Chapter 26

Mean's POV

Mean was walking back and forth and waited excitedly in front of the hotel.

The opportunity he has always been dreaming of in now in his hand by chance without making effort. The joy cannot be explained by sweet words. Mean recognize that this joy, the feelings are mixed with guilt

Bas: Did you wait for long?

Mean: Not much

Bas: Sorry. I only have you to ask for help.

Mean: It's OK. Let's go.

Bas said there is some people he has to meet and it is a little far to go. So Mean has to drive for him. He is also unwilling to use his ATM card and pleaded even with a weak voice to lend some money to him.

When Bas met with appointed person, Mean avoids the conversation away from the table. That person looks like a lawyer in his outfit. While Mean is making a guess from his own point of view, the message from plan pops up on screen,

/ Plan: Will you be late today?/

Strange ... he doesn't usually send mail like that. But now when he does, it was exact time to hit the right spot of wound!

/ Mean: Yeah, I will be. Don't wait for me./

Mean sigh. Little did he know that a single message from him would bring tears to someone.

Bas: Thank you. Then please send me to another place.

Mean: Where is it?

Bas: "..."

Mean was a little surprised. He did not ask any more questions because of the distressed Bas's face, but the trail of thoughts linking one after another in his thoughts..

Why does he want to go to there? Did anyone else related to him die?
And what about the lawyer he just met? Is it related? he was so lost in thought..

Bas: Let's have dinner together when we get back.

Mean: Well ...

Bas smiles...

Mean thought that the smile of the one whom he loves is always beautiful and drive his car excitedly, The car is now heading to the place where Bas wants to go

............................

Plan's POV

Plan's mind wander off since he met Gun that he made many mistakes while cooking so he left his restaurant very early as he does not want to disappoint his customers.

With little hope he has for this matter, he wishes it not to be true, he sends message that he rarely did but the reply only makes him cry and broke his wish.

He wiped away tears as the phone came in ...

Plan: Hello

Perth: Where are you ?

Plan: At home.

Perth: Are you crying?

Plan: No, I am not.

Perth: wait me at home, I will pick you up.

Plan: I don't want to go outside.

Perth: Why don't you want to go? How can you think staying at home in this state? I know everything since Gun told me, get ready I'm coming to you now.

Then, Plan pulls out a comfortable outfit in the closet. No doubt that it is a T shirt of green color which he always loves.

Perth: Get in at the back