Christian.

*2 years later*

I been doin me lately to be foreal.  Ain't shit change,  I'm still the same ol Christian.  I'm 20 years old man , time went so fast. As I was sittin here playin 2k my phone rang. "Shoot" I said. "Open the door" Ashley said and I ran to the door. "Daddy!!!!" My daughter yelled jumpin into my arms. Yeah,  I said daughter , After I broke up with ciara I got with Ashley,  then she got pregnant now I'm a dad lol. This the best feeling in the world,  she my world,  I a die for her. Me and Ashley ain't together but she know where she stand in my life , whats understood don't have to be explained. "Okay so all her stuff is in her bag . Her toothbrush , clothes , shoes , pajamas , food....." she said before i cut her off. "Okay ma . I got this . GO have fun. Love you nigga" i said givin her a hug. "Love you too and i love you as well mommy's baby. Daddy's gonna bring you back home monday okay?" She said to Cali.  "Mhm. Love you too mommy" she said and Ashley kissed both of us and left. I picked cali up and swung her around "daddy  missed you so much babygirl " I said and she laughed.  "I missed you more daddy now pwease put me down" she said between laughs. I put her down and she ran to her room I followed her and she was playin with her dolls. "You just gone leave daddy lonely" I asked as I sat on her bed. "I'm sowwy daddy." She said walkin over to me and kissin my cheek . "I tell you what ma,  how About you go grocery shoppin with daddy and uncle Jawan" I said and she dropped playin with her toys and looked at me while standin up. "Okay daddy I'll go  but what will i get for going?" She asked with her arma folded and i shook my head and laughed. She just like her mom. "I'll take you to the mall to get some shoes." I said "how many " she asked and i sighed while pickin her up "however many you want now lets go punk." I said with her on my back. I walked into my room and sat her on the bed while i put my shoes and my hoodie on . I looked at her and she was starin at the dresser with wide eyes. I looked over and my gun was sittin there "shit" i said under my breath and runnin over and slippin it into my waist band. "What was that" she asked and i picked her up and we walked downstairs "that was a gun baby" i said and she nodded. I wasn't gonna lie to her cause with the life im livin she was gone have to find out when she got older anyways. I grabbed my keys and we walked outside. I opened the door and put her in her seat and strapped her in , then i turned on the tv for her . I closed the door and got in the drivers seat . Whole way to jawan and kiaras it was quiet except for the sound of the tv . I  looked at cali in the mirror and she was sleep . I smiled at her and looked back at the rode. I got to jawan and kiaras and i got out the car. I opened the back door and slowly took Cali out her car seat and carried her up to the door. I knocked and i could her kiara yellin at jawan and he was cussin in spanish and shit. I laughed and knocked again "hold the fuck up" kiara yelled walkin closer to the door. A few seconds later the door swung open and kiara was standin there "wassup baby bro. Aweee is that my baby cali" she said takin cali from my arms. "Yo dont wake her up sis." I said and she nodded and let me in." I walked in and sat on the couch. "Yo where jawan at?" I asked as she held cali . "His sorry ass is upstairs . He a be down" she said and i nodded . "Where J at?" I asked . "In his room playin the game" she said and i got up and walked to his room . I opened the door and seen him sittin in the chair playin the game. My lil nigga got big , he smart as hell for a 3 year old too . He bad as hell too . "Mommy i told you not to come in without knockin" he said as he turned around and when he seen me his eyes lit up "uncle christian!!" HE yelled and i dapped him up and kissed his forehead "wassup man" i said and jawan walked in with his face scrunched up. "Wassup bro" he said huggin me . "Wassup man. You ready?" I asked and he nodded "yup. Aye J , daddy a be back lata aight? I love you lil man. Ima bring you alot of stuff back okay?" He said and J nodded. "Love you too dwaddy and otay." HE said still playin the game. We walked out and walked downstairs. Cali was up now , cause of kiara corny ass. "Wassup ma" jawan said pickin up cali and kissin her cheek. "Hey unwcle jawan" she said as he handed her to me. "Yo ima be back lata. We finna hit up the mall. Ima bring you and j some shit back aight? When i get back the attitudr better be gone kiara ." He said and she rolled her eyes "whateva . Bye cali and chris love yall" she said . "Love you too" i said . Jawan just stood there starin at kiara. "Yo let me talk to her for a minute. Ima meet yall in the car" he said and i nodded and me and cali went and got in the car. 5 minutes later jawan got in the car smilin "yall crazy man" i said and he laughed. I turned on the radio and "About The Money" by T.i and Young thug wad playin. I bobbed my head to the music. 15 minutes later we made it to the mall  this bitch looked packed. I grabbed Cali out the seat and we walked into the mall. "Yo I'm finna go to the Nike outlet over hea. " jawan said and I nodded. Me and cali went into footlocker and start lookin for shoes. "Dwaddy" she said to me. "Wassup Cali" I asked.  "I want these" she said holdin up some white ones.  "Okay. You can get em. Let's go find you some more shoes" I said and as soon as I said that she ran all over the store.  "Cali man.   Comere" I yelled and when I turned around I bumped into somebody.  "Oh shit my bad" I said pickin up the person's shoes. "It's cool" she said and I heard that voice before. I looked up and I fell in love all over again. It was Ciara.  "Cici? " I asked.  "Yes. Wassup Christian. Long time no see" she said. "Yeah I know" I said smilin.  She looked even more beautiful.  "Give me a hug punk" she said and I hugged her. "Damn. It's been a while. Where you go" I asked.  "Moved to Cali.  Needed to get myself together" she said and I nodded "Word" I said.  "Daddy I want all of these" cali said walking over to me with like 5 different pairs of Jordan's in her arms. "Okay cali hold on" I said and she just stood there,  starin at Ciara. "This your daughter" she asked.  "Yesssir. This is my cali" I said.  "She is gorgeous. Hey cali. How old are you" she asked.  "Thank you. Your pretty. and I'm this many" she said holdin up 2 fingers. "Awe thanks cutie" she said.  "Christian man. Nike got some nice ass shi.... is that my sister?!?" He yelled makin poeple stare. "Jawan!!!! I missed you so much" she said and he hugged her tight. "Damn sis. We missed you. Kiara most of all" he said. But nah I think I missed her the most foreal. "I missed y'all too. I wanna see my sister and by nephew. what's your address so I can stop by"she said and he wrote it on a piece of paper and gave it to her. "You better come sis" he said.  "I will" she said smiling and he kissed her cheek and walked away with hella bags in his hands. "I'm goin to the car" he yelled and I nodded. "Sooo.  How long you here?" I asked.  "I'm here for good now. I missed Brooklyn and the people in it . I have to get goin though, do you have a number I can call?" She asked and I nodded. I gave her my number and she saved it. "Okay so I'll call you. It was nice seein you,  and you too Cali!"  She said smiling.  "You too" I said.  "See you" she said kissin my cheek and walking away. I watched her walk away and then I went and paid for my baby's shoes. We walked out and went to the car. I dropped jawan off and me and cali headed home. She was sleep so I just laid her down and tucked her in. I walked to my room and laid down. I got a text so I checked it "Goodnight Christian" Ciara said and I smiled.  "Goodnight cici" I texted Back . Damn. Ciara changed alot.  but I don't know.  I'm tired so I fell asleep,  with thoughts of her In my head.