Chapter 1

Mirror Boy
Chapter 1
Plan's POV
I feel like the restaurant is full with highly standardized people and their fake smiles. Even though our reserved is private with only my parents, Mae Rak and Por Eric, are sitting beside me, I feel so suffocated right now.
"Mae , I wanna go the washroom."
"Dear, they are coming soon! Why now?" Mae replies with worried face.
"I won't take long. Don't worry!" I hastily say and rush out of the room.
*@ Bathroom*
Although I am here at the bathroom, my mind is somewhere else. I am standing at the bidet. At that time, a tall silhouette shades on my body from my right direction. So, I look at him.
"What?"
"What?" his instant glare and word make me retort in the same way as he did. From my first expression, he is pretty boy with bad attitude. I don't want to look at him anymore so I quickly finish my business. When I am washing my hands, I end up looking at him once where I see his annoying smirk as return.
"Oh, Plan! You are back." I hear my mom's exciting voice as soon as I open the door.
"Here meet the Medthantan Family. Here is my son Plan" as I walk and stand beside my mom, she actively introduces me to the couple sitting in front of me. I know that they are my mom's friend, Chompoo and her husband, Bank.
"Hello, nice to see you! I am Plan" I greet them in very nice manner.
"Omo, you are so cute son. I am sure our son will fall for you head over heels" Chompoo is praising me with big smile while Bank is just nodding and smiling.
"Our son is gotta be here soon, he was on phone so he's left outside" Chompoo is go on talking about some stuff with Mae and then we all hear the door's opening.
"You!" my voice comes out as I notice as the boy walking in is the one I saw in the washroom earlier.
"You know each other?" my mom asks me with surprise.
"No, I just saw him in the washroom." I reply looking at him. He is not looking at me. He is just smiling to my parents. Somehow I sense that his actions are so pretending.
"Then let introduce each other formally now", his mother starts our meeting.
" Plan, he is your soon-to-be spouse Mean. Meanie, he is the one I told you; my friend's son, Plan. He is younger than you are."
Yes. Mae told me once that he is older than me.
" Nice to meet you Nong. I am Mean" he initially hands out to greet. I accept his hands to shake but I feel like his hands are so cold.
It's not a good feeling. What to do. Things have come so far. I have prepared for all the worst.....
"Nice to meet you, too, P'. I am Plan."
......................................................................................................................
Chap 2 >>>

#yomyom

Sorry for late update!
I will try to post 2 Chapters per week in the future!
Its my first MeanPlan fic and pls support me.
Thanks for your vote and feedback!
#yom