𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

Oleh SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... Lebih Banyak

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

16 | fickle minded heart

5K 262 30
Oleh SinCircus_

Jimin's POV

After that whole fiasco with Nox at Sam's apartment, I leave his place utterly tense and frustrated. The relaxation I once felt caused by my neighbor's healing hands has quickly been replaced by the smothering weights and anxiety that overwhelmed my muscles. I get that I must have been incredibly jumpy during the massage session, but isn't it her job to be professional? Maybe she should have just kept her mouth shut, because every time she opens it, a heated argument starts out of nowhere and the next thing you know, you blow up. 

A huge part of me is just feeling incredibly embarrassed because I literally had a fucking boner in front of her. You could see my fucking dick lifting the damn towel and in that moment I could feel my heart beat faster than a hummingbird. All I could think about is that her hands could feel my reactions. They could feel my temperature rising by the second, my sweat coursing on my skin. They could feel my palpitating heart. Not only that, she could also witness my chest heaving up and down like a fucking compressor and hear my panting. 

Despite how relaxed I was on that massage chair, I honestly can't comprehend how other people do this kind of thing. Don't they feel the slightest bit embarassed having another person literally feel every single physical reaction their body makes on it's own accord? I know that this kind of thing is concidered normal, since she needs to massage a number of people a day, but still...

If I'm being honest, at first I wasn't feeling uncomfortable about the idea. But for some reason my heart picked up when I saw Nox in Sam's room. She was a tad awkward but nice in the beginning while trying to maintain her professionalism. 

She even asked me about my allergies in order to know which oils to use.

However, I can't help but feel guilty for yelling at her and I'm angry at myself for being so weak minded. The reason why I can't get rid of my guilt is because I know things about her that I shouldn't. I might not be familiar with all the details, but I do know about Elijah abusing her. I just happened to find out when Yoongi told me on my first day in the apartment and I on the other hand was getting involved in her life. What was I supposed to do the night he was lurching at the gate like a frustrated bull?

She must have been thinking that I was intruding in her life. Of course that would make her feel uncomfortable. 

How fucking stupid am I?

Nox probably thinks I'm a creep and frankly I don't blame her.

Maybe I should mind my own damn business.

With one hand on the steering wheel, I reach out for my cell on the passenger' seat and speed dial Yoongi's number. At this hour he's either editing his gaming video or he's probably smoking weed in his bathtub now that Nox isn't in the building. 

He picks it up on the first ring. "Yo, what's up?"

"Wanna go for a drink at the Jaded Sage?" I ask, my eyes focusing on the mainroad.

"With you it's never one drink Seven," he snickers and I groan. "Seriously though that shit hole? It reeks of smoke and cigars."

"It's no different than your room."

"That's because I've grown accustomed to sleeping in my own filth."

I roll my eyes at his slimy remark then take a turn at the next green light. "Whatever. You coming?"

"Sure thing sport." He says. "Be there in ten."

The Jaded Sage is a bar located close to uni. You can take one mere glance at it and you know that this isn't the place for you. Starting from the layers of paint and graffiti with meaningless slogans written by people who think they're being rebellious when in reality all they do is damage public property and design rather desecrated depicitons of the female anatomy. Those same walls reek of piss and ammonia so you immediately know what you're getting yourself into. Then follows the neon green sign of the scripted letters of the bar where most of the letters flicker because of fluctuation in the total buildings' voltage. There are times when the lighting inside the bar dims down from time to time, but that doesn't seem to bother most people. 

I don't even know why I come here. I mean, despite the fact that it's unhygenic and you could probably catch something in the restrooms, the drinks are pretty cheap and I could always use a good old beer at the end of a stressful day. Besides, the bartenders know our names and after the fifth glass the next one is on the house, so I'm pretty contempt with the deal. 

I pull over in the parking lot at the back, then circle to the front before entering the bar and I immediately get greeted by a whiff of smoke that comes in waves. Waving that ugly gray cloud away from my face, I find a seat at the wet bar and put my jacket on the stool next to me so that it doesn't get taken. An auburn haired woman in her mid thirties comes up front and flashes me a scarlet smile. 

"What's wrong pretty boy?" She says with a heavy Russian accent as she pours me a tall glass of beer. "Your friends stood you up?"

"Long day." I reply and take a giant sip from my drink. "How's work Eugenia?"

"Shit as usual." She snorts.

"Oi, Eugenia- be a dear and fetch me a bottle of beer-" A customer suddenly slurs out of nowhere. 

"Go get it yourself, its right next to you." She snaps muttering asshole under her breath, having enough of her share of whiny drunkards for the day. Her blue gaze then returns to me, "How's the girlfriend? It's been a while since I last saw her."

"Yeah...she's no longer my girlfriend." I sigh, gently tapping my fingers on the wooden surface of the wet bar and Eugenia laughs to herself.

"I would say that's too bad, but that would be a lie." She huffs. "You're better off without crazy red haired bitch."

"Hey, I still have feelings for her."

"Feelings are temporary things darling. They fade away with time." The woman continues. "Even when you think you're in love with someone, if you don't respect your partner you might as well be talking to the wall. You're getting out of relationship empty handed."

I look at her carefully. "But I wasn't expecting her to give me something in return." If anything, I wanted to give Evelyn the world.

"See this is why you're profoundly stupid." She says. "Love is a give and take situation. You give. She gives. It's as simple as that. You're not being selfish if you're asking her to give you space or money for that matter. She's there to help you out of a shit hole as much as you're there to rescue her the time she needs it the most."

"I guess you're right." 

"Ten bucks for the advice." She mocks me.

"Fuck off." 

That's when I can hear the bell chime near the entrance when the door gets pushed open. Yoongi finally appears in his favorite baseball hat and gray hoodie. He walks towards us with a smug look then plops down next to me. 

"Hello, Seven." He greets me and gives a firm nod at Eugenia while taking out a cigarette. "What's wrong with you? You look like shit." 

"Pretty boy is depressed because he ended things with crazy bitch ex." Eugenia throws.

"Well that's old news." Yoongi says, lighting up the blunt. "You okay man?"

After taking one long sip from my beer, I look over at my friend who's looking at me concerned, smoke coming out from his nostrils. "I fucked up."

"I think, I'm going to need more than that." He chimes. "And with that said, can I have a beer?" Eugenia pours Yoongi a glass and places it in front of him, before returning to her customers. "She's hot by the way." I glance at the woman from a distance as she  moves from table to table, taking orders and gracefully swinging her ass in that tight skirt. Milky skin, auburn hair, perceptive blue eyes. Even though she presents her self in a way that she looks rather easy, I can guarantee you that she's not what she seems. All she's trying to do is get by in her life just like all of us and I respect that. Dylan tried to get in her pants once, but unfortunately for him, he didn't get very lucky. 

"She has a kid." 

"Oh, hell no." He tosses. "Anyway, mind telling me why you look like you got your dick sucked to the point that your ballsack turned into desert dust balls?"

I look at him befuddled. "What the fuck?"

"Start talking Seven. I ain't got all damn night."

"Fine," I groan. "So, you know that Nox is a masseuse eh?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"My friend Sam booked a massage appointment for me and long story short Nox was there. It was all good at first and I was relaxed,"

"You got a boner didn't you?" Yoongi grins like a Cheshire cat. When he sees that I don't answer, he cackles like a madman on the bar stool. "Well fuck, for your own peace of mind I hope your chest was facing the chair and as for your dick...I hope it was facing up."

"Yeah, well we kinda had a fight." I finally say, choosing to ignore his comments.

"About your raging boner?"

"Fuck-no Yoongi about what happened with Elijah the other night."

"Ah, that makes more sense."

"Yoongi, she's onto me." I say. "She knows that someone aka you, told me about her abusive relationship with that bastard and I said some things I didn't mean while we were arguing."

"Jesus, is there a time you've ever talked to a girl without having some sort of quarrel?"

"Yoongi, I'm fucking serious here. What do I do?"

"Beats me."

"You're the one who told me about her in the first place!"

"Okay, let's get something straight here Seven alright?" Yoongi starts, his voice suddenly turning sharper than before. "You are not to tell her anything about me opening my mouth. Capiche? The only reason why I even told you in the first place is because I knew you were a decent guy and I needed someone I could trust to keep an eye on her while I can't."

"What the fuck does this even mean?" 

"It means that you're gonna keep your mouth shut Jimin. I mean it. She doesn't want me around because-"

"Because?"

"Anyway, she fucking hates my guts, so if she happens to do anything strange you tell me."

"What am I, her father?" I snap. "You're paranoid. Is that the reason why you decided to become friends with me? So that you can use me to get to Nox?" 

Yoongi scrunches his nose and downs the rest of his remaining beer. "Where did you get that from?"

"He was right." I laugh to myself. "He was fucking right."

"What are you talking about?"

"Elijah. He mentioned something about some Asian dude catching feelings for her." 

Yoongi tightens his grip around the glass. "Now, you're listening to that scumbag?"

"Un-fucking-believable." I groan. "All this time, I thought you were my friend but you were just taking advantage of me. You think you're so smart because you can over analyze anything you see and because you have this special talent of reading other people." I get off the stool and grab my jacket.  

"Seven I didn't mean-"

I head towards the mini fridge into the bar and toss the money on the counter before grabbing a bottle of beer. "Screw you and your brilliant mind." By the time he gets his ass off the stool, I'm already out the door with the alcoholic beverage in hand. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

134K 2.5K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
46.8K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
Sunshine Oleh micki96

Fiksi Penggemar

842 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...