Jawan

Right now I was at the movies with this girl name Niq.  I felt bad about what happened between me and Kiara but she said she done so it's only right for me to move on , and I texted her so many times apologizing but she aint  hit me back up. As I was walking up to the stand I turned around and noticed Ciara and Kiara standing by the doors laughing.  I stared at her until she looked my way and her smile drifted away,  then her eyes drifted next to me to Niq and her eyes started to well up. She started walking towards us and when she made it to us she said,  "wassup jawan, this you?" She said with a smile but you can tell she was hurt. " Kiara let me...." She cut me off " it's coo shorty,  you ain't gotta explain nothin to me,  we ain't together,  right?" She said with a laugh.  "Um jawan,  can we go? Damn. And who is this?" Niq's loud ass said. "Chill out,  and don't worry about who this is aight?" I said getting irritated with her loud ass. "Mhm,  probably one of yo groupies" . Oh shit she fucked up. I looked at Niq and she stood there laughing and shaking her head,  next thing I know she back handed the fuck outta Niq,  making her hit the ground. "What am I bitch? You said I'm a groupie? You got it wrong mami,  you the groupie and I'm the MAIN bitch.  Remember that" she said kicking Niq one last time.  "Ayo kiara, you ain't have to do all that ma " I said staring at her. "Fuck you jawan,  you ain't shit. Delete my number and if you call or text my phone I swear I'll have Q fuck you up" she said as she walked away with tears coming down her face. "KIARA! " I yelled but her and ciara walked out of the movies and left. Damn man..  I fucked up.  "Jawan can you please help me up" Niq groaned.  "Man hell naw,  fuck you" I said walking out the movies leaving her.  The whole way home I was thinking about how I was gone get my baby back.