Ciara.

I was in the car with Christian,  he was taking me to Kiara's house. I looked over at him as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his leg , and I noticed his busted lip and the knot on the side of his head. "I see your parents gave you your car back huh?" I said while laughing a little,  still feeling guilty.  He just nodded his head it was silent for another 3 minutes until I finally said something.  "Chris,  I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to drink that much" I said.  He looked over at me and laughed a little "it's coo" he shrugged.  "No its not,  all this happened because of me,  look at your face." I said trying to touch his face but he slowly moved away from me a little so I couldn't. I sighed "Chris nobody told you to rescue me once again,  like you always do. I was perfectly fine where I was.  You could've just left me there,  nothing would've happened.  But no,  you had to come and save me again huh? Like always. Why do you do that? I can handle myself you know? I said as we pulled up in front of kiara's house.  He  turned the car off and sighed,  "the reason I do the shit I do,  well the reason I so call "save you" is because I care aight? . You don't understand,  I heard shit about them boys,  the people Q hang around aint coo,  you might think they is but they not. All they was gone do was get you drunk and take advantage of you ma,  believe me.  I'm not lying to you,  I never have and I never will.  I always kept it real with you right?exactly.. you my bestfriend,  I couldn't stand seein you like that" he said leanin his seat back a little as he pulled out a freshly rolled blunt and lit it up,  putting it to his lips. " I know Chris,  and since you always keep it real with me,  that talk we had earlier at lunch, who was the Girl you were talking about and why did you get mad,  huh?" I said pushing my curly hair out of my face.  He blew out some smoke while turning to look at me,  then he put the blunt out and set it in the arm rest.  he licked his lips before speaking " yeah, I always keep it real witchu and you know that. Me,  you and kiara been friends since we was youngins,  ever since we was 6 . I ain't never lied to you in those whole 11 years.  So since you want me to be real witchu,  the reason I got mad is cause I don't like the fact that you take yo mom orders like you her fuckin dog or somethin you feel me? That shit gets me so mad,  and everytime somebody tells you about her you take up for her like why?" He said while looking at me with low eyes,  I just sat back and listened because I knew he wasn't done. He sighed and looked away from me "and the Girl I was talkin to you about was um,  it was,  it was you...  ciara." He said looking back at me while licking his lips. I sat there staring at him speechless,  because I didn't know what to say. He sighed and looked away again " I know you don't feel the same way I feel about you,  but it's better to keep it real then to lie,  right?" He said adjusting his seat the way it's suppose to be and starting up the car. I was still staring into space , speechless. "Aight ma,  kiara waitin for you so,  you might wanna go inside " he said with an attitude. " o-okay,  g-goodnight Christian" I said getting out the car and closing the door , still lost at words. He waited for me to go in the house before pulling off,  and taking off down the street.