Chapter 49

Mean's POV

Before Plan was discharged from the hospital, Mean had to arrange many plans to take care of him closely. Most importantly I want to hand over company works to someone and stay by Plan's side being a stay- at - home husband!

While Plan was in the hospital, I wander around in the kitchen and strangely found a cookbook in the drawer. He wrote down my favorites and a bit about me. So the dishes he made for me, thinking about me was his way of showing his love! The one I never noticed.

After trying hard to cook it for me, I wondered how upset he would have been if I had been nagging him on that. I feel sad thinking it.

I cannot stop blaming myself for not seeing his love ...

But once I know his mind, I will try again to get his love back.

No matter how much he deny me. I thought I would try to get him back in love and trust me again.

Now look, I'm able to peek at the red ear that he was embarrassed by a kiss I asked for it as a prize. And my hand around his tiny Waist for not to fall... believe me I am not taking advantage.

Mean: Take medicine and rest, Plan! Tell me if you want to eat something again ... Tell me if you have something you want to do!

Plan: Yes, I know! Not a child !! I'm going to sleep after taking medicine ...

Mean: Well then, I gotta go!

Plan: Where are you going?

Mean's blood rushed the whole body because of Plan that Mean was dragged back by Plan, pulling a shirt like a child and asking with puppy eyes.

Plan realized how he was rushing curious and let him go ...

Mean: Doesn't Plan want me to go? May I have to stay by your side??

Plan: No, ahnn... you say you are gotta go, so what is it in this hours?

Mean: Oh, I have to clean the dishes and keep the dishes .. I haven't eaten anything yet! I was just busy staring at Plan!

Plan: Go! I did not want to know! what you are saying about without asking!

Mean: Well! So wait a minute! I will lullaby you later !!

Plan: Am I a Baby? Go go! Gotta Sleep !!!

Plan shyly covered himself with a blanket and turned around ...

Mean came out laughing to finish his housework ...

........................

Plan's POV

I can't sleep with my thoughts, lying under blankets !!

Can't stop skipping a beat? And will I have to go back to sleep on same bed with him?

In the meantime, Plan is determined to be hard-hearted, but now his heart does not accept the order as if it is now a messy thunderstorm !!!

Oh, my eyes will be so wide awake as I wonder if he'll sleep beside me on bed.

"It's hard for me with P Mean."

Before I could finish thinking about him, I heard Mean opening the door so I pretended to be asleep ...

Mean snuggled up next to him, check him to see if he was asleep, then Mean gently pulls him into his arms, and kisses him on the forehead.

For pretending Plan, Do I have to get up and shout ? Or Should I stay asleep? My heart was pounding with crazy thoughts.

But I think my lover's arms is soft and warm ...

Plan forgets about the interrupted sleepless nights at Hospital and fall asleep safe and sound in Mean's arms.

Mean is continuously checking if pretending Plan is actually asleep and when Plan is off to dreamland for sure, then he follows, too.........

...................... ////////// .................. ..

>>>> CHAPTER 50

#yomyom

................. ,,,,,., .........................

I know I should update but I feel sad to let go of this story as only 2 chaps left to end!
Aghhhh.....

Will you guys vote for me if I write a Original Character/ own creation by myself???
Really need my readers to back me up to move forward!

Thanks all! 💙💚