Christian.

We got to ciara house and I walked over to her side and helped her out. We walked up to the door and I waited for her to unlock it.  "Baby ima use the bathroom right quick aight? " I said to her and she smiled at me and nodded,  makin me smile back. as soon as I got to the bathroom I fell to the  ground and began to cry my eyes out. my nigga though? Like foreal?  The niggas who did this gone pay.  I know Nezz a be like "ayo chris,  leave that shit alone B. Don't go lookin for war wit some goofy ass niggas. We straight,  we eatin. God don't like ugly son,  they gone get there's" I smiled , as I could hear him say that to me , it's like he was right here with me.  I just cried and cried and cried until Ciara knocked on the door "baby" she said.  I ain't respond though Cause I know her nosey ass gone come in anyways.  She walked into the bathroom and seen me sitting on the floor "are you okay Christian" she asked.  And I just laughed and shook my head,  trying not to cry in front of her again.  "Come ere" I said in a cracked voice.  She sat between my legs on the floor and I held her as her back was towards me. "I can't believe he gone baby. This shit can't be real" I said as I began to cry some more,  not caring if she seen it or not. She stayed quiet and that made me happy because I know that she knew I wasn't finished.  "I remember one day, we was around the age of 10 ,  me and him was sitting at my kitchen table hungry as hell cause my mom was at work and my pops was busy. So he like "yo christian im finna make us a sandwich" so i said ight. When he got done he gave me mine and he was about to eat his when I seen some mold on the bottom of his bread and I stopped him.  I was like "don't eat that danezz! It got mold on the bread." He threw the sandwich on the floor and start stompin the fuck outta the sandwich ma,  if you was there you a be dead off laughter I'm tellin you. This nigga like "yo Christian you just saved my life,  I love you so much man" and start cryin.  I was laughin and he was still cryin. It's just crazy to know that my boy gone. He was the one I went to when I had problems wit you.  He was somebody dad,  I hurt for lil mariah Cause she ain't gone have no dad in her life.  Ima do all I can for her and her mother though,  believe that.  But I appreciate you being there for me and holdin shit down when I need you to, you a real one Ciara and that's real shit. I love you and i ain't gone eva put no other bitch above you and that's real.  You graduate next week and I'm so proud of you,  you doin yo thing and that's wassup. I don't know how I gotchu,  but I gotchu and I ain't never leavin this bitch witout chu.  Period. I love you baby"  I said as I kissed on her neck. She smiled "love you more Christian,  you know ima hold shit down." She said.  I just stared at her and burst out laughing "don't do that ma. Don't get ratchet on me ma" . "Yeah I did sound really dumb didn't I?" She asked while laughing.  "Mhm" I said as I rested my chin on her head. "Let's go lay down ma, I'm tired from all this damn cryin" I said.  She laughed and stood up and I picked her up and carried her to the room and laid her on the bed.  I stripped down to my shorts and climbed into the bed,  pulling her close to me and wrapping my arms around her.  "Baby" ciara said. "Yeah baby?" . "Before I seen you cry today I had a question" I laughed a little "what's yo question babygirl?" She looked up at me and smiled "do thugs cry?" She asked and I just bursts out laughing.  "Man go to sleep ciara" I said and she laughed.  "Love you punk." She said "love you too cornball" I said as I kissed her lips. After a while I heard her light snores.  I love this girl so much. She so perfect.