Christian.

Aight,  so I ain't have nobody else to go to the party with so I went with my brotha's.  When we walked in,  all eyes was on us of course.  But as soon as I was pulling up,  kiara was pulling off..  I wonder what happened cause Kiara don't never leave no party early. Anyways,  ask I'm walkin in me and my boys went our separate ways so I'm by myself,  I know ciara was suppose to be comin but I don't see her nowhere at all.  So shit,  I don't know.  Ima keep lookin for her.  *1 hour later* "aye bruh,  you see ciara anywhere?" I ask Q.  "I was just talkin to her bout a hour ago,  but other then that nah man" . "Aight" . "Ayo jawan,  you see ciara around hea?" . "Yeah man, there she go right there" and I turn around and see her at the table drinkin hella shots with some of Q no good ass friends. She looked fucked up,  meaning she looked drunk. So I made my way over there.  "Ayo ciara take one more shot ma" one boy said as he laughed.  "Nah bruh she good,  come on ciara Lets go" I say as I pulled her away.  "Heeeey christian when did you get here?" She said , slurring her words. "I just got here ma,  now let's go" . "I don't wanna go christian" she said as she pulled away from me. "Ciara come on ma,  you drunk right now." I said pulling on her arm lightly so I wouldnt hurt her. "Christian no! I don't wanna go!" She yelled pulling away from me again. "Aye son s he said she ont' wanna go" one of Q's friends said. I laughed and said "you think ima let y'all get er drunk and take advantage of er,  ha.  Nah son,  back up kid" I said pulling her arm again,  this time she let me.  I felt her being pulled back though and I looked back and saw ol dude pulling her arm,  "bruh she said she ont wanna go" he said . I let her arm go and he let her other one go as well  and I stepped up to him. "i ont know what you doin son and it's clear you don't either so,  watch ya step. Cause if you want that you can really get that,  just let me get my friend so we can go" I said to him,  still in his face. He laughed and next thing I know his fist connected to my face.  I blacked out and next thing I know I was bein lead to my car by Ciara , my boys and Q.  "Aye chris you aight son?". "Yeah I'm aight,  ayo ciara get in the car ma,  ima take you to kiara's " I said as she started getting in the car. "Aye bro's,  I'm out,  be safe " I said as I dapped them up.  "Ayo,  Q we gotta talk too" . "Bout what?" Q said.  "Business " I simply said as I got in the car.