Chapter 37

Mean's POV

Mean slams the door in and walks into Mark's room, and the voice of the secretary behind him didn't catch him up.

Mark: Mean?

Mark, who seems to be talking to one of his managers, appears surprised when Mean suddenly opens the door.

Mean: I have important things to say.

Mark seems to have realized the situation so he sent his manger back.

Mean: I already know. But there are a lot of things I can catch up.

Mark: Which part should I explain?

Mean: All you know about that matter.

Mark: All I know is from the beginning. What I do not know is what's on your mind!

Mean: What do you mean?

Mark: I do not know your mind and attitude.

Mean: What's wrong with that? Is it concerned you?

Mark: Okay, well.

Mean: Yes. Then you should explain it as you should. I will tell you my feelings.

Mark: Where do you want to start to hear?

Mean: Start with Aom's case!

Mark: Aom. She was about to get married. I ask them to pretend as a couple to trick you!

Mean: Why are you doing this?

Mark: Mean I know you don't like someone is taking your personal things. Another thing is that you are jealous type and possessive. What I did not know is that Bas was coming back on time. And as an available single.

Mean: Why are you involved in my affairs? This happened because you wanna play a trick on me!

Mark: Cool. I play this as you are a friend of mine. And I wish for your wellbeing and perfect love life.And also I feel sorry for Plan.

Mean: Why are you feeling sorry about Plan?

Mean got up from his seat and started to grab shirt's-collar of Mark and get grumpy.

As Mark is not answering what he wants to know but telling off bit by bit. Mean starts to lose his patience.

Mark: Don't you know? Well, this is a problem that you do not know. I will not tell you anything. Just say one thing, Plan has feeling for you. Do you understand that everyone is trying to figure you out as if you might feel that way too!!!

Mark's angry groans yet sympathetic look makes Mean's grasp on the shirt's collar loose.

Some unknowns, hidden truth facts are now discovered and light dawn on him by someone's words... In the past, he might get angry but now unconsciously tingling happiness makes him smile.

Mean slowly smile, a smile on his face, without even realizing it ...

Mark: Hey there. Why are you smiling? Have you gone crazy ???

Mean: Well ... I'm not crazy, I was crazy ... and I will not be foolish anymore ...

Mark: What you mean? What's the deal?

Mean: If I have to tell the truth, I thought Plan was still in love with Aom. But he is also just like me..

Mark: just like you ???

Mean: Yes, I have just realized what you have lectured me! First love is something I had to let go so I cling on it by possessiveness, not like I love it actually or need it! The one I need is Plan. I can't live without him ...

Mark's jaw drop by what Mean reveals. They're all expecting this, aren't they?
After all this time they made a mistake yet it turns out the ending they want. Happy indeed.

Mark: Plan will come to the wedding! Can you not let him go?

Mean: Sure ... I'll never let him go again ...

Mark: Let me be proud of you this time, once in a blue-moon dude!

Mean hit Mark by hearing his words as what he said ruin the mood of his giddy feelings. However, their story comes to this way because Mark makes a twist in fact.

......................

Plan's POV

Plan walks into the house with a sigh ...

The feelings are mixed up although he return to the house he lived his whole life,

Would they cut off ties with me if I tell them the truth. I don't want property,but I love my family ...

If I am divorced and returns home, will I be supported by all with sympathy?

If I do not let them know, sure they will find out one day.

Future is hopeless. Even my parents respect my decision, all those distant relatives will point finger at me and gossip. That's what they always like.

Rak: Plan !!! My dear!

Mae's voice buzz in sudden while he was gazing in the yard, so his whole body tremble in shock...

Rak: What happen, son? Why you look so shocked?

Plan: Mae. You turn up suddenly and shout at me so...

Plan: Plan. Oh my son you was so lost in thought in the middle of the street. Mae already called you from a distance ...

Plan: Oh really? Sorry, I was thinking ... Come on in home!

Rak: Oh ... You'd have come earlier, You are too busy to look at your nephew,

Plan: Yes let's go ....

........

As soon as I saw my little nephew, that tiny one is so clingy on me and since I cuddle him, he will not come down from my arms.

Charm: Plan ! Look at your nephew! He is so clingy on you as you pamper him. By the way, how's Mean?

What P Arm asked makes Plan's happiness gone from playing with kid. Oh, it's hard to avoid the reality.

Plan: He was busy ... just sitting in the office or going on business trip!

Rak: Call him! Tell him to Come here after the office and sleep over . You are here, too!

Plan: Well ... umm, I will stay here for two nights.

Chaarm: hey by the way, Do you have a fight with Mean?

Just die Plan !!! My sister in law is sharp...

Plan: No way! I want to take a rest and stay with my nephew! Do not mess with him as he is so busy! Also Do not call him! There are important meetings.

Mae looks at him suspiciously;

Plan: Really. Also, don't go ask Mae Chompoo! She might get worried for nothing!

Rak: Yes. I will believe your words...

Plan: Sure...

So, now think about how much time I can drag on by lying? At least 2 days left to contract him out for divorce...

Isn't he still aware of Aom?

Looking at his blocked phone number, he didn't even pick up the new number these days ... even cutting off contact with his friends.

"What's going on recently?"

....................... //////// ...............
>>>Chapter 38

#yomyom

..................................................

Things clear by themselves but what happen next!

Vote me for more! 💙💚✌🏻