Mirror Boy (ENG Ver:) (Comple...

By yomyomQQ

Unexpected Arranged marriage. someone who does't care about it and someone who protect with all his might. Mi... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
CHAPTER 21 🚨❗️
Vote counts for update!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 ᖴIᑎᗩᒪᗴ
Extra (1)
EXTRA 2
Announcement!

Chapter 26

605 48 10
By yomyomQQ

Mean's POV

Mean was walking back and forth and waited excitedly in front of the hotel.

The opportunity he has always been dreaming of in now in his hand by chance without making effort. The joy cannot be explained by sweet words. Mean recognize that this joy, the feelings are mixed with guilt

Bas: Did you wait for long?

Mean: Not much

Bas: Sorry. I only have you to ask for help.

Mean: It's OK. Let's go.

Bas said there is some people he has to meet and it is a little far to go. So Mean has to drive for him. He is also unwilling to use his ATM card and pleaded even with a weak voice to lend some money to him.

When Bas met with appointed person, Mean avoids the conversation away from the table. That person looks like a lawyer in his outfit. While Mean is making a guess from his own point of view, the message from plan pops up on screen,

/ Plan: Will you be late today?/

Strange ... he doesn't usually send mail like that. But now when he does, it was exact time to hit the right spot of wound!

/ Mean: Yeah, I will be. Don't wait for me./

Mean sigh. Little did he know that a single message from him would bring tears to someone.

Bas: Thank you. Then please send me to another place.

Mean: Where is it?

Bas: "..."

Mean was a little surprised. He did not ask any more questions because of the distressed Bas's face, but the trail of thoughts linking one after another in his thoughts..

Why does he want to go to there? Did anyone else related to him die?
And what about the lawyer he just met? Is it related? he was so lost in thought..

Bas: Let's have dinner together when we get back.

Mean: Well ...

Bas smiles...

Mean thought that the smile of the one whom he loves is always beautiful and drive his car excitedly, The car is now heading to the place where Bas wants to go

............................

Plan's POV

Plan's mind wander off since he met Gun that he made many mistakes while cooking so he left his restaurant very early as he does not want to disappoint his customers.

With little hope he has for this matter, he wishes it not to be true, he sends message that he rarely did but the reply only makes him cry and broke his wish.

He wiped away tears as the phone came in ...

Plan: Hello

Perth: Where are you ?

Plan: At home.

Perth: Are you crying?

Plan: No, I am not.

Perth: wait me at home, I will pick you up.

Plan: I don't want to go outside.

Perth: Why don't you want to go? How can you think staying at home in this state? I know everything since Gun told me, get ready I'm coming to you now.

Then, Plan pulls out a comfortable outfit in the closet. No doubt that it is a T shirt of green color which he always loves.

Perth: Get in at the back

Plan sees Saint is sitting in the front as he look at Plan worriedly.

Now, Plan does not want to see anyone related to Mean. But will he ever be apart from Perth?

Perth: Are you okay?

Plan: I am now in the car because I am not ok.

Saint looks at Plan being sarcastic, smiled, and nodded.

Saint: We are here for you , don't worry.

Plan also nodded and followed their lead.

Plan: Hmmm ... How were you guys planning the event?

Mark: This is me, This is what I am good at.

Perth also has to endorse and support what Mark says although he does not want to, since it is true...

Perth Saint Mark Gun, sitting in pairs, the single-ly Plan has to sit at the table head.

Plan: You call me so I am here what to do now?

Perth: What to do? Drinks up!

Plan: Why should I drink?

Perth: Because we think you're depressed!

Gun nods frankly to agree

Plan: Dude! Do I looks like you who drinks alcohol to wash off problems?

Saint: Hey .. Did you always do that Darling?

As Plan gives Perth away, Saint begins to throw tantrum. All Perth has to say is "no I am not like that, baby" and he soothes him.

Mark mix the glasses of alcohol and put it in front of Plan!

Plan: Now you! What do you want me to do.

Mark: Not a high liquor... come on! Take a drink and relax.

Gun makes sure to add food to his plate. At least this couple treats him nice. He eats and drinks ignoring the bickering couple beside, and forgot about the moment ...

As time goes on, the tipsy gets better ...

Plan: I did not know myself that I cannot mad at him whenever he was angry with me... I thought I just was patient. We pick up words and bickers which make me mad but I feel a bit of fun in it. Have I gone crazy?

Plan gets drunk, feels let loose, drinks and opens up and relax ... and there repeat all.

The mind is often in place of built up wall when it is controlled, but the wall broke and the emotions that are once stored unrestrained and flows in a mess..

Gun: You're drunk ... Let's go back. Too late now.

Plan: Don't want to go back .. I don't want to see him ...

Perth: Come on! I'll send you back ..

Perth hung Plan up and sends Plan back home ..

Gun: What did you do?

He asked his sweetheart, who was trying to play with a glass of wine beside him.

Mark: So he can open his heart...

Gun: You gave him high liquor, right? Never think I don't know you.

Gun is so afraid of Mark's terribly sharp wits

Mark: Just like that I have to create chance for them.

Mark smiled while playing with recorder, touching by his finger ...

..................

Mean's POV

While reading, Mean looks at the clock on the wall and wait for.

Because Plan was not even home yet though he is the one who is late. Plan disappear on him without notice.

He called him several times but never pick up, when it does, it was Perth. Perth says they are on the way back now.

When I heard the bell sound, cool feeling rush out the whole body. but when I saw Perth accompanying Plan,i feel like I was on fire .

Perth: Here now, take care of my friend ...

After Perth handed Plan to him by the front door, he rush back. Plan is dead drunk and passed out for now so I have to drag him to the room, clean him up, change clothes and put him on bed.

"P' P"

Mean: Hey Plan, cautious again?

Plan opens his eyes for a moment, and then he look in daze for a while.

Mean: Plan Why?

Plan: I hate you!

Mean: What?

Plan: hate you!!!

................. ///// ..................

>>> CHAPTER 27

#yomyom
.........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 2.9K 19
How Tin and Can will go on in an Universe totally different from what we knew? Will they still end up loving each other? Find out by playing the game...
91.6K 2.7K 28
- this story was published 11 years ago, so my grammars and my english are weird! - AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE BETWEEN A PURE HEARTED GIRL WHO IS NOT QUITE...
22.8K 921 11
Mean and Plan, two people who hate each other. But who knows what actually happened. In one night Mean Phiravich saw Plan that was so riveting, and m...
6.8K 368 50
One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A grave misunderstanding occurs pushing a ma...