Jawan.

| Jawan POV |

Kiara and J still sleep so I got up and went downstairs.  I'm still stuck on the fact that my pops gone but ima be aight.  I was about to walk in the kitchen when somebody knocked on the door,  I walked over to the door and opened it and it was Christian. "Wassup man" he said and i nodded. "I was gone call you back but I was at Ciara appointment" he said and i shrugged and let him in. "So wassup witchu" he said dappin me up. "Im aight man. My pops died from a stroke a few hours ago , thats why i called you cause i needed to talk to you" i said and he sighed and shook his head. "Im sorry man" he said. "Im coo , you know the kid gone be aight. I was mad atchu but then i aint even care foreal. That appointment was more important ,real shit." I said and he nodded. "You good though" he asked and i mugged him. "Yeah nigga i just told you" i said and he laughed. We just sat there talkin then J ran downstairs and into the kitchen. "Hi uncle christian. Dad its somethin wrong wit mommy" he said . "Whatchu mean" i asked standin up. "She bleeding" he said and i ran upstairs. When i got up there she was layin on the bed and it was blood comin from in between her legs . I ran over to her . "Kiara baby lets go. We gotta get you to the hospital" i said pickin her up and she cried into my chest. I got a feeling we lost the baby. "It a be aight baby. Ima get you there" i said carryin her down the stairs. "Yo chris get J for me and follow us to the hospital" i said and he stared at me. "Lets go man" i said yellin at him and he picked J up and we walked outside. I carried her to the car and put her in the passenger seat . I ran over to my side and got in the car , started it up and drove off. I looked at kiara and she was just starin off into space. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I got you baby" i said and a tear rolled down her face but she hurried and wiped it. A few minutes later we made it to the hospital and i carried her inside. "Yo we need a doctor" i said . "What happened" the lady asked . "Somethin wrong with our baby" i said and the nurses came from the back with a bed and took kiara from my arms and laid her on the bed. They rolled her to the back and i went and sat down next to christian and J. "Im sorry man" christian said and i nodded and rubbed my hand over my face. J walked over and sat next to me. "Its okay dad. Mommy a be okay" he said and i nodded . "I know man" i said and we all sat there for a hour until the doctor came out. I stood up and he walked over to me. "Wassup" i said. "Well mrs.velazquez is okay" he said and i nodded. "What about the baby" i asked and he sighed. "The baby didn't make it. She miscarried" he said and I nodded and looked down at the ground. "But you may go back and see her whenever you'd like" he said and I nodded. "Yo you a take him witchu?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah I'm gettin cali tonight so he can stay" he said.  "aight goodlook." I said.  "Yessir.  I love you bruh and I'm sorry" he said and I dapped him up. "Love you too bro. And it's all good" I said.  "Aight boy. Ima see you later.  Ima stay here with mommy. You gone stay with uncle Christian and Cali tonight" I said rubbin his head. "Okay dad. Bye" he said huggin me. "Aight lil man" I said and Christian dapped me again then they walked away. I sighed then followed the doctor to kiara room. when we got there she was staring at the ceiling. "Thanks man" I said shakin his hand,  he nodded then walked out. I walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed. I just stared at her and she looked at me. Her eyes was full of tears. "Don't cry ma" I said holdin her and I felt her tears drop on my shirt. "I'm sorry" she said and I looked at her. "For what? This ain't yo fault man. Believe me. It ain't nobody fault. Don't blame yoself" I said. "No because I know how much you wanted another kid and I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you." She said. "Nah it's aight. Believe me this shit hurt,  I lost two people I loved today and I'm still standing strong. I need you to be strong too. Not only for me but for yo self you feel me? I got J,  most perfect lil nigga I ever knew. Inplus we can always try again" I said laughing and she smiled. "I love you" she said. "Love you" I said and the rest of the time we talked until she fell asleep. The nurse tried to make me leave but I told her I ain't leavin kiara side.  So she let me stay. Kiara a be outta here tomorrow so we good.