Thug$ cry.

By exquisitefine_

a story about young men and young women trying to get their life together and trying to make it day by day. More

welcome to my life.
School.
Kiara.
Ciara.
Ciara.
Kiara.
Christian.
Ciara.
Christian.
Kiara.
Ciara.
Jawan
Ciara.
Christian.
Kiara.
Kiara.
Ciara.
.School.
Q.
Christian.
Kiara.
Jawan.
Ciara.
Kiara.
Kiara.
Jawan.
Christian.
Kiara.
Ciara.
Christian.
Ciara.
Kiara.
Ciara.
Jawan.
Ciara.
Kiara.
Christian.
Christian.
kiara.
christian.
Kiara.
Christian.
Christian.
Kiara.
Ciara.
Christian.
Ashley.
Ciara.
Christian.
Kiara.
Christian.
Ashley.
Kiara.
Jawan.
ciara.
Christian.
Ciara.
Kiara.
christian.
Jawan.
Christian.
ciara.
Christian.
Ashley.
Ciara.
Christian.
Jawan.
ciara.
ashley.
christian.
kiara.
Christian.
Jawan.
Christian
Justin
Ashley.
Jawan.
Kiara.
Christian.
Christian.
Kiara.
Jawan.
Christian.
jawan.
Christian.
Jawan.
Christian.
Jawan.
Sequel!!!!!

Jawan.

616 23 0
By exquisitefine_

| Jawan POV |

Kiara and J still sleep so I got up and went downstairs.  I'm still stuck on the fact that my pops gone but ima be aight.  I was about to walk in the kitchen when somebody knocked on the door,  I walked over to the door and opened it and it was Christian. "Wassup man" he said and i nodded. "I was gone call you back but I was at Ciara appointment" he said and i shrugged and let him in. "So wassup witchu" he said dappin me up. "Im aight man. My pops died from a stroke a few hours ago , thats why i called you cause i needed to talk to you" i said and he sighed and shook his head. "Im sorry man" he said. "Im coo , you know the kid gone be aight. I was mad atchu but then i aint even care foreal. That appointment was more important ,real shit." I said and he nodded. "You good though" he asked and i mugged him. "Yeah nigga i just told you" i said and he laughed. We just sat there talkin then J ran downstairs and into the kitchen. "Hi uncle christian. Dad its somethin wrong wit mommy" he said . "Whatchu mean" i asked standin up. "She bleeding" he said and i ran upstairs. When i got up there she was layin on the bed and it was blood comin from in between her legs . I ran over to her . "Kiara baby lets go. We gotta get you to the hospital" i said pickin her up and she cried into my chest. I got a feeling we lost the baby. "It a be aight baby. Ima get you there" i said carryin her down the stairs. "Yo chris get J for me and follow us to the hospital" i said and he stared at me. "Lets go man" i said yellin at him and he picked J up and we walked outside. I carried her to the car and put her in the passenger seat . I ran over to my side and got in the car , started it up and drove off. I looked at kiara and she was just starin off into space. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I got you baby" i said and a tear rolled down her face but she hurried and wiped it. A few minutes later we made it to the hospital and i carried her inside. "Yo we need a doctor" i said . "What happened" the lady asked . "Somethin wrong with our baby" i said and the nurses came from the back with a bed and took kiara from my arms and laid her on the bed. They rolled her to the back and i went and sat down next to christian and J. "Im sorry man" christian said and i nodded and rubbed my hand over my face. J walked over and sat next to me. "Its okay dad. Mommy a be okay" he said and i nodded . "I know man" i said and we all sat there for a hour until the doctor came out. I stood up and he walked over to me. "Wassup" i said. "Well mrs.velazquez is okay" he said and i nodded. "What about the baby" i asked and he sighed. "The baby didn't make it. She miscarried" he said and I nodded and looked down at the ground. "But you may go back and see her whenever you'd like" he said and I nodded. "Yo you a take him witchu?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah I'm gettin cali tonight so he can stay" he said.  "aight goodlook." I said.  "Yessir.  I love you bruh and I'm sorry" he said and I dapped him up. "Love you too bro. And it's all good" I said.  "Aight boy. Ima see you later.  Ima stay here with mommy. You gone stay with uncle Christian and Cali tonight" I said rubbin his head. "Okay dad. Bye" he said huggin me. "Aight lil man" I said and Christian dapped me again then they walked away. I sighed then followed the doctor to kiara room. when we got there she was staring at the ceiling. "Thanks man" I said shakin his hand,  he nodded then walked out. I walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed. I just stared at her and she looked at me. Her eyes was full of tears. "Don't cry ma" I said holdin her and I felt her tears drop on my shirt. "I'm sorry" she said and I looked at her. "For what? This ain't yo fault man. Believe me. It ain't nobody fault. Don't blame yoself" I said. "No because I know how much you wanted another kid and I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you." She said. "Nah it's aight. Believe me this shit hurt,  I lost two people I loved today and I'm still standing strong. I need you to be strong too. Not only for me but for yo self you feel me? I got J,  most perfect lil nigga I ever knew. Inplus we can always try again" I said laughing and she smiled. "I love you" she said. "Love you" I said and the rest of the time we talked until she fell asleep. The nurse tried to make me leave but I told her I ain't leavin kiara side.  So she let me stay. Kiara a be outta here tomorrow so we good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 70 24
Come on nahh Just read..........
1.1M 45.4K 47
πš πš›πš’πšπšπšŽπš— πš‹πš’ πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš— " π˜ͺ 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘒 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘢π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦 "
92.2K 5.3K 42
They say "it's the girls that rule the world, but it's the boys that's making noise." In this teenage book of madness, different young couples have...
13.2K 1.5K 60
Read and see......