Ciara.

lately me and Christian haven't been getting along. I've been texting Q lately,  I don't think I like him in that way . but you know  Me and him sort of have a connection.  Christian hasn't been paying me any attention  so I just keep my distance.

*text convo*
Q - wanna chill today ma?
Me - sure.  Where?
Q - ima slide through. Christian there?
Me - nope. 
Q - be there in 10 .
*end of text convo*

*10 minutes later*

     I was sitting in the living room,  watching Tv and I heard a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the front door. Then whoever it was started making beats while knocking , making me smile because I knew it was Q. "Wassup ma" he said while hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Hey" i said smiling as I walked back into the living room . I sat down on the couch and he sat down next to me and sighed , rubbing his hand over his face. "Whats wrong?" I asked and he looked at me and smiled . He pulled me onto his lap and stared at me . "Why you doin this ma?" He asked and i squinted my eyes at him "what do you mean?" I asked him.  And he laughed a little.  "Wassup witchu and Chris that got you trippin like this?" He asked.  And I sighed "he's been annoying me . He hasn't been paying attention to me so I started talking to you" I said and he moved me from off his lap and stood up.  "Awl so that's all I'm here for? Cause I ain't wit that shit,  makin people jealous ain't what I do.  I hope you ain't trynna make Christian jealous. Matter of fact I'm finna be out aight?." He said to me and I stood up and stopped him.  I grabbed his face and kissed him.  He refused to kiss me back for a minute but then he finally gave in. He Picked me up and carried me up stairs to my room and laid me down on the bed.  He took off his Nike hoodie and threw it on the floor.  He climbed ontop of me and continued to kiss me.  He started to tug on my shirt "take it off" he said and I shook my head no. He sat up and sat me up too.  He kissed my neck and grabbed onto my shirt. Slowly sliding it off. He kissed my lips and laid me back down.  We were just about to get into it when thr bedroom door opened.  And right then and there it felt like my whole life just ended.