Ciara.

I just got back from my dad's.  He bought me alot of stuff. I mean A LOT.  Clothes,  shoes,  he even bought me a car. Well he didn't buy it,  it was his and he didn't want it anymore so he gave it to me. As I was driving home Christian ran through my head, well I've been thinking about him all day. I miss him.  What happened with Q was nothing,  I miss Christian.even after he did what he did. I decided to call him but his phone Went to voicemail,  I texted him and he never texted back so I just turned around and drove to his house.  10 minutes later I arrived at Christian's and sat in the car for another 5 before getting out and knocking on his door. A few seconds later Justin came to the door and opened it "wassup CiCi?  Let me guess you here to apologize to Christian? " he asked smiling.  "Uh something like that.is he here?" I asked. "Mhm come in. You can go upstairs,  he in his room" he said walking back to the living room and sitting on the couch playing the game.  I made my way upstairs and opened Christian's door as quiet as I can.  When I walked in he had his cover over his head , it looked like he was asleep.  "Chris " I whispered shaking him lightly. "Whatchu want" he groaned with the cover still over his head,  still half asleep . "Christian!" I whispered yelled.  "What damn!" He yelled pulling the cover from over his head. When he seen me he looked like he seen a ghost . "Yo whatchu doin here Ci?  How you get in here ma?" He asked still looking at me. "Justin let me in" I said sitting on his bed. "oh word? Whatchu doin here doe?  Thought you hated a nigga" he said getting up and walking into his bathroom.  "I don't hate you, I was just disappointed " I yelled after him. He came out brushing his teeth while looking at me. He went in the bathroom and spit the toothpaste out and washes his face . "If you ain't hate me why you let that nigga Q  humiliate me like dat ma? I broke up witchu for a reason.  Remember I told you ima always keep it real witchu no matter how hard it is? And you promised me you gone stick by my side through at all? You said you was gone be my Rod?  " he asked before taking off his shirt replacing it with another one. And his body..  his body was just.. amazing. "Yes Christian and I'm sorry" I said.  He chuckled while shaking his head " nah ma I'm sorry.  For everything. I decided to lay low for a few days . I'm out the game now too. And you wanna know why I really broke up witchu? " he asked me. I nodded and he explained everything to me,  not leaving one detail out which made me happy that he didn't lie but it still hurt to know he cheated on me. But everybody deserves a second chance. "You forgive me ma" he asked walking over to me and sitting down, pulling me onto  his lap. I didn't respond "guess not,  guess ima go back into depression mode " he said looking up at me with his lip poked out as I straddled his lap . He was so cute. I let out a small laugh "I forgive you Christian " I said and his eyes lit up.  "What? I can't hear you!" He yelled while smiling. "I forgive you baby!!!" I said yelling while laughing.  "Aight ma" he said with a smile before kissing me. This felt so right. I couldn't let him go again. Ever. These past few days without him bugging me were hell. Im never letting him slip away from me again. No matter what,  this is how things were suppose to be. Me and Christian.  I'm his Bonnie,  he's my Clyde.