Gay Baby Gang Imagines

By sometimes_epic

I'm super bad at writing this shit and it's super cheesy. But none the less I hope you like it. Includes: Go... More

Ezra
Eric
John
Cameron
Jay
Mason
Jaren
Toby
Cameron 2
Mason 2
Jay 2
Eric 2
Toby 2
Ezra 2
John 2
Jaren 2
Toby 3
Ezra 3
John 3
Mason 3
Cameron 3
Jaren 3
Eric 3
Jay 3
Mason 4
John 4
Eric 4
Jay 4
Jaren 4
Ezra 4
Toby 4
Cameron 4
Eric 5
John 5
Jay 5
Cameron 5
Toby 5
Ezra 5
Jaren 5
Mason 5
Toby 6
Jaren 6
Mason 6
Ezra 6
Jay 6
Cameron 6
John 6
Eric 6
John 7
Ezra 7
Jay 7
Cameron 7
Toby 7
Eric 7
Mason 7
Jaren 7
Jay 8
Mason 8
Jaren 8
Eric 8
Cameron 8
John 8
Toby 8
Ezra 8
Eric 9
Jay 9
Mason 9
Jaren 9
Cameron 9
Toby 9
Ezra 9
John 9
Cameron 10
Jaren 10
John 10
Eric 10
Jay 10
Mason 10
Ezra 10
Toby 10
Mason 11
Jay 11
Eric 11
Jaren 11
Ezra 11
Cameron 11
John 11
Toby 11
Ezra 12
Cameron 12
Mason 12
Toby 12
Eric 12
Jay 12
John 12
Jaren 12
Cameron 13
Eric 13
Ezra 13
Mason 13
Jay 13
John 13
Jaren 13
Toby 13
John 14
Mason 14
Ezra 14
Toby 14
Cameron 14
Jaren 14
Eric 14
Jay 14
Cameron 15
Ezra 15
Mason 15
Jay 15
Toby 15
John 15
Jaren 15
Eric 15
Mason 16
Cameron 16
Eric 16
Ezra 16
John 16
Jaren 16
Toby 16
Jay 16
Jaren 17
Mason 17
Jay 17
Eric 17
Toby 17
John 17
Cameron 17
Ezra 17
Eric 18
John 18
Toby 18
Jay 18
Cameron 18
Jaren 18
Ezra 18
Mason 18
Cameron 19
Eric 19
Jay 19
Ezra 19
Mason 19
Matt 1
John 19
Jaren 19
Ezra 20
Jay 20
Mason 20
Cameron 20
Eric 20
Matt 2
Jaren 20
John 20
Cameron 21
Mason 21
Jaren 21
Eric 21
Jay 21
Ezra 21
John 21
Eric 22
Cameron 22
Jaren 22
Jay 22
Matt 4
John 22
Ezra 22
Mason 22
Cameron 23
Ezra 23
Mason 23
Matt 5
Eric 23
John 23
Jay 23
Jaren 23
Mason 24
Cameron 24
Matt 6
John 24
Ezra 24
Eric 24
Jay 24
Jaren 24
Cameron 25
Mason 25
Ezra 25
Matt 7
Mason 26
part 198
199
200

Matt 3

440 7 0
By sometimes_epic

"Hey" Matt spoke and I was looking in the fridge. "What do you want for dinner?" I asked him. "You?" He asked and I looked at him and he shrugged.

"Worth a shot" he told me and I laughed a little. "I mean. If your payin" I shrugged and he squinted. "Ok that sounded wrong. Like pizza?" I asked him and he chuckled and nodded.

We got pizza and we were sitting on the couch together. "Matt" I spoke and he looked away from the tv and looked at me with a smile. "Never mind" I shook my head and looked back at the tv.

"Never mind? No tell me" he wined. "No its nothing" I told him and he shotted closer to me on the couch. "Come on. What Is it? Are you mad at me?" He asked and I looked at him and shook my head.

"No it's nothing" I smiled and he frowned. "Y/n seriously? You know you can say anything to me" he encouraged and I shrugged and looked at the tv.

"Dont make me tackle you. Cause you know I will" he spoke like a little kid. I crossed my arms and his hand were brought up.

"Don't touch me" I warned him and he smiled. "And if I do?" He asked. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me to him. "No" I smiled and he successfully pushed me on to the couch.

"You haven't been lifting have you?" He asked and he straddled my hips and I shifted. He grunted and held my wrists down. "Don't make me tickle you" he threatened.

"You know what will happen if you do" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded. "Pretty sure I could hold out" he shrugged and I shifted again trying to pull away from him.

"Well this is fun" I told him and he smiled and bent down and kissed my lips. "You're not gonna kiss me back?" He asked and again I pulled but he was strong.

"Nope" I said and turned my head to the side. "Come on. Your really gonna hold out on me?" He asked and lowered his head down again kissed my jaw line and down my neck.

"Yep. You've taken me hostage and I cant love you if I'm not free" I shrugged and looked back at him. He looked confused and he let my wrists go. I let them lay there and he looked at me.

"So if I get up. Then we can tango?" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe" I told him and he looked down at me. "That's good enough for me" he shrugged and he got off me.

I sat up slowly and he stood beside the couch as I got up. He watched me and I pulled my shirt down and looked at him.

"So what now?" He asked and I took off in the other direction. "Y/n!" He called and he ran behind me. I ran to our bed room and I got in and tried to push the door closed. He got there and pushed it open.

I felt my feet sliding and I was pushing as hard as I could. "You're not that strong" he chuckled and he pushed it open and I took a step back. He leaned in the door way with the door wide open.

I saw his underwear poke above his jeans and he had a smirk on his lips. "So does this mean I win?" He asked as he walked in. He shut the door and I took another step back my heart now racing.

"Win? Of course not" I spoke and he licked his lips and walked towards me. He reached his hand out and I took a couple steps back.

"Come on. You know it takes two to tango" he told me and walked towards me. My back hit the wall and I gasped as he got close and his body was against mine.

"Two to tango. One to hold out" I smirked and he dipped his head down. "And one to scream the others name." He whispered in my ear and he looked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1K 48
๐–˜๐–œ๐–†๐–Œ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–—๐–Š๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–™๐–” ๐–†๐–˜ "๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐–›๐–Ž๐–›๐–Ž๐–†๐–“ ๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–œ๐–˜" ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‘-๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜. ใ€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ...
15.4K 290 21
Hello lovely's, whelp I've finally found enough courage to do this, also sorry if this is shit it's my first time writing one of these. And I'm makin...
18.2K 208 14
A group of Misfits, a girl who pretends to not know them, and the City Of Angels. What's the worst that could happen?
3.9K 97 9
just a bunch of oneshots and little stories and stuff involving kryozgaming, tobyonthetele and probably the rest of the misfits eventually. enjoy :) ...