Chapter 30

Mean's POV

I was just waiting to get off hour... I feel like a long time away from someone who is  on my mind for a while and then turned away the files as soon as I finish and go to the shop.

Actually it has been a long time I haven't pick him up from the shop, it is because I was busy and also since Bas arrived, I had to meet him.

When I think of it, I feel guilty, but I can't help but think about Aom and feel frustrated.

I have to talk him out about that when we are free but for now I'm going straight to the shop.

Plan: P is coming?  Here is the curry ...

Mean: Yeah ... smell delicious!

Really that's person Is someone who makes Mean feel refreshed, the sight of him greeting with customers and working happily looks like sunflower that is blooming under the sunshine.

What is my mind that Mark says ...

Plan: P Have your meal! Need something?

Mean: Plan, don't you also eat with me?

Plan: no I have some dish to make.

Mean: then we will eat together!  I will wait for you.

Plan, too, nods at the one who doesn't normally listen, and heads to the kitchen to finish the work ...

..................

Plan's POV

We ate and I was taken to the hospital.  As soon as I arrive, I see the scene ...

Plan: Ah... now my nephew has changed the room?

He threw the things onto the table and tried to grab his nephwe in the Mae Rak's hand.

Rak: Hey plan.  Are you good with baby? Take it easy!

Plan: Just like that? I can carry him!

Maybe the little infant blooming red might know Plan is his uncle, so not even crying but trying to reach his hand to touch Plan's cheek.

Mean has to arrange the things that plan threw on the table, put them in place and then stand right beside Plan.

Plan Can you take his eyes off from his little nephew and cradle to coax him.

Pond: He just cried in my hand ...but so behaved and stay still in his uncle arms.  So biased!

C "Arm: Children are very familiar to the heartbeat. Plan is good natured and has warm heart so baby likes him!

Pond: If you say so I feel like I am a bad guy!

C "Arm: Who knows?

The couple, who were also starting to teasing each other, they are always like that... All laughs and Mean quietly nodded, ...

*Even the little infant who still know nothing has melt under kindness of Plan. *

(A / N : someone should melt too 🙄)

Plan: Wanna cuddle him?

When Plan gives the baby in his arms, Mean gets back to reality.

Mean: Well ... I don't know how to cuddle.

Plan: Come on.  I will show you how ...

Plan who is showing how to cuddle baby is carefully giving baby into his arms and they are so closely stand to each other.

The family is still unable to put their face straight and smile at the view.

Mae Rak, if possible, immediately calls Chompoo and make them up with their words and tease!

In Mean's hand, the baby slowly began to flinch and cry

Mean: Do something, he is crying.

Mean hurriedly returns the baby to Plan ...

Plan laughs and cradle the baby in his hand,

Plan: P "arm is right. Kids hate bad guys!

Pond: Well then... bad guys don't have to take care of kids ...

Mean: Who is the bad guy?

When asked about Plan angrily, Plan stick out tongue and tease.

Pond: By the way, I have a favor to ask you two!

Plan: What is this, P?

Pond: Think of a baby's name for us!

Plan: What ???

Plan looked up at P' Arm worriedly and she smiled and nodded.

These two surely are family members who love him a lot.... this child is the heir of family yet they give me the chance to name their firstborn?

Seeing the PArm smile, Plan nodded understandingly ... Plan turn back to see Mean with tears of happiness that are about to fall, Mean smile back at him comforting manner,

"We should think about beautiful name very well" , he said.

............... ///////// ..................

>>> CHAPTER 31

#yomyom

..................
Yo! Keeping up for daily updates!
Give me energy with your loves!
Votes and comments are surely my energy boost!
If you have sth you don't understand , pls correct me!
Eng is not my language so I am trying hard for you to understand! So suggest me anything!
💙💚