Kiara.

yooo.  I been pissin for fuckin 3 hours straight son,  baby jawan is kickin the fuck outta my bladder.  But it's all worth it though, can't wait for my son to get here. "Damn baby . How many times you gone piss?." Jawan yelled on the other side of the bathroom door. "It's your fault" I yelled.  "How the hell it's my fault.  I ain't makin you piss kiara. " he said . "Cause you got me pregnant and your son is kickin the fuck outta me." I said getting smart.  He barged through the door.  "Hold up, this ain't my fault. It ain't his fault. Matte of fact it ain't our fault you gotta piss all fuckin day.  Usted consigue en mis nervios hombre! ¡Maldita sea!" He yelled and I just laughed.  I got up and washed my hands.  "I'm just playin" he said wrappin his arms around me and kissin me neck. I smiled and before he walked back into the room he smacked my butt. "You gettin a fatty my nigga" he said laughin.  "I know" I said.  When I walked in the room he was sittin on the bed putting his shoes on.  "Where you goin nigga? " I asked.  "Shit to check on christian." He said and I tilted my head.  "What's wrong wit him" I asked and he stared at me. "Damn ciara ain't tell you?" He asked and I just stared at him and waited for him to finish.  "Me and Christian was in the car and he ran in the house to get somethin. When he went in there he caught cici with Q" he said . "Damn. Word?" I asked and he nodded.  "That's fucked up ain't it?" He said.  "Hell yeah. I wonder what would happen if I did that" I said and he laughed and ran over to me so fast.  "You really wanna know?" He asked and I nodded.  "I would kill you.  And the nigga you was cheatin on me with.  Baby you know how I get down. Don't play with me like that" he said and I smiled.  "I was just playin" I said and he kissed my lips.  "I know baby. Yo ima be back In a few ma.  Let me go check on this nigga" he said.  "Love you" I said.  "Love you too nigga.  Come back to me." I said.  And he smiled before walking out the room "I got chu girl" he said.  And when I heard the front door shut I went and laid down.  Thinking about my baby.  And my other baby lol. Damn I can't believe I'm gettin married, but it aint no surprise cause im gettin married to jawan. I love him so much , words cant explain. Picture perfect aint the word for this lifestyle .