Chapter 41

Plan's POV

As he closes his eyes and grit teeth to gather strength and tries walk towards them, but a boy sees him

Bas: Plan? Aren't you Plan?

Mean turned around to look with a shout from the boy ...

Plan gets dumbfounded... does that guy know him?

Did Mean tell him anything?

Plan: Do you know me?

Bas: At university, we had same lecture for one session.

Plan was even more surprised by the unexpected answer.

While Plan and Mean were surprised by Bas's words, Bas continued to explain and laugh ...

Bas: Plan. It's when we're doing a nutritional analysis! Since I am a dietitian, I do sometimes have same lecture to a cookery Plan! Plan is good- natured so you are famous in class ...

Plan: Oh .... really ??? I remember you now! Sorry, I do not remember at first.

Bas: It's ok! By the way, the point is:

Bas,looks at Mean and smiled. Just remember the reason I am here and back to sense from conversation because of unexpected behavior, Plan feel heartburn.

Bas: I have something to tell you Plan ... I'll say it first!

Plan: You can say.

Bas: I'll be back to the US next week! In the meantime, Mean has helped me a lot so I am fine with work. I apologize if I make you guys feel uncomfortable and misunderstood.

Plan: What...

Plan feels surprised and speechless due to unexpected moment ... How would Mean react to this? Plan peeks at his reaction. Mean is shyly smiling, rubbing his nape and raising low his eyebrows to form bashful smile.

Unexpectedly, nameless happiness rush throughout body and heart feels giddy. The depressed white face reverts to blood bloom expression, as it does recover.

Plan: I don't even know what to say in this situation ...

Bas laughing ...

Bas: Mean has got a really good guy! A person who is as honest as Plan!

Plan: No, I am not.

Bas: So that's how my part is done.. I'll go now ... So, Plan, just for a moment!

As Bas drag Plan somewhere near, grabbing his hand, both Mean and Plan feels goofy a while by the action ...

Then Bas whispered to Plan,

Bas: Plan! Do you remember the handkerchief you gave me when I was in the lab when I got wet from the rain?

Plan thinks for a little

Plan: Oh,I do now,

Bas: Plan said, do not give back, just give it to someone else in need.

Plan: Yes ...

Bas: The destiny is strange then. Just ask Mean ...

Bas laughs, pats his shoulder and says good-bye ... Plan is lost in thought with mouth open.

Mean comes closer to him. ..

Mean: What did Bas say?

Plan: I'll tell you later! P What do you want to say, too?

Mean: As Bas said there has nothing between us and... also

Plan: And ...

Plan has to wait impatiently for Mean's words continuing...

Mean: I'm sorry, I just misinterpreted it and accuse you non -sense.

Plan: hmm...

Mean: Plan, you can be angry with me as you wish ... But ..

Plan: But what?

Mean: Let's not break up ...

No fancy words, not much in the way, but it fully filled up my heart ...

When you love someone, the phrase is just "I'm sorry", but me, here is already full of forgiveness ...and feels head over heels for him again.

Plan: Yes ...

Mean: Hrr, Plan .. Don't just say "yes or hmm", if you are angry, say something ..Do you know how much I miss your angry retorts?

Plan is trying very hard not to smile and grit his teeth.

Look! The one who was mad is him and now he play victim by saying he misses me.

If it is possible, Plan would vaporizes, and can go to Heaven directly...

Plan: Let's go to the ceremony! We're late.

Mean: We are not breaking up then, are we fine now?

Plan: Yes ..Let's Go ..

Plan puts on straight face and leave first but pull backward by Mean again ...

Mean: Let's attend dinner together! And I have something to tell you..

Plan: Haven't your words run out yet, I have to assist for the ceremony !!

..................

Mean's POV

He smiles as he watchs the shy little human ​​run away from him. Absence makes grow fonder, yes; he becomes cuter as usual, in the days of unseeing him.

As I tried to touch softly the little box out of my pocket, I tried to rehearse what I would have to say in the evening.

*Let me propose you, my baby ...*

.........................
>>> Chapter 42

#yomyom
.............. /////// ...................

Double update in a day! Yo yo!! 🤣
Pls vote for me to get courage!
Lovely breeze brushes all of you again after storm! 💙💚