Extra (1)

Plan's POV

With much dissatisfied look on his face, Plan walked back and forth on the vacant place in front of the restaurant ...

The reason is...

"Flashback"

Mean: I have to go to Chiang Rai because I have an important matter and I will come back in 3 days!

Plan suddenly falls speechless. Tomorrow is their wedding anniversary. And They are now in love, fine relationship and let everyone know again of their reconcile, even having dinner to mark their reunion.
So, Plan definitely wants to have romantic memory like other couple do...
But now he says "work"

Plan was not happy with Mean, choosing work over him, but he was so in rush, getting into the car so that Plan could not even have a chance to express his dissatisfaction!

"End of flashback"

Perth: Hey, the ground has done nothing wrong! Do not look at angrily!

Plan does not know when Perth was there while he was thinking head down to the ground.

Plan: How did you get here?

Perth: I came to you, of course! I'm leaving next week so I need to fully scrutinize your face expression!

Perth will be moving permanently to Germany with Saint next week. There, the two of them are expanding their business and start their new life together just the two of them!

Plan: Yes, of course, look my face to your heart content! Then the face you will miss will not be seen easily later!

Perth: But you have a bad face! what's happened??

Plan: That person !  He is on business trip!

Perth: No wonder he is on trip! So what! He always was on his business to work.

Plan: Ha !!  Tomorrow is our Anniversary!

Perth laughed loudly as Plan spoke shyly!

Plan: Don't laugh at me!

Perth: Oh, you know that kind of thing, too? I've never seen you want that sort or desire such something like this!

Plan was annoyed and didn't say anymore, just staring at Perth who couldn't stop laughing.

Mark: Plan pLan !!  Oh, You are here!

Plan: This is my shop!  Where can I still be if I am not here?

Mark: Oh, I mean you are not in the kitchen!  So make me a Carbonara!

Perth: Is P Gun maternal- craving again?

Mark: Of course!

(Shortly after Plan was settled, Mark Gun got married. Then Gun's request was granted to use bio- medicine & have a baby! Now pregnant Gun nags more and more and Mark cannot be such a playboy character anymore.)

Plan: Wait a minute! I will make for you!

Mark: Make sure to be delicious!

Plan: I know!
.............

Plan came home tired after a long day, but was awaited by the sight of an empty dark room.
What worse was not even receiving a phone call or texting ...

Is it because he is too busy ??

Most of the time, it is rare for Plan to start communicating first as Mean always reach out to him all the time.
He just remembered it and he was upset with that.