Ciara.

- Ciara's POV

Right now me and Christian are on our way to lunch,  I look over at him and I notice he's being really quiet.  I stop walking and look at him,  "Christian what's wrong,  come on you know your my brother,  you can tell me anything". I say to him. "aint nothin wrong aight ma? I just got a lot on my mind right now,  ima be coo though" he says. "Okay chris,  sure" . So we get in the lunch line and I'm trying to decide on what to eat,  "hey Chris,  what should I get?" I ask him. As I'm looking at him he's looking out into space "chris! Christian!". "Wassup?  Whatchu want cici?" . "I asked you what should I get for lunch,  Chris,  what's wrong? Why are you acting like this?". "I'm sorry cici,  im just thinkin " he said as we made our way over to our table we usually sit at. As I was eating my food,  I look up and Christian is just staring at me like he's trying to figure something out. "Um don't stare too long." " cici,  have you ever like,  liked somebody but you ain't sure if they like you back,  well you know they don't like you back but you can't help it?". " oooh christian has a crush,  but I actually have never felt like that.  Everybody I've like has always liked me back" . "Ohh,  well this is different,  I knew her for a while and I don't think she looks at me as more then a friend,  she drives me crazy.  I wanted her ever since I met her,  but I ont think Shorty feelin me" . I sat there speechless trying to think of what to say because I've never been in this situation before" . "Well talk to her chris,  tell her how you feel" . "Okay cici,  I'll try.  You goin to Q party tonight? Heard it's gone be lit". "Probably,  you know how my Foster mom gets. She probably won't let me". "Man fuck her ciara,  why you take bs from her ma? She ain't shit". "I know but I have no other choice". "Coo" he says in a irritated voice which made me mad. *bell rings* "I'll see you later ma" he says as he storms away. Christian never liked my Foster mom,  well nobody does.  I think she acts the way she acts because she cares about me..  but Christian, kiara and everyone else seems to think differently.  But Oh well..