Chapter 40

Mean's POV

Even though I got home after midnight, I woke up in the morning, full of energy and can't wait to meet him.

Thanks god the wedding is in the afternoon ... if not, at night, at night, I might lose patience and get him in the car and run away...

Mean then dress up for the wedding while thinking amusingly about their meet...

When the phone rang,

Mean: Bas!

Bas: When should I arrive?

Mean: It starts at 1 pm so before that time.

Bas: Yes, I'll call.

Bas suggests that he would help. After all most important part is that we can solve the problems and Plan to be back to our home ... I come out early to pick him up.
.................

Plan's POV

Rak: Where are you going early,my baby son ?

Plan: Aom's wedding! Mae!

Rak: Hey, I'm going too! But it's not even 8 am yet!

Plan: Yes! I said I would help her ! Watch out for her a makeup appointment! Also, Perth is coming!

Rak: Oh cool! Then, let's see at the ceremony. By the way, what about Mean?

Plan: I do not know. May be after wedding.

Rak: Well, that's fine!

Plan: Ok. I'll take a car!

Rak sighed as she watches Plan goes out. Break up is not a good choice, even though he says he might be happy.
..................

Perth: Wow! This time you are late! One week seems like such a long time!

Plan: Yes, Truly! I have been feeling like for a month too!

Perth: What is the plan to meet with Mean?

Plan: He will come here.

Perth: What ???

Plan: Aom told him so he knew it. He now knows all ...

Perth: How is that ?!

Gun: Yes! Mark has told him too!

Perth and Plan are shocked by a sudden appearance of Gun. What he said is more of a shock!

Plan: What does Mark say?

Gun: Oh well, he told that we tried to find him out as if he was jealous!

Plan: Is it worth mentioning to him?! What a shame! I can't even see him !!!!

Gun: Wow! Don't be shy! It's going to be fun ... I had a fight with Mark at first and break up, but now when he tells it, we make up too!
With the sweet and sour smirk of Gun makes Plan giddy feelings and heart skip a beat, it might not be the break up he thought ,..... the thought he never has...
"No it's not"

Plan shakes his head and also shakes away silly thought,...

Plan: Let's go to Aom first.

.................
Mean: Oh, what a slight miss!

It was a bit of a rush to pick him up early, but I didn't know Plan would goes out earlier,

Rak: He might be watching out for Aom's make up and dressing. Go catch up, son!
Mean: Mar, You will come too, right ? See you there! I am leaving first.
Rak smiled as she looks at Mean who is in hurry to see Plan... It seems impossible to break apart! These two persons are becoming more and more attached in their style, the outsiders can see it in their fuss ...

...........................

Plan's POV

Plan: Aom you giggling with your mouth wide? How fun you are!

Aom: Hey every girl want to be the most beautiful on D - day and I look stunning so sure I am happy.

To the bride, who has been standing in front of the mirror without looking away and giggling non-stop; Perth Plan Gun look at her blankly ! How can her husband love this crazy woman!

Aom: Guys! Don't be jealous of me! What about your partners?

Perth: P Saint is here! He is waiting at the front!

Gun: Mark is waiting for Mean!

Plan trembles a bit even hearing the name of Mean , Aom is aware of that.

Aom: I scold him pretty ! Plan! You should look forward to reconcile after my wedding.

Plan: What is reconcile with him? We are already breaking up...

Aom: Go tell lies to someone else! As far as I see it would not be like that..
Plan feels embarrassed ...

Plan: Don't know! What does he will say?

Perth: Listen and you will know! You were patient the whole time but now act up like don't care, huh..

Plan: Hey !!!!

Mark: Plan!

Gun: Darling is here.

Mark: Yeah! Mean is here too! Plan, Talk to him for a moment!

Plan: Hmmm? !!

Perth: Go on. Says all is well that ends well. Meet and fix the problem!

Plan came out with encouraging smile he received from Aom. They says he was waiting in the hotel garden ...

Will he start with an apology? For his misunderstanding? or Is it because of the accusation? How about he and his lover ... Oh, with the steps of the thrilling mind, Plan stops suddenly at the scene he encounter ...

Mean and a boy ...

The one I love is looking at the sky and a boy beside whom he loves is playing with his mobile...

Plan don't even want to think why he call out and what to say to him...

It was a surprise scene that makes his heart ache ...

I held tight his fists of both hands.

Step forward and meet him? or turn back and run away for the rest of the life?
.......................

>>> CHAPTER 41

#yomyom
........................ //////// .................. ....

Am I writing too long and you guys getting bored????
Just 10 chaps left!
Encourage me with your votes and support!
💙💚