Christian.

I woke up to my phone vibratin.  I checked it and it was messages from jawan and Justin.  I woke up this morning with my brotha Quincy on my mind,  I miss him man. He be busy with his music and shit so I understand. I looked next to me and Ashley wasn't there.  I sighed and got up,  I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.  I walked back out when I got done and picked out my fit for the day. I got out my black Polo shirt,  my crisp black levis and my timbs . I got in the shower and just stood there,  thinkin.  15 minutes later I got out and got dressed , I sprayed some of my Polo Cologne on then walked over to my mirror. I brushed my hair and put my diamond earring in. Then I put my grill in for my bottom row.  I went in the closet and grabbed my black vest,  I slipped it on,  grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.  When I walked downstairs cali was sittin on the couch watchin tv.  I smiled and walked behind her pickin her up and spinnin her around. "Wassup baby" I said and she smiled. "Hey dwaddy" she said and I moved her long hair from in front of her eyes. I kissed her then put her down. "Where yo mommy at?" I asked.  "Titchen" she said referrin to the kitchen and I nodded and walked in the kitchen.  When I walked in I seen Ashley sittin on the island,  with her earphones in.  I shook my head and walked over to the refrigerator,  I know she mad about me goin to Ciara house last night but ain't shit happen and me and Ashley ain't together no way so I don't know why she tripping.  I grabbed a Gatorade and closed the refrigerator. I walked over to her and tapped her  . She mugged me and took her ear phones out. "Sup" she said. "Did cali eat?" I asked and she nodded. "Yep" she said putting her ear phones back in. "So fuckin over dramatic I swear" I mumbled under my breath.  "What you say?" She asked and I sighed,  not knowin she heard me. "I said you so fuckin over dramatic." I said and she scoffed and moved her hair out of her face . "How the fuck am I bein over dramatic yo? Please tell me how" she said turning towards me. "We both know you salty Cause I went to ciara house last night. I don't know why you worried Cause ain't shit happen but even if somethin did happen it ain't yo place to know Cause we ain't shit to eachother.  You cali mom,  I'm her dad. Aight? That's it" I said and I knew I fucked up when I said that. I looked at her and she squinted her eyes at me then looked away.  She bit her lip and looked at me "aight.  You right. Ima go" she said and I sighed. "I'm sorry ma. Don't go" I said and she laughed. "Na it's coo. You right Christian.  I'm nothin to you , but I am CALI'S mom right?" She said about to walk out the kitchen but I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. "Christian don't fuckin touch me" she yelled and I put my hand over her mouth.  "Dwaddy is mommy ok?" Cali asked fron the living room.  I looked at Ashley and she had tears in her eyes. "Yeah baby. Mommy ok.  Go upstairs and play with your toys" I said to Cali . "Otay dwaddy" she said and I heard her little feet going up the stairs. Ashley grabbed my hand and moved it from her mouth.  I looked at her and tears rolled down her face and that was weird comin from her. She never cried,  never showed no type of emotion. It was always this hard type of character,  a person who aint care bout shit , a person who intimidated anybody who looked at her. now as I'm lookin at her I feel bad.  "Ashley man I'm sorry" I said and she nodded and wiped her face before pullin her hair into a ponytail. She was about to walk out the kitchen again but I grabbed her arm and she turned around and punched me right in my chest. "Don't touch me" she said while lookin at me with anger in her eyes. "Man wassup? Can you talk to me please" I asked. "No fuck you" she said and I picked her up , carried her over to the island and sat her down. I stood in front of her and stared at her. "You gone talk to me or you gone keep hittin me" I asked as I stared into her eyes that was now red. "Ima talk" she said. "Talk then" I said takin off my vest Cause it look like I ain't goin nowhere no time soon. "I don't cry and you know that shit. But what you said got to me man. That shit hurt and to know you still fuck around with her hurt even more. I know we ain't together,  shit everybody know but that ain't gone change the fact that I don't love you like I use to,  don't ever get that shit twisted Cause I always will love you. We got a child together,  that don't mean we gotta be together just because of her though. You know how I feel bout you but you don't care" she said through sobs and I sighed and stood between her legs. "I'm sorry." I said and she stopped cryin.  "No you not. So don't lie to me or I'll break ya fuckin face" she said and I sighed. "Im sorry" I said starin into her eyes. "Show me how sorry you is then" she said and I nodded. I rubbed my lips against hers,  teasin her,  After that she grabbed my neck and pushed my lips against hers. Always gotta be in control. she tugged on my zipper and I grabbed on her waist. I kissed on her neck and she laughed. "You miss this huh?" She asked. Truth is I do.  So much. "You know The answer to that ma" I said and she smirked at me. She tugged on my shirt and I took it off and sat it on the floor. I pulled hers over her head and threw it on the floor. I took one of her titties in my mouth and sucked on it. She moaned and I smiled. I slid her pants off then her panties.  I played with her with my  fingers for a minute. I slid down my pants a little as she kissed on my neck. Without warning I slammed into her. "Shit" she yelled out and I kissed her to keep her from yellin.  "Shh ma" I said to Ashley as I pumped in and out of her. She nodded and held in her cries. "Oh shit Christian. Baby. Shit" she whispered in my ear as she dug her nails in my back. "Faster baby. Harder" she said and I did as told. I wrapped her long hair in my hand and pulled on it as I fucked her. "You like that baby" I asked and she nodded and bit her bottom lip,  trying to hold in her moans. "Mhm.  Keep going" she said while moaning.  She continued to leave scratches on my back. I went faster and faster and faster. "Shit" I said. No lie Ashley the best I Eva bad.  "Damn" I mumbled. I looked at Ashley and her eyes were closed.  "Open yo eyes. Look at me" I said and she opened her eyes. "You gone give daddy another baby? I said into her ear. "Yes im gone give daddy another ba... oh shit!" She yelled out and she squirted all over my dick. I smiled and she tried to run from me but i wouldnt let her . Her body twitched as i inserted myself into her. "Cum wit me baby" i said and a few seconds later she squirted again. "Damn" i said as i watched her body jerk. "My bad ma" i said and she bit her lip. She pushed me back inside of her . I went to work as i felt myself reachin my peak. "Oh shit" i grunted. "Baby" ashley moaned out and i released myself inside of her . We both breathed heavily as we stared at eachother. "I love you man" i said to her as i pulled her into my arms. "I love you more" she said and we headed upstairs to the shower. Damn.