actually her old love-Adrie...
3.1K 29 19
*COMPLETED* Adrien would realize many things but could it be love? Would it come from the lose feelings for Ladybug over Mari? Could he still balance...
769 20 10
!SMUT WARNING!(Later on though) Chat Noir/Adrien, the almighty hero and model of Paris, is in love with Ladybug(also a hero of Paris). The thing that...
237K 9K 30
Chat Noir and Ladybug are known as Paris' superheroes. But no one knows their true identities. Or Chat's love life. He spent almost all if his time...