Ashley.

"Put that to use ma" Christian said before I walked away. "Yo why we leavin so early" I asked my sister. "Awe you wanted to stay ash?" She asked slurring her words.  I rolled my eyes and walked outside, grabbing her arm as we reached the car. "I'm driving" she said and I snatched the keys out of her hand.  "No get in the passenger seat draya, I'm not bullshittin withchu aight? " I said to her.  She mumbled somethin and got in the car. I sighed and drove away. "Who was that kid in there doe sis?" Draya asked and i glanced at her , thinkin about christian. "His name christian ma" I said . "Christian.. hmm, christian who?" She asked . "Draya . I dont know damn. He didnt tell me all that" i said to her and she glared at me. " Cálmate mami. ¡Maldita Sea" she said makin me roll my eyes. "Ash" she said.  "Wassup dray" I asked gettin annoyed. "I love you.  Like a real sister. Even though I just date ya brotha you never treated me no different.  Muchas gracias" she said slurring her words. I smiled " No hay problema. Yo también te quiero mami" I said making her smile. After 15 minutes of her tellin me how much she appreciate me wrong finally pulled up to my brothas house. See me and my brother are close,  we come from a fucked up past. Our daddy moved to mexico,  and he wasn't welcomed there but he didn't care,  he refused to leave his pregnant girlfriend there alone. That girl was my mommy. Me , my brotha,  my daddy and my mom moved to america when I was 3 and my brother was 6 ..when i got around the age of 7 and my brother was 10 Everything was cool and shit,  then one day me and my brother were on our way to school and on our way out we seen our dad gettin pistol whipped by some people. I yelled for help and my brotha ran back to the house to get our mom. My mom and my brother came running down the street and my mom yelled " Qué estás haciendo. Por favor, deja, por favor" the man stopped and looked at my mom before smiling . Then he shot my dad right in the head .my brother grabbed me and buried my face into his chest so I wouldn't see what else was happeing . I didn't dare to shed a tear cause my daddy always said tears are a sign of weakness. My mom ran over to them crying and next thing I knew I heard a second gunshot and my moms crying went silent. I felt something wet drop on my head and I looked up and my brother was crying . When he seen me crying he hurried and wiped his face . "Come on ashley ,we gotta go to bunz house" he said and we ran all the way there , not stopping at all. Our daddy always told us if somethin like this was to happen then Bunz got us. When we got to that age , he put us on . Me and my brother both started slangin and got our own shit. My brother name is Jordan , street name is "kill" they call him that cause thats all he ever did , was kill. I love my brother . Wouldn't know where i would be without him. We walked inside and I seen my brother sitting on the couch , playing the game. " El hermano mayor!" I said and he paused the game and stood up smiling.  He was the spitting image of daddy. He was just lightskinned.  He had the curly hair,  green eyes and the strong face.  Just like daddy. "Wassup sis? Whatchu doin here?" He asked comin over to me and kissin my cheek . I heard draya in the bathroom throwing up.  "Let me guess.  You dropped her ass off. Ayo draya man! Don't get that shit on my floor" he yelled makin me laugh.  "Fuck you J" she yelled.  "Whatchu say mothafucka" he yelled back to her and she continued to throw up.  I just laughed and shook my head.  "Why you laughin for?" He asked smilin.  I shrugged. "Yo who you was wit tonight?" He Asked me and I mugged him.  "My boy Andre was at the club and seen you talkin to some kid. Who is it?" He asked and I sighed and rolled my eyes. "His name is Christian " I said and he snapped his neck in my direction so fast. "Combs?" He asked. And I shrugged "I guess. He has brothers." I said.  "Names?" He asked.  "Justin and Qui...

" I said before he cut me off "Quincy " he asked.  "Yup" I said and he laughed.  "Word" he asked and I nodded.  "Next time you talk to em tell em to suck my dick. And I got one of his niggas about 2 weeks ago. Tell em if he want war,  he know where to find the kid at." He said and I mugged him "are you stupid Jordan? You killed him? Are you fucking stupid?!

Estúpido?!?, Retrasados ​​?! . What the hell Jordan." I yelled and he laughed.  "Yeah so what. Niggas tried to take over my shit so I had to handle that nigga nezz to send a message to all them niggas. " he said and I shook my head and walked out the front door. On my way I thought of what he just told me and how fucked up that was. I didn't know my brother and Christian had beef. I have to cut Christian off,  as hard as it's gonna be , i have to . I sighed and pulled up to my house. I got out and headed in the house. I headed right upstairs , stripped and laid there in the dark. I picked up my phone and i had 15 messages. I had messages from my bestfriend and from my ex. I clicked christians name and texted him "goodnight christian " i laid there and waited for a reply . 2 minutes later i got a text , i checked it and it was from christian. "Goodnight ma. You woke a nigga up but it's all good. Ima hit you tomorrow aight?" He texted me. I laughed and texted back "Lo siento. No te olvides de texto mí" I sent it and waited for his reply. "Yo don't be speakin different languages and shit ma. That ain't coo lol . Goodnight shorty,  I'm tired" he texted back and I smiled.  "Goodnight " I  texted him.  And After a while I fell asleep.