Chapter 33

Mean's POV

I cannot switch on lights as I arrive home yet I throw myself on the sofa and think it out.

Do we look like we are searching happiness behind our back in secrecy?

I once told Plan that I will tell him when I find my first love again.  Now why do I keep it secret ...

The sound in the brain appeared in the context of many more questions, without the answer as if wouldn't it be the best to divorce.

We will walk our own path.. with the one we love...

When I thought about it, Bas doesn't appear as my lover on my mind but the mind is just wondering what if Plan is more fun with Aom and it makes me furious.

Both parents will surely oppose the divorce but they had to only show them failed to prove no matter how they arranged.

Actually the decision was still on verge till Plan arrived, but constantly talked about break up by chance,

Plan: I don't want for now! .... P" we said we will only be acting for at least 1 year.  It is only 6 months now.

Mean: 1 year, or 6 months What will make a difference?

Plan: P Are you  saying That you surely don't know?  We have to show our best in the eyes of the parents and explain it later that we cannot do so forth but we tried.

Mean: Just explain to them now. We can't live anymore.

Plan: Why can't you stay?  Because your first love is back?

What Plan shouts hits Mean's Heart on point. How does he know?*

Mean: You?

Plan: Right? That's why you are finding fault with me right now?

Mean: what? Finding fault? But you really made it though..

Mean did not really have an idea to pull the issue with Aom. However, he has been hit with the trauma of being reunited with his ex-love and becoming an enraged. So he thought to go till the end.

Mean: You think I don't know that you are back from the hotel with Aom?

Plan: What ???

Mean: You think I don't know how often I see the two of you.  What about your two's relationship ...

Plan: Yes.  What kind of relationship do you think we have?

Plan clench his fists, he gritted in almost fallen tears as he shouts a question at Mean.

Mean in fact wanted to break up easily without saying those words.  But ...why doesn't Plan break up with him easily? And he holds onto me and also knowing about his first love's comeback?

In the case of those faltered words, they would break up and lose their temper. Mean thought it is ok to hate each other now.
Mean thought that they would not hurt.  When they get back to beloved ones, their wounds will be healed, that't what Mean thought.

Mean: I mean you commit adultery... I mean you have dishonest relationship with Aom ...

......................

Plan's POV

Even if it is a tread of string left he can pull Mean back, and make him bleed, he wanna hold Mean back to him. That mind is killing him.

Even his mind is wandering off to his first love , I thought I could forgive him and let the time slow the moment.

Now I am accused as a sinner ... even being dragging the innocent Aom ...

Mean: You are a betrayer ... I mean  you have disloyal relationship with Aom ...

What he said was a muffled roar like a thunder in my ears...

I had a hard time grinding it out and not to cry...

Plan: Do you have a chance to see if we are at the hotel, so perhaps you are also there?

Mean: I just gave him ride back to hotel ... not like you...

Mean's angry response in sudden indicated that he was there, the same as Alibi for him.

After Plan smiles with scorn, he laughs.  The tears now falls without restraint but the bitterness in his deep heart never fade.

Plan: You are also hiding the fact he is back. Since he is back, you get worse and worse to criticize me, find fault and being impatient! You just pretend to be good in front of my family!

Mean: I never pretend with your family. I've been living sincerely with them

What Mean said is true but not visible to Plan anymore, as he is too tired to hold on and already feel like give up.

Plan now aware that what he always want to possess but can't, just make him despair.

Plan: Yes ...We will Divorce.  Don't tell my family, I will find a solution for myself.

Mean: Yes.

When Plan tries to go out, Mean happen to catch his arm.  ...

Mean: Where are you going at this hour?

Plan: One week I will be signed the document. Do not look for problems with Aom.

Mean loose the clench on his arm,

Mean: You still worry about Aom in this state? May be you love her so much! I think what we decided is right.

Mean's smiling face and words are only making Plan's tears to fall.

Plan: You know ... You thought that our marriage would be whether a year or six months, it won't make a difference, but I expected a different answer for me.  I wished and believed in our relationship to some degree .... now I hate you!

Plan push Mean and gets out ...

Mean is left in daze. Why Plan is crying so hard?  Why should Plan hate him ... Why Mean feels his heart is in so much pain when Plan said he hates him? It is so problematic without answer....

................... ////////// ....................
>>> CHAPTER 34

#yomyom
......,,,,,,
Yo! Regular update! ✌🏻

Vote for my story and your encouragement is totally needed! 💙💚

Well, the storm will go on!
Don't hate me, lol xD