Chapter 8

Mirror Boy

Chapter 8

D Day

The big welcoming plaque is presenting the names Mean <3 Plan.

All those friends and relatives coming to wedding are wearing smiles and flashy clothes.
Both parents are welcoming the guests and talking.

The whole room is decorating with blue and green balloons. The flower vases are blooming with variety of beautiful flowers in white, green and blue. The seats are in mix blue and blue ribbons.

Chompoo and Rak are so grateful to Lay as she assisted everything in decorations plus she has to moderate Mean and Plan's little fights. Without her, the hall could have been battle field so Lay is actually a superhero for this event.

Chompoo: Where are the boys? They finished dress up?

Rak: I saw Mean has finished dressing and talking with friends over there.

Lay: Plan is still in waiting room. Let me go get him.

........
Plan's POV

Today is the day. I don't know how I feel. I feel nervous.

Lay: Can I come in?

I heard the knock and P' Lay's voice at the same time.

Plan: yes P'.

Lay; Look How cute my Nong is.

Plan: I am not Cute P'. I am handsome.

Lay: oh haha. Yep. My nong is cutely handsome.

Plan casts a glance and Lay is laughing at him. At that time they hear someone knock.

Plan: Come in.

"Wow. My nephew is so handsome."

Plan: Uncle Title!!!

Plan runs and hugs his uncle. Lay leaves the room so they can talk freely.

Plan: Aar Tit. You are late.

Title: I am not late. It's your aunty who is always late.

Coo: Darling!

Title laughs happily when his husband hit his arms softly.

Plan feels just envious seeing this two. This is legendary couple everyone says. Aar Tit who is over happy with our family tradition coz he can marry his childhood sweetheart. My grandfather and his father are single child so as long as I know, Aar Tit and I will only be obeying this tradition.

Title: So you are next in our family. Where is your husband? Isn't he coming to see you?
He looks here and there to catch a view of Mean.

Coo: yes. When we got married, your uncle doesn't leave my waiting room.

Title: Coz I wanna see you everytime. (Smiling brightly)

They are lovey dovey as always. Actually Aar Title left the house since high and moved to Chiang Mai for his lover. After married, they settled down there. That's why they are legendary couple.

Plan: Can you guys please stop lovey dovey in front of me?

Title: If you feel jealous, you can take revenge me with your hubby.

Plan faces darken and Coo just recognizes it.
Coo: Stop teasing your nephew. I wanna talk to him so you go find you nephew in law.

Tilte: As you command my princess.

Coo slap his arm but Title is always happy teasing his sweetheart.

After Title left the room,

Coo: Tell me Plan. What is your concern?

Plan: I don't know Aar Coo. He is cold sometimes and I don't know how to deal with him.

Coo: Start is always hard. You have to be patient in this marriage.

Plan: I don't know how to keep this marriage well. I have no confidence.

Coo: Plan. You are adorable. Love always finds a way to someone who has pure heart. You will be loved.

Plan: I don't know that person will be Mean.
Coo: We will see it. ​

Coo holds both Plan's hand and soothe him. The boy in front is in lost indeed.

.....................................
Wedding bell rings...

All the guests shift their gazes to the entrance,
Mean: are you ready?

Mean offer his hand to Plan. They just saw each other a few minutes before the ceremony starts.

Mean is stunningly good looking and Plan is so cute and pure in white suit.

They made Plan to hold the banquet although Plan is not willing to.

They walk through the aisle, all the guests bless them wishes and praises for their good looks everywhere.

The Priest make them vow and recorded their vows,

Priest: Ok now you may kiss each other.

Plan: what?

Plan looks at Mean nervously, also thinking about first kiss but Mean looks so calm.

Plan: *What is he thinking? It is my second kiss!!*

Plan loudly screaming inside but Mean's face is now just a few inches away so he closes his eyes.

Sweet.... Tender.... Soft touch brushes against his lips. Not just a peck but the touch deepens by being grabbed my chin. I feel my knees a little goes weak and I don't know it is because he use force on lips or it is the feeling more tender than the first kiss.

But it took all my breath away and we parted with the wows and blessing from the audience.
Mark, Saint, Perth and Gun who are best men for our events are looking at with wide smiles and squealing inside for sure.

Plan looks at Mean. Mean looks so calm but Plan is just shaky from giving his second kiss to this cold guy.

The wedding completed successfully with smiles and laughter with groups photos, food, drinks and dance.

Little only someone knows that not only Plan gives in his first & second kiss to someone, but so does someone else.

...................................................//////////////////////////....................................
CHAPTER 9

#yomyom

Finally the wedding!!!♥️
after that I dont know lah ... 😂😂😂
Thanks for reading!!