Kiara.

Aight , so me and Jawan back togetha or whateva you wanna call it. Yall ever been with somebody and no matter how many times they do you wrong you go back to them? Well that's how it is between me and Jawan. I ain't stupid,  I'm just in love.  Anyways,  right now I'm gettin fly cause me,  christian and ciara suppose to be goin to her parents house to surprise her motha.  I don't know why it's a surprise. She ain't gone be happy to see me and Chris cause she don't know us.  "Ciara!" I yelled.  "Yes?" She said walking into the room. She looked dumb cute,  she had her hair down curly like always and her outfit was lit. Wonder where she got it from.  "You ready? Where Christian at?" I asked her. "He should be coming.... now" she said as my door bell rang.  I walked downstairs and opened it and Christian looked cute for the first time in his life. "Yo,  wassup son. You lookin cute and what not" I said to him.  He smacked his lips and shook his head smiling "thanks Ki,  where cici at?" He asked before kissing my cheek and walking inside. "She boutta come down here....now" I said as ciara came running down the stairs and jumping on Christian "Hey babe!" She yelled kissing all over his face. "Wassup baby" he said smiling hard,  he gone break his damn jaws from smiling so hard. 'Y'all ready,  perfect couple?" I asked . "I don't know about perfect" Christian mumbled loud enough for me to hear but not Ciara.  I know something wrong with him, ima find out.  I followed after them and got in the drivers seat while,  Ciara got in the front and Christian got in the back.  "Ayo ci,  which way do I turn?" I asked her as I stopped at a stop sign. "Turn left then when you get up here make a right"she said . "Aight " . *15 minutes later* "damn babe are we there yet? where the hell these people live"? He asked ciara.  "5 more minutes Chris " she said while looking at the GPS on her phone. *5 minutes later* We arrive at this  big ass house,  I mean it's bigger then mine and my shit was big. Her parents house was Fat fareal.  Probably not to Chris cause his pops got money, but damn. "I guess this is it" ciara said unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door. Me and Christian did the same and got out and we all walked up to the door together. "Aye ma,  who live here again"? Asked Christian.  "You'll see" ciara said looking nervous. "It's okay mami,  loosen up" I said to her giving her a warm smile.  "thanks sis" she said giving me a small smile then ringing the door bell. A few seconds later her dad came to the door.  "Hey babygirl" he said to her opening his arms so she could hug him and he kissed her cheek. "Ayo,  don't be kissin on my girl.  Ciara who this ?" Christian asked pulling on her arm.  "Come inside" her dad said leading us inside.  "Have a seat,  I'll have Mary bring something to drink" he said,  I'm guessing that's his maid. Rich mothafucka. "Yo who is that?" Christian asked ciara again. "You'll find out sooner or later" she said. "I'm gonna go get her" her dad said and she nodded.  A few minutes   later a women with long curly ,  blonde hair mixed with brown streaks walked in and as soon as she seen ciara she ran to her and held her as they both cried "Me paenitet, infantem. Ego quidem omnes vos desiderabat: mami scriptor infantem." her mom said.  And ciara just cried. I sat there smiling while watchin them and I looked over at Christian and  he just sat there looking lost. " yo what she just say? And who is these people ciara? " he asked looking dumb as usual.  Ciara broke the hug and wiped her tears looking at Christian " babe.  This is um,  this is my mom and dad" she said looking down. "You lyin,  I thought you said they was dead ma " he said looking lost.  " I thought they were too." She said looking at her parents.  "Sit down son." Her dad said to Christian. "This is mad weird son" he said sitting down. As ciara's dad was explaining to Christian the story he just sat there staring at him like he was some sort of God. It was funny as hell.  " oh shit,  so you telling me you was one of the biggest drug dealers in new York before all this happened? That's tight pops" he said in amazement.  Biggest drug dealer? Maybe he knows my dad. "Hey Mr.Delgato,  can I ask a question?" I asked him.  "What is it" he said coming and sitting next to me while everyone else sat and listened.  "Do you happen to know a Anthony and Shawna McDonald?" I asked him. "Of course. Anthony is one of my bestfriends.  They say when your in the game you have no friends but I trusted him.  Me and him were one of the biggest dealers in New York a while back until all this stuff happened. My wife and his wife were always close just like me and him were. We still are. Him and his wife were like 'Bonnie and Clyde' . I heard he had a daughter but when she was younger the agency took her and she lives somewhere with her aunt. I always ask him why he doesn't go find her,  he always says she doesn't know where to look first because her and her aunt have moved so many times. As far as he and shawna knows now,  is that she's dead. Because that's what they heard." He said to me and my eyes welled up with tears.  "Th-their still a-a-alive?" I asked.  "Of course, you Know them or something?" He asked in thick Puerto rican accent.  "They are my parents" I said and the room got quiet.  "I know" he said staring at me.  "H-how?" I asked in a cracked voice. " because you look just like your mother,  I knew.  The day I came to see Ciara and you walked in I just knew it was you." He said looking away. "Where are they? Can I see them? When can I see them?" I  asked with tears rolling down my face. "Now,  let's go" he said.  "Ciara , Christian,  me and kiara here have some business to handle.  Take ciara home and get some rest" her dad said. "Aight Mr.Delgato,  it was nice meeting you." He said giving him a hug.  "Bye daddy , Bye mom"she said kissing both of their cheeks.  Christian walked up to me and pulled me into a tight hug "goodluck sis. I love you so much.  Call me" he said kissing my cheek and breaking the hug making more tears fall.  "Love you too C " I said to him.  Ciara pulled me into a hug "love you so much" she said in my ear. "Love you also. Now go home. I'll call you"I said smiling.  They both left and now it was just me and Mr. & Mrs.Delgato.  I looked over at her and she smiled "your mom is gonna be so happy " she said smiling.  I smiled back and looked over at Mr.delgato. "I'll over in a minute ant " he said knowing he was talkin to my father. "You ready " he asked me.  I sighed and nodded. I hope they are happy to see me..  all I can do is hope.