CHAPTER 21 🚨❗️

Warning 🔞
Content not suitable for kids, read with guidance.
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

Mean's POV

We drove for more than three hours and arrived at our place to relax.

When I looked at the one beside me, he is sleeping soundly like I told him to, obediently. Well, anger seems gone with seeing his sleeping face.

Mean: Plan! We have arrived!

When the Plan is awake, he sees it
the garage next to the main house. It looks similar to their house but not.

Plan: P Where is this?

Mean: Get off.

Mean gets off first and open the door for Plan.

Plan also came down in panic, and it was sudden and he felt fainted after long nap!

The shaken, fallen body lands on standing Mean, Mean catch him in his arms.

Plan: Sorry.

Plan tried to retreat a step but a tight hug does't let him go.

Mean: Do you know why you brought here!

Plan: ...

Mean: It is to prove we are related,  not just contractual, but also physical!

...................

Plan's POV

Sharp hazy gazes along with tight grip on his shoulders makes Plan shaky and the heart skips a beat faster and faster with hearing Mean's words.

Mean push him down against car's body and rush kissing makes Plan speechless.

Whenever Plans want to say something, it opens the way for Mean to let conquer him more.

Plan feels so helpless and knees go weak but Mean is only one beside him so he lean against Mean's shoulder to have strength to stand.

Mean realizes no more chance to breathe, so let kisses rest for a bit.

Plan looks at Mean with dizzy eyes, while catching his breath.

Not before Plan gets ahold of himself to say a word, Mean carried him in bridal style to head to the bedroom.

Plan also struggles

Plan: P What are you doing ???

Mean: I said it!  To prove you belong to me!

Plan: Don't do it, I will hate P!

Mean:  You won't if it is with other people?  For example .. Aom?

Plan: Don't tell my friend like that!

Mean: Friends should know their place then! I am married to you so I will prove my place, my ownership!

Plan: P !!!

Can't even retort his words, lips are again occupied and the back touched the mattress.

Is it whether the effect of the wine consumed at the dinner or the dominant ownership nature of Mean, I don't know what to say.
Plan mind gone blank with hazy pictures.

Mean is now ready to apply his skills who will lead the battle that is about to begin. All the fashionable clothes worn for many hours are dropped under bed now.

Plan's milk skin , collar bones areas are now marked with red hickeys

Although Plan tried to push with shyness, he himself seems accepting, and more the strength is unfair.

He prepared well with foreplay and hot kisses trailed down the whole body leaving kiss marks.

Mean: Plan Look at me!

Plan looked at him with blurry eyes, he cannot see him well but it surely handsome face just a few inches apart! And he seems worried.

Mean: Do not hate me baby!

By the end of Mean's words, for the intercourse of two soul, my body was invaded ...

*Thrust with force*

Plan cannot think of whether to forgive him or hate him, for now he is struggling to breathe and to comfort pain as well as enjoy the tingling piece of good sex. 

Plan: Get it done fast !!!!

Plan nags with all his strength, in teary eyes.

Mean: No, all First time should end with beautiful memory! It would be better if you always remember  about me!

I don't know what to say ...

Mean pampers him with touching strands  of hair mingling with sweats, wipes out tears on his cheeks, Plan feels a bit happy.

Thrust became faster, the tip seems to reach deep and all the organs seems in turmoil. Pain or pleasure blends in well with every moans they make.

"Ah.. ah.. ah"

"Slower"

As an enormous size devouring him, reckless moans goes louder and mind goes blank, it is too crazy to stay sane.

"Baby hang in on me"

As time goes by, the excitement of the end is touching Plan happily... Look at Mean's face, his sweaty face and eyes locked on him.

Plan was embarrassed but hesitantly get up and beg him to kiss ...

Plan wrapped around Mean and receive every energetic thrust under. As he sat on his lap and kiss often... the end is almost.

With groan and release together, two sweaty bodies collapsed, Mean kissed Plan's forehead lovingly.

Mean: Thanks for not hating me baby!

He is so wicked with the answer even Plan hasn't given yet! But no energy left for Plan to argue and he dozes off to dreamland under the cuddles of Mean's wide arms.

....................... //// ............
>>> CHAPTER 22

#yomyom

........... ,,,,,,,,

Haha, guys!!!

Enjoy it? Aughhhh....

It is so hard for me to write those scenes!
I added more than my original language!
Coz it is so awkward to write in original but it seems less tense in Eng! How funny so I added some spices! Lol !

Hope you guys enjoy it! 💙💚