Q.

Everybody came to my crib after all that shit went down. I know y'all probably like I thought him and Christian was coo. We was until niggas start actin goofy. He stepped to me and I felt like Shorty was checking for me.  I remember one of my pops workers turned into Mr.get bad one day and tried to check my pops.  I remember my dad sayin "nigga don't ever step to me. And don't ever check for me unless got that money check for me" . My pops got killed though , then my mama got married to this slimy ass nigga name Joe . He aint shit , when my mama first told me this nigga name was Joe I automatically knew he wasn't shit. But shit , I been on my own since I was 15 , start slangin at 8 . Shit wasn't all good , and shit wasn't all bad. I never got caught by the police before , EVER. Some grown men that use to hang at the barbershop I use to go to use to always ask me "how can a lil nigga be so smart and not get caught" I use to always say "once you in it,  you in it. And when you good at it,  you good at it.  But if you smart enough you don't get caught" . I was working for my uncle,  kiara's dad. I always knew she was alive cause she lived with me.  Then she got kicked out and people was sayin she was dead.  Then one day she approached me and Christian sayin she need help.  So we put her on,  we told her pops he had a new worker name kiara but he ain't know it was her. It's good they know eachother now though cause that's all he ever wanted was to meet her. Anyways. I got this house in the burbs. It's ducked off,  way in the back of the city Of Brooklyn,  don't nobody no where I live but the niggas I eat with and some bitches I sleep with,  nothin major doe.  "Aye Ciara" I said "let me holla at you real fast kid" I said to her and she nodded and walked over to me. Now ciara,  man I always liked her.  I think she know cause everytime she around I try to mack . But , Ever since the day Christian and Kiara brought her around I did.  She came from a fucked up past though I heard,  but so did I.  Christian probably think this why I beat his ass earlier cause I wanted ciara but nah that ain't the reason. I always been feelin her but I knew Christian was too and he was my boy so I fell back.  But at the moment I ont care,  fuck em.  "Yo I ain't never seen you fight like that ma,  it's like you was a total different person today" I said laughing . "I just don't let people cross me. And once you do,  you lost me. Simple" she said smiling.  "I ain't never heard that quote a day in my life but word. " I said laughing while rolling up a blunt. "Yeah" she said. "I have a question" . "wassup I asked firing up my blunt and putting it to my lips. "Why do you guys smoke that stuff?" She asked making me choke on the smoke from laughing.  "It's like the solution to all my problems.  Like when I got shit on my mind,I smoke. Or I just smoke just to smoke." I said blowing out smoke from my nose. "I see" she said.  "You ever smoke before? " I asked her. "Nah" I never was into that stuff. Everybody else was coolin in the living room so it was just me and her in the other room.  "Aight,  let's do shotgun" I said.  "No Q,  I dont wanna smoke.  What if it hurts me." She said making me laugh. She so cute man. "It ain't gone hurt you,  just do what I do." I said.  I took a hit of my blunt and held the smoke in my mouth. I signaled for her to scoot closer to me she did,  I leaned in towards her lips and she let me blow the smoke in her mouth. "Inhale it ma,  then blow it out " I said staring at her. She did as I told , but coughed a little. "What do today call that again?" She asked still coughing.  "Shotgun " I said taking another hit of my blunt. "Let's do it again" she said . I leaned in and blew the smoke in her mouth,  this time she inhaled it without coughing and I slightly smiled.  Then out of nowhere she grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed her back,  and even though me and Christian wasn't coo at the moment I still felt bad for doing it so I broke the kiss. " yo whatchu doin ma?"  I asked her,  staring at her. "I thought you wanted me to. I-im sorry" she said biting her lip and looking down. "I..." I had to think about what I was about to say because at the moment it felt so wrong but it felt so right. My mind tellin me not to do it but my heart telling me to.  "I-i did" I said looking at her and pulling her on my lap so she was straddling me. I looked into her eyes before leaning in kissin her. This was the perfect moment until... "ayo Q,  where the hell the....Oh shit. What the hell y'all freaky mothafuckas doin son?" Jawan asked with a grin.  "Man jawan,  what you want bro ?" I asked him while laughing with ciara still on my lap. "Well I was finna ask you where the hell the snacks was at and I was gone ask you to find them for me but you too busy trynna find somethin in CiCi mouth" he said laughing. "Get out bruh" I said while laughing.  "I'm finna come in there" I told him. "Aight B" he said walking out but not before looking at us and grinning. "5..4...3..2 Now" . "Aye yall Q and CiCi back there gettin freaky.  Cici a lil freak freak" Jawan said yelling.  I couldn't help but to laugh and I looked at Ciara and she covered her face in embarrassment.  "It's aight ma"  said removing her hands from her face and pecking her lips. Then I tapped her leg so she could get up. I stood up and stopped and turned around before I made it to the door. "And we ain't finished ma " I said winking at her then walking out. This is how things suppose to be. I got the perfect life. Perfect lil crew and I'm about to have the perfect girl. Shit is too good to be true.  I know trouble coming And when it do come.  Ima be prepared.