Chapter 50

1 month later

Plan's POV

Plan is now in good condition so now he is even back to his work!

The quickest recovery may be the outcome from someone who take much good care of him!

Plan is recovering from his injuries but someone does not let him and can't even do the housework himself ... Mean says he wants to do all for Plan. Even mothers who send food for Plan has eyesore on Mean who is strict with Plan on doing something trivial chores. Needless to say, his friends cursed and scolded him.

Due to fussy Mean, Plan can only be relief and easy when he can get back to work. Good health for a long term, despite his care, I do not want to have another heart attack with false hopes.

Perth: Plan, you should take another month off!  What will you be in a kitchen with smelly and acrid?

Gun: Yea, now that you're gone to work, so we follow you here!  Worried about whether it will work!

Plan: Relax!  I am fine now! Not so much!

Perth: Are you running away from P Mean fast?

Plan sighing,

Plan: Yes.  I do not want him to be blamed for it! I do not like the way he is treating me for debt-ridden when we're done.

Gun: Wait a minute! Who said he is treating you that way?

Perth: Yeah we all know how you suffer accident and How comes he know about it. But the situation is not what you think it is!

Gun: Okay, just because you're looking things in your way ... can he take care of you like that if he is just paying debt? If so, Is it possible to just look at you softly and caring you with normal mind?

Plan: No, I do not want to have false hopes!  I don't want to stare at his face like a mirror, guessing what he might be feeling for me!

Gun: You should not lie to yourself! give him a chance to solve it!

Perth: You're the only one who says he doesn't mind!  Welcome him there on time!

Perth: Plan, do remember!  No one can spend so much time caring for someone they do not love!

Plan feel bemused!  In fact, he was happy to be taken care of by Mean, and he was also curiously upset to know how Mean might be feeling. What a very annoying P!

Mean: Are Perth and Gun here , too?

Perth: Welcome on time!  Are you properly doing about your office work?

Mean: I do! Actually, it's okay to have Por!

Gun: P Mean ! In this case, If you go bankrupt, Plan might have to cook for you.

Plan: Ha ... you!!!

Mean: Ha ha ... no way! It can't be! Why does my wife has to cook and support me?

Plan: Who's says I will support you?

Mean: Ehh, so let's just say You accept you are my wife?

Perth: Ha ha ha....

Plan: Okay, okay!  Let's go back!

Plan shyly left first stomping his feet, without waiting for anyone !!

The rest are all laughing ...

......................

Mean's POV

Mark: Will you ever hang out with us for the rest of your life?

Mean: I have to go and pick Plan!

Mark: He can even walk from the shop to the house!  He's like that back then too!

Mean: Not the same!  Before, it's yes, but now he is injured!  No way, because he might get fatigue!

Mark: Okay, So when will you confess him?

Mean: Well, next weekend!  I plan to talk while traveling!

Mark: I respect you!  So romantic! Envy you!

Mean: Hey!  You're going to get married too!

Mark: Although he was married, he did not want to be separated from his mother!

Mean;  It's good to stay with your mother-in-law!

Mark: Why?

Mean: so, Gun is no longer bullied!

Mark: Am I going to bully him?  I'm the only one suffering!

Mean: I know!  Just Talking rubbish!  Playboy is waving his tail when he meets GUN!

Mark: It's love!

Mean: Disgusting .. I'm off!

Mark: You too, right huh? ...

Mean: Oh ... Yes, It's love!

Mark: Son of a b**** You steal my word for it!

......

When Mean arrives, he finds Plan talking to Perth and Gun.

I don't like him going back to work, but I'm glad to see him having fun with his friends and colleagues outside.
.......

I'm going to follow Plan that has already left, Perth pull me back...

Perth: P When will you confess to him ???

Mean: Next weekend!  Please wish me luck!

Gun: Yes!  Do not make Plan cry again, P'!

Mean: Sure!
.....

Plan: What are they saying to P?

Mean: Want to know ?!

Plan: I do not want to know!

Mean: I want to tell!

Plan: Say it then. What's going on?

Mean: Not now!  Plan has to make a thing for me to tell!

Plan: Well ... I do not want to know now!

Mean: Don't even ask what to do?  Oh Nong, It's easy for you to give up !!  Heh heh...

Plan: P'!!! Tell me what to do then!

Mean: Travel with me!

Plan: Hmmm?

Mean: Have a vacation with me next weekend!  Let me tell you at that time!

Plan: That's all? Easy!  Better that I haven't been outside for a long time!

Mean: Okay!

Plan is happy to have a trip and Mean is happy with a smile at his idea!
.......................... //////////// ............  ..........
>>> 51  𝓯 𝓲 𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓮
#yomyom
......................

Sooooooo, the end is tomorrow !
Well, let me save my final thanks for tmrw!
See you!
Vote for me pls 💙💚✌🏻