Chapter 16

MIRROR Boy 16

Flashback

Aom strongly goes against with the decision of her parents to settle down in Canada. Her parents have to do this due to their jobs transfer as well as the wellbeing and brighter future of her Piano dream. They already have inquired good schools for her to learn further.

However, for Aom, these things cannot be compared with being in the same land with Plan. This land holds higher value for her love.
Aom argued with her parents on that matter and left home for a while as she has meet- up at Plan's home.

As she saw Perth's shoes at the front door so she knows he is already here. She went inside not making single sound just to surprise them but her actions led to something sudden that changed her life.

She believed her ears as the one she loves so much can never return the feelings, without even trying, she has already failed to attain her first love. Knowing this fact torn her heart into pieces.

Though she knew Plan's life, she pretended like no idea till now. She cut all the contacts and she could come back to native only after he got married. Plan cannot find her forever yet she was in full picture of how Plan's life is going due to her ever- lasting affection.

................

Plan's POV

Aom explained how she knew in quiet and smooth manner but I was in huge shock. She did all this just for me and my life to goes smoothly. All with her friendship and knotting with other affection, she chose this way on my behalf in mature manner. How grateful she is.
Plan: I didn't know. I was wondering why you cut contact with us.

Aom: I also really am busy with my school works. Moreover, Congrats dude. I wanna come and surprise you to congratulate on your wedding but I was busy with my shows.

Plan: It's ok. I feel thankful merely by saying those things to me. By the way, you came back for your show?

Aom: Nope. I was back for my wedding.
When Plan amazedly looks at her, she smiles beautifully...

Aom: You think I will stay single?

Plan: No, I don't. Why don't you hold wedding there?

Aom: Aww, my fiancé is here. His relatives are also here. His name is Beam. He is a doctor.
Plan: oh really?

Aom: yep, our parents are acquaintances so we met when he also studied over there. Our parents arranged our marriage.

Plan: that's how fate works!

The two tease and laugh casually like in old days. Surely the childhood bond is hard to be broken.

Aom: Actually I have something to bother you.

Plan: What is that? I got Goosebumps from your request.

Aom: You have to help me prepare my wedding.

Plan's eyes widen..

Plan: I am so fucked with my wedding already and I don't even want to think twice. Now I have to help you? Hell no. Ask for Perth.

Aom: Perth said to ask you and discuss with you as you have experience. He is bachelor so don't come ask him, he says. Beam is busy and all I have left is you since I have no friends other than you guys here. Come on!

Plan accepted the facts that Aom mentioned so he has to nod his head for kind consideration. At least he thought it won't be hard to deal like he did.

.............
Mean's POV

I arrived at home early as the appointment for today got canceled, also thinking Plan would be home early too. So he did wait for him with that thought.

Waiting goes as waiting yet he still not shows up. Want to call up where he is but the pride halts his actions and also with the thought of not wanting to show his affection.

He heard the sound of car engine. Normally Plan goes to work on foot as his restaurant is nearby.

Looking at Plan who got off from car, seeing the driver's seat is...

"oh the girl from the other day...her name, Aom? What are they doing? Till this hour?"

He folds down the curtain from peeking with anger, pretending as not caring by reading whatever books, sitting on the couch.

Plan: Ow, what are you doing in the dark? You are back already? Can you read in the dark?

Plan opens the door on his own and talking casually on whatever he is seeing. But in Mean just act up like nothing happen with burning heart, even forgot to switch on the lights.

Mean: it is too late now, where have you been?

Plan: P said you will be late so I waited restaurant to close.

Though he already knew about that it was not the answer he wanted, he threw the book on table...

Mean: Only waiting to close restaurant or dating with someone?

Plan: P" what are you saying?

Mean: You think I didn't see you flirting in front of our house.

Plan: P! Aom is just visiting to me and send me back only. Nothing more.

Mean: Wow, that girl surely is good at making up excuse.

Plan: P! if you want to say something, say it directly to me, not blaming on Aom.

Mean: Oh, you are covering up for her? What a love-hero act!

Plan: P, it's enough. We are childhood friends.  Please do not insult our reputation next time.

Plan shouted at Mean and went to upstairs.
Plan knows that nothing good will come out if he keeps saying.

Mean: I haven't finished talking to you. PLAN!!!

Though Mean is calling out to come back, Plan didn't give a damn. He is angrily staring at the back of Plan.

When he enter bedroom, Plan is already asleep posing to back to him. So all the question popped up on his mind makes a blockage in the heart.

He doesn't know why he is that much angry and dying to know what Aom and Plan talked about and did things. Curiosity fills up the whole body.

He lay beside him and looks at Plan who made him angry is sleeping safe and sound that lead him to be angrier and makes the night longer.

*Plan, I won't let you go freely. You will never be out of my hand. I will annoy you with all my might**

Mean surely has the habit to achieve something in hand if he wants it. He will stubbornly tried to get it done without giving a damn to others, except on the persons he loves.

.........................................
>>> Chapter 17
#yomyom

.....................////..................
Sorry guys, I was totally busy! 😢

Here is the update and I truly happily feeling thankful towards my loyal readers who always show up and push me to update!🥰😍

Love you guys always!♥️♥️♥️✨

Please give me feedback on plot or on academic  writing. I am afraid my writing make you un- understandable!

💙💚