Chapter 17

Mirror Boy

Chapter 17

Plan's POV

I left very early to open the restaurant. To be exact, I did just to avoid that man.

I just arrange things, read book and when my assistant came, I prepare breakfast for that man and let him send to the house.

It was a job I did for him but for today I was angry about yesterday incident.

In the afternoon, Perth and Aom crash by at my restaurant,

Perth: You promised to help Aom, right?

Plan: Yeah, this lady is pushing my button to help her. You also told her, huh!

Perth: Oh, I cannot help her so you should. You have done once lah.

Aom: Yep, he did have experience so you are expert and we have to request you.

Plan: Yeah yeah, you guys trust and praise me a lot but if something wrong, do not blame me or do not let your hubby kill me.

Aom: Why would he do you?

Perth; yeah, why would he?

Plan: I am afraid he would kill me if something wrong.

Perth: If so, he would face with Mean, I think. HAHAHA

Plan: ah.. count him out.

Aom; By the way, tell me about your husband, how do you meet him? He is so cool and handsome.

Plan and Perth look at each other. This gonna be a long story to tell her. Well since she is our childhood friend, let her know about that and our conversation took too long with food and laugher. Plan also talked about yesterday event.

Aom: omg, so he misunderstood us. It is not good, I can explain to him.

Plan: why should we explain when we are not as what he thinks?

Perth: I have another view that he misunderstands this as he has interest in you.

Aom: yeah, jealousy means there is something.

Plan: No way. Annoying me is just his hobby. He is ignorant of me but when someone has interest in me, he might not like it.

Perth: guys, I have an idea.

AOM; oh you are smiling creepily, and It makes my eyebrow shaky.

Perth: ahha, it is obvious?

Plan: what kind of strange idea you have?

Perth: let's see, you and Aom would be busy preparing wedding together and you guys would hang out a lot. Do not tell him that you are helping Aom out. Let him follow you.

Plan: No way, Like he would follow and check out on me. It is impossible. He would even pray that I would get hitched with Aom.

Perth: Nah.. he doesn't want that to happen. That's why you guys quarrel last night. Let him get jealous. You have to be patient and endure his jealousy. Just do not tell him that you are helping her.

Aom: I don't want to meddle up things. I am afraid he would punch me, lol.

Plan: well, even though I am ok, it is not good for Aom.

Perth: Leave it to me. I will also talk to P Saint and make our team in unison.

Plan: Why P Saint got involved? You guys are that close???

Perth: ah.. its ..ah..

The same moment, the one who got mentioned appear,

"Perth!"

Plan: oh P! P got here while we are talking about you.

Saint: What are you talking about me?

Perth; Well, I will explain later. Let us go. Bye!

Plan: hey, we are still talking, where are you going??

Perth: just do as what I said. Let it to me!

Saint: what are you saying?

Perth: just come. Bae will tell you later>

Perth hurriedly dragged Saint and left with car.

Plan: I misheard or did he say Bae by himself?

Aom: No, I heard the same. I froze. Who is he?

Plan: He is P' Mean's Bestie. So we got close like that.

Aom: That Casanova is now going for flower boy?

Plan: No idea, I think he might go for boy as P Pond said. He gonna marry boy.

Aom: well, it is happening already I think as he is calling himself Bae & Bae.

HAhhhhhaaa, two of us gossiped about Perth and laughed together. Childhood friend means even though we were apart for years, we are close by heart. All those love, care and attachments existed are still there for us intact. I have to retell everything while Aom was away and reminiscing things with laughs.

"Oh You guys look so much happy"

A cold sounding voice cut through our laughter. When I turn back, I could meet burning sharpy eyes. I could sense the color of anger behind those looks.

Plan: P how come you are here?

Mean: why? I cannot pay a visit to my wife's workplace?

Plan: P!!!

Plan can tolerate his retorts and tease when they are alone by themselves but calling like that in front of Aom is just insults for him.

Plan: P, you come to pick me up, huh? Let's go home!

It is best to drag him out before things get worse and Plan wish not to go against with Aom.

Mean: Why are you in hurry? Isn't it you guys in great talk. I can hear your laughter from the outside of the restaurant. Good for you that there are few guests today.

Mean join and sit at their table.

Plan notices that atmosphere is not fine from hearing Mean's sarcastic statement. Well, Plan has to make situation better.

Plan: we are talking about Perth. He just left and we are gossiping behind his back.

Mean: Oh really...

When Mean look at table, he found unfinished dishes and evidence of three portions, so Mean accepted his words.

Mean: Oh Perth is wise enough to give time just for you two.

Mean is not easy man. If he got over one thing, he would come up with another to continue to assault you.

Plan: P Saint came and picked him up. I didn't notice that they are that close. Do you also know that P?

Plan is out of idea to save the situation so he uses Perth and Saint.

**Sorry Perth, explain it by yourself later*

Mean: Oh Really.

This time, Mean got right hit by Plan's words. Mean got confused.

** What the hell did he do with Perth, and make up things again?**

Mean: I will ask him later. Let's go home. Come!

It is Mean's mind that in a second he is sitting and annoying but now he wants to go back. Plan makes an eye to Aom to signal the leave and run after Mean to catch up. If not, another insult will come.

Aom is just laughing seeing the two's situation.

...................................................

>>> CHAPTER 18

#yomyom

...........................

Sorry for the late guy! though I update took too long I promise you that it will never be on hiatus. I will go till the end.

Thank you so much for your unconditional love <3