Chapter 25

Mean's POV

Mark: Actually I do not want to say it but I do have to tell you to avoid in case you meet him by chance.. but. How did you meet him?

Mean tells Mark all the things that  happened, and then Mark make long sighs ...

Mark: Well, meet by chance like this..

Mean: By the way how do you know when he came back?

Mark: I ask immigration to check on him  every day!  How many years has it been!

Mean: Try hard for my sake?!

Mark: Well .  It was for you at first.  Now it's for Plan.  I 'm trying to prevent him from hurting by you,changing your mind.

Mean: What you mean by "for the sake of Plan"?

Mark .: Sure it is related! Big deal! I do not want you running back to you first love, making Plan hurt! Me and Saint surely want to prevent that for your greatness.

Mean: It's not something that you have to decide for me!

Mark: Mean!  You should go your own way!

Mean: Do you want to tell me this, huh?  It 's just a matter of time Bas does not want anyone to know about his come back! So shut it!

Mark: Are you being considerate exactly that kind of thing for him?  Don't you even feel considerate on Plan a little? Aren't you feel sorry for him?

Mean: He is cheating on me, you know!

Mark: What ???  What are you talking about?

Mean: Okay.  I have to go.  See you later...

Mark: Hi there! Mean!!

Mark got up  quickly as he did not want to hear what Mark was saying.  Don't even look at Mark's calling and pretend he can't hear ...

When Mean got to his car and think... but cannot even wonder what the situation he is in for now...

Suddenly the phone rang:

Mean: hello!

Bas: Mean?  It's Bas!

Mean's exciting emotions are spread throughout the body and the mind tends to lose sight of what is being said ...

When he ended the call , he noticed that his hand was a bit trembling
Only he could remember is the promise to pick him up now at a hotel where they met each other..

....................

Plan's POV

Meanwhile, Plan was outdoors as he has been shopping for grocery he needs, phone rings

Plan: Bro!  Thunderstorm might hit as you call me after a long time! Haha!

Gun.  Thunder might hit later, for now  I have something important to tell you!

Plan: Well, I am also outside! Let's go to the shop we always go near our high school!  It has been so long I last went there ..

Gun: okay, See you soon!

......................

Because of the words Plan heard, the spoon in his hand nearly dropped and all the energy seems drained.

Mean has found his crush?

He could not picture his current feelings.  Gun who knows the real situations, seeing his friend feels anxious.

Gun: Plan are you OK?

Plan: Yes.

Gun: Mark calls me to tell you this so I rush..

Plan: Cool.  Thanks.

Gun: Are you sure you're okay?

Plan wears a weary smile and says...

Plan: I do not know what to say ...My  parents will not be happy if we divorce now . For Mean, of course he wants to prioritize his first love.

Gun: Shit !!!  I asked you.  About you!  Don't think for others.

Plan is shaken by Gun's explosion and angrily talking to him.

Gun: Plan!  I know you always think of people first, but can't you think of yourself what you like this time! Please be selfish this time.

Plan, thinking about it in mixed up manner.. What does he like?  What will be his ego?

Gun: Do you want to break up?  Do not tell me you do not want to break up because of parents!

Gun's question hit on point! Parents are a cover I might be using to hide feelings!
If I don't have to think of parents, then the only reason I do not want to break up with him be only my ego! My selfishness to not let him go.

Plan: Yes.  I can't .  No, I cannot break uo with him...

With words from my heart, tears that didn't know how long they were restrained, roll down gently on the cheeks

Gun: my poor Plan...

Gun got up from his seat and hug plan tightly, patting gently his back.

Plan couldn't even pay attention to the surrounding, he groaned, gasped and cried like a child.

The feeling is like the waterfall. Once it breaks apart, like waterfall, is falling, flowing uncontrollably.

Plan fell in love too deep ,  all of them, also himself warned enough though.

................ /////// ......................
>>> CHAPTER 26

#yomyom

..............................
Guys! Things get stormy by bit!
But some hints in the Chap 6!
Things will be solved eventually!

Thanks for your support 💙💚