Christian.

I woke up the next morning with a bangin  headache. And me rememberin what I told ciara last night wasn't helpin at all. I got up,  brushed my teeth,  and headed downstairs to the kitchen where my pops and my mom was at. "Goodmorning y'all" I said walking up and giving my mom a kiss and dapping my dad up.  "Goodmorning baby" my mom said. "Goodmorning son" my pops said.  My pops was a very busy man y'all,  im tellin you. His name is Sean Combs , but y'all might know him as "Diddy" or better yet "Puffy" . My uncle Big was the greatest of them all when he was alive , couldn't nobody touch him , cause when him and my pops was together they was untouchable . Im not the only child , I have 3 little sisters and two brothers named Justin and Quincy . Quincy grown so he dont live with us nomore. Long story short though , im staying in the house today. But after eating and talking with my pops i headed back upstairs to check my phone . I had 6 missed calls from Kiara's crazy ass,  2 messages from Q,  and 1 missed text from Ciara asking if we can meet up and talk..  I really don't even wanna go fareal,  but I guess talkin ain't gone hurt. 

*text convo*
CiCi - can we meet up and talk?
Me - fasho,  you still at kiara's?
CiCi - yes.
Me - aight,  be there in 15 to pick you up.
CiCi - okay.
*end of text convo*

I walked out the bathroom and picked out my fit for today,  grey Nike sweats,  my white ones,  better known as "Chris's cocaine white's" and my black hoodie with Nike written in white on it.  After getting dressed I headed out the door,  but not after I got a snack cause the kid was still hungry as hell.

*pulls up to kiara's house*
Me - come outside,  I'm here.
CiCi - okay.

A few minutes later Ciara came outside,  dressed exactly like me but she had black sweats instead.  I unlocked the door and she got in without putting on her seatbelt.  I laughed and said "you know what to do ma,  make that seatbelt click" I said while looking at her smiling.  She looked at me and rolled her eyes while buckling her seatbelt.  I laughed a little smacked my lips , and said "and you matchin my fly ma" she looked at me with a glare and I stopped laughing while looking away.  As we stopped at a red light I noticed her staring at me " whatchu lookin at? And where we goin to talk at?" I asked. " I'm looking at you and,  go to starbucks" she said looking away from me.  I scoffed and shook my head "aight" . I made a left at the light then a right at the stop sign,  and pulled into Starbucks parking lot. I unlocked the doors so we could get out.  We ordered what we wanted then took a seat at one of the booths.  " so,  what we needa talk about shorty?" I asked while sipping some of my drank. She smacked her lips and rolled her eyes "you know what Christian.  About what you said last night" . Damn what the hell wrong with her,  she got a attitude or something?  She Keep rolling them damn eyes.  "Oh , what about it?" I said smirking . "Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" She asked " you could've told me sooner. I sighed and leaned back "reason why i aint tell you is because i knew you wouldn't feel the same way about me, that's why. And i think my boy Q diggin' you anyways" . "Christian , how do you know how I feel? You don't.  You don't know if I liked you back or not,  your just assuming." She whisper yelled.  "Because you don't" . She sighed "you know what? I actually do.  I like you more then you like me.  I been wanting to tell you for the longest but I didn't know how.  I always thought you liked Kiara,  not me.  I'm sorry" she said. I sat there not knowin what to say. "Say something" she said.  "Let's get you back to kiara's" I said.  Not wantin to discuss this nomore. "Fine" she said walking out of Starbucks and gettinin the car. The whole way to kiara's was silence,  pure silence and this shit is crazy I ain't never silent..  as I pulled up Ciara and I got out the car and she was about to walk away when I stopped her and said "I love you .... CiCi" . "I love you too,  Chris" she said while staring at me. I broke the stare by pulling her closer to Me and kissin her,  luckily she kissed a nigga back. "Oh my fuckin goddd,  look at my bestfriends!" Kiara yelled our her bedroom window. i broke away from the kiss and I bursted out laughing,  the hell is wrong with that Girl son. Ciara began walkin up to the front door.. "ciara! " I yelled out.  "Yes" she said as she turned around smilin.  "Call me my niggga " I said laughin. " okay Chris" she said walkin into the house and closin the door.  "I'm the happiest man alive dawg" I said while laughing.  I got back in my car and pulled off.